Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LIMITED TIME] Miami & Las Vegas KVM | 512MB RAM KVM $14.99/yr - 1GB RAM KVM from $17.99/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LIMITED TIME] Miami & Las Vegas KVM | 512MB RAM KVM $14.99/yr - 1GB RAM KVM from $17.99/yr

HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Hassan here from Hostodo to present some VPS offers for you.

We've moved our Los Angeles, CA location to FiberHub in Las Vegas, NV.

Las Vegas, NV Looking Glass:
http://45.59.116.68/

Miami, FL Looking Glass:
http://216.126.228.58/

These promotions are each only valid for a limited amount of orders.

KVM-512
512MB RAM
20GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1 CPU Core
1 IPv4
/64 IPv6
KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
Las Vegas, NV or Miami, FL

​$14.99/yr - Order Now in Las Vegas
​$14.99/yr - Order Now in Miami

KVM-1024
1024MB RAM
30GB Disk Space
1500GB Bandwidth
1 CPU Core
1 IPv4
/64 IPv6
KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
Las Vegas, NV or Miami, FL

​$19.99/yr - Order Now in Las Vegas
​$17.99/yr - Order Now in Miami

Legal adult content, private VPNs, private proxies are all allowed. Bulk mail is not allowed, BitCoin mining or similar is not allowed along with anything that is illegal in the United States. You can read our full Terms of Service at: https://hostodo.com/portal/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Open a Ticket
Follow us on Twitter
support @ hostodo.com

Thanked by 2angstrom Erik

Comments

• fensuijifensuiji Member
    edited May 2019

Is there no Los Angeles computer room in the future?

• donlidonli Member

@fensuiji said:
    KVM-1024 Open display for $50 a year

Coupon is applied when you put it in your cart and go to checkout.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@fensuiji said:
    Is there no Los Angeles computer room in the future?

It's around 6 - 7ms difference, not a lot.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • atErikatErik Member

Hi Hostodo / Hassan , about your KVM offers , by "/64 IPv6" you meant one /64 IPv6-"SUBNET" , ( not one IPv6-"ADDRESS" from a /64 subnet ) right ?
    i think you meant "SUBNET"/"BLOCK" , So will you please delegate the assigned-IPv6-subnet ( & also sub-delegate the reverse-zone of that assigned-IPv6-subnet ) toward my NameServer running in KVM VPS that will be purchased from you ?
    Which DataCenter(s) will support IPv6-subnet & will be able to sub-delegate-IPv6-subnet ?
    is there an option to double the included default RAM amount for $2.00/yr-to-$2.50/yr extra ?

EXTRA-NOTES:

For any assigned IPv4/IPv6-"ADDRESS" , a VPS-Provider have to setup/add Reverse-DNS-Address for that assigned IPv4/IPv6-Address , ( means, VPS-Provider have to setup/add PTR,etc DNS record in VPS=Provider's DNS-NameServer , & set the ANSWER/RETURN value (of PTR DNS-record) pointing toward Client's/Customer's host.zone/host.domain ).

For any assigned IPv4/IPv6-"SUBNET" , a VPS-Provider have to Delegate (and sub-delegate the Reverse-Zone) that assigned-IPv4/IPv6-SUBNET , ( means, VPS-Provider have to setup/add NS,CNAME,etc DNS records in VPS-Provider's DNS-NameServer , & set the ANSWER/RETURN value (of NS DNS-record) pointing toward Client's/Customer's host.zone/NameServer ).

Thanked by 1uptime
  • skorousskorous Member

@atErik What are you quoting there in the extra-notes?

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2019

@atErik said:
    Hi Hostodo / Hassan , about your KVM offers , by "/64 IPv6" you meant one /64 IPv6-"SUBNET" , ( not one IPv6-"ADDRESS" from a /64 subnet ) right ?
    i think you meant "SUBNET"/"BLOCK" , So will you please delegate the assigned-IPv6-subnet ( & also sub-delegate the reverse-zone of that assigned-IPv6-subnet ) toward my NameServer running in KVM VPS that will be purchased from you ?
    Which DataCenter(s) will support IPv6-subnet & will be able to sub-delegate-IPv6-subnet ?
    is there an option to double the included default RAM amount for $2.00/yr-to-$2.50/yr extra ?

EXTRA-NOTES:

For any assigned IPv4/IPv6-"ADDRESS" , a VPS-Provider have to setup/add Reverse-DNS-Address for that assigned IPv4/IPv6-Address , ( means, VPS-Provider have to setup/add PTR,etc DNS record in VPS=Provider's DNS-NameServer , & set the ANSWER/RETURN value (of PTR DNS-record) pointing toward Client's/Customer's host.zone/host.domain ).

For any assigned IPv4/IPv6-"SUBNET" , a VPS-Provider have to Delegate (and sub-delegate the Reverse-Zone) that assigned-IPv4/IPv6-SUBNET , ( means, VPS-Provider have to setup/add NS,CNAME,etc DNS records in VPS-Provider's DNS-NameServer , & set the ANSWER/RETURN value (of NS DNS-record) pointing toward Client's/Customer's host.zone/NameServer ).

Sorry, we won't accommodate this

Thanked by 1uptime
  • atErikatErik Member
    edited May 2019

if i want to get/purchase a /26 (64 IPv4-addresses) or a /27 (32) or a /28 (16) or a /29 (8) IPv4-SUBNET from you , then will you be able to delegate that subnet in my nameserver in KVM VPS ?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

I'll give him credit for persistence.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

@angstrom said:

The adderall is strong in this one.

EDIT2:

Legal adult content, private VPNs, private proxies are all allowed.

PHP Selecter OK ?

Thanked by 2angstrom dahartigan
  • @angstrom said:

Could you imagine the daily tickets from him requesting this and that?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

At least he stopped using the bold typeface, but the footnotes are challenging in and of themselves.

• @angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

At least he stopped using the bold typeface, but the footnotes are challenging in and of themselves.

Either a bot or an IPv6 purist, perhaps both..

All I know is that for what Hassan is charging (peanuts) it's a frivolous request and kinda makes me lol a little.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

My buffer overfloweth just thinking about it.

pro-tip: be sure to ask for a bi-directional, bi-coastal, polymorphously perverse / reverse / inverse MTR iperf report in response to every ticket. Just in case there may be some routing ... issues ... involved

Thanked by 2angstrom dahartigan
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@atErik I am about to show you the door. Keep it simple and just ask in simple terms. No need for a drawn out explanation of what you are looking for. Also you should get your own ipv6 block from the aio ip thread. Plus the min for a provider to delegate rdns for ipv4 is a /24. Anyways keep it short!

• wuyawuya Member
    edited June 2019

got it