Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 28
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• How have people found getting 2-byte ASNs from RIPE? I'm working on some legacy embedded code for a client that seems to only work with 2-byte ASNs because of how it handles BGP communities (i.e. not using the BGP Extended Communities Attribute).

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

@YellowHummingbird You can still request 16bit ASNs with the RIPE NCC if you can prove that you need one. Or you can search for someone who has an unused one and ask for a transfer.

Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird
  • swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

@YellowHummingbird said:
    How have people found getting 2-byte ASNs from RIPE? I'm working on some legacy embedded code for a client that seems to only work with 2-byte ASNs because of how it handles BGP communities (i.e. not using the BGP Extended Communities Attribute).

Client of us has a low ASN for "sale" XXXX range. Price low €XX.XXX

Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird
  • @ruben said:
    @YellowHummingbird You can still request 16bit ASNs with the RIPE NCC if you can prove that you need one. Or you can search for someone who has an unused one and ask for a transfer.

Thanks for the info - I suspect proving we need one is quite challening as it's all custom in-house code that is just very old. So will try and convince the customer to upgrade the code instead I think.

@swedendedicated said:

@YellowHummingbird said:
    How have people found getting 2-byte ASNs from RIPE? I'm working on some legacy embedded code for a client that seems to only work with 2-byte ASNs because of how it handles BGP communities (i.e. not using the BGP Extended Communities Attribute).

Thanks. Would you mind PMing me with a rough number please?

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

YellowHummingbird said: I suspect proving we need one is quite challening as it's all custom in-house code that is just very old

That's your proof. Can't hurt to ask RIPE.

• bob1bob1 Member

Looking to lease a /24 ip block that can be geolocated to the US.

Might buy if price is low enough as well, but probably just lease for now.

Pm me offers thank you.

• hzrhzr Member

bob1 said: Pm me offers thank you.

Please post your justification and reason/use case, thank you.

Thanked by 1malek
  • bob1bob1 Member

Will be using it to setup an anycast network.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

We are offering the following:

• RIPE ASN - 60 EUR (one-time fee) with free IPv6 /40

• RIPE IPv6 /40 PA - 40 EUR/year (except xxxx:yyyy::/40 which is 60 EUR/yr)

• RIPE IPv6 /32 PA - 50 EUR/month

VAT will be charged unless a valid EU VAT ID is provided. IPv4 is currently out of stock.

Send me a PM or email if interested. Requests are handled within 12h (GMT+1).

• lannertlannert Member

@YellowHummingbird said:

@ruben said:

Thanks for the info - I suspect proving we need one is quite challening as it's all custom in-house code that is just very old. So will try and convince the customer to upgrade the code instead I think.

Please do update the code. It is the right thing to do.
    But regarding 16bit ASN it is not at all a problem to get one from ripe. Simply stating your infrastructure does not support 32bit ASNs will suffice. I prepared a list with our old hardware but they did not even want to see it ;)

@swedendedicated said:

@YellowHummingbird said:

Thanks. Would you mind PMing me with a rough number please?

• lannert said: Please do update the code. It is the right thing to do.
    But regarding 16bit ASN it is not at all a problem to get one from ripe. Simply stating your infrastructure does not support 32bit ASNs will suffice. I prepared a list with our old hardware but they did not even want to see it ;)

Yeah, very good point - it's on my todo list, but at the moment I'm working way too many hours and don't have the time to fit it in.

lannert said: But regarding 16bit ASN it is not at all a problem to get one from ripe. Simply stating your infrastructure does not support 32bit ASNs will suffice.

Glad to hear it's been okay for you - that's a good sign. My request is submitted by a LIR now :) Hopefully I'll hear back from RIPE fairly soon.

• @Francisco said:
    I have a friend doing /24's for $65~$75/month in ARIN with price locking for at least a few years.

I won't post his name here for now but if anyones interested they can message me with what they're after and I can forward.

Francisco

/24 $75 with server?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2019

Ricarta said: A couple RIPE /22 IPv4 available for $2799 (2,484 EUR) / yearly with free /48 IPv6 for IPv4 customers. LOA will be provided in less than 24 hours and Geolocation will be updated.

A RIPE LIR without VAT is barely half the price of that and you can actually buy a /24 for that money, reallllllly bad offer, damn.

• WilliamWilliam Member

I have unused, 60EUR ea/mo:

A /24 in 27.0.x.x (APNIC, geo HK)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

IvanHugo said: /24 $75 with server?

$85 at this point.

Francisco

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

@William said:

Ricarta said: A couple RIPE /22 IPv4 available for $2799 (2,484 EUR) / yearly with free /48 IPv6 for IPv4 customers. LOA will be provided in less than 24 hours and Geolocation will be updated.

A RIPE LIR without VAT is barely half the price of that and you can actually buy a /24 for that money, reallllllly bad offer, damn.

Tell me please who sells a /24 for less than 10 euro per IP.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2019

swedendedicated said: Tell me please who sells a /24 for less than 10 euro per IP.

I do for 185 space. Splitted PA, needs LIR, no PI/Legacy.

My purchase price for 185 space is somewhere around 1250EUR or 5k per /22, which are 2 year LIR + setup. This comes out to ~4.9EUR/IP.

• cis64cis64 Member

@cis64 said:
    Hi Guys,

We Have a /20 IPv4 , Each /24 is 49 USD per Month available for rent from RIPE.

Terms :
    A. ********** Pay transfer only with Bitcoin *****************
    B. RIPE NCC Database will be change to you
    C. At least 3 month rent
    D. LOA will be provide

IP range is :
    37.19.80.0 - 37.19.95.255

Each /24 is equal 49 USD.

There are available to Permanent / Temp transfer in RIPE Transfer Listing Service offer lists.

Permanent Transfer > 7 USD per IP.

Company : Shabakeh Gostar Shahriyar Co. (Ltd.)

RIPE NCC Reg.ID : ir.hpkwxw

RIPE Member : https://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/data/ir.hpkwxw.html

Address : Unit 31641 , In front of Bank-e Keshavarzi , 45 Metri Main Road , Safadasht , Malard , Tehran , IRAN

Phone: +98 216 5437 000

Fax: +98 2156422925

Email : [email protected]

Responsible Person : Mostafa Nejati

administrator,

please remove my post at 30 March

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

hello,

im searching for /24 subnet with already existing geo location Hong Kong. long term deal.payments quarterly or semi-annually. Maybe someone can help out?

@estnoc said:
    hello,

im searching for /24 subnet with already existing geo location Hong Kong. long term deal.payments quarterly or semi-annually. Maybe someone can help out?

@William offered a HK /24 few posts above.

• bob1bob1 Member
    edited May 2019

Looking for a /24 that can be geolocated to the US. Will be using it for an anycast network.

I will probably use it long term (several years) but don't want to commit to a long term contract yet unless prices are low.

Found a provider that leases for $90 month to month or $50 yearly. If you can offer a better deal please pm me.

Please send me quotes for 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month prices.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@malek said:

@estnoc said:
    hello,

@William offered a HK /24 few posts above.

unfortunately @William dont show any lifesigns so far. sent an e-mail and also sent msg here,but no feedback yet. Anyway, maybe someone can help out with long term lease for /24 subnet that is already geo located in Hong Kong.

• bibi421bibi421 Member

Anyone selling APNIC ipv4 /24?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

As RIPE NCC member, LIR and registered small company based in Germany I can offer various RIPE services.

Custom service requests possible.
    Typical pricing:

• IPv6 /48 PA: 60 EUR/year
    • IPv6 /48 PI: 120 EUR/year
    • IPv4 PA: upon request, PM.
    • ASN registration: 100 EUR one-time
      (50 EUR when combined with IP leasing)

If anybody is interested, feel free to PM me.

• curatorcurator Member

We are still looking for a /24 IPv4 that can be used in the US. We prefer a short term contract in the beginning but are looking for long term leases. Contract length can be adjusted at a later date.

• @crudohgod said:

@crudohgod said:
    Looking for /24, /23, /22 ranges that can be geolocated to NY, CHI, or VA. Willing to rent servers if they are in those locations as well.

Revising this post, as I'm only looking for /24 and /23 ranges now. Also only need CHI, or VA if providing a server.

We have a couple of /24s available and we do have servers in VA.

@curator said:
    We are still looking for a /24 IPv4 that can be used in the US. We prefer a short term contract in the beginning but are looking for long term leases. Contract length can be adjusted at a later date.

We do have /24s available.

MODS: Not sure If I am allowed to post replies such as this. If not the case, please remove.

• @trewq said:
    Hi everyone,

Here are a few businesses that rent out & sell resources.

> ARIN - North America
    > IPv4 Leasing
    > HostUS - $90 per /24
    > GarrisonHost - $70 (+$70 Setup) per /24
    > IPv4Less - $128 per /24
    > IP6 (@William) - Contact about stock & prices.
    > 
    > IPv6 Leasing
    > HostUS - $35 per /48
    > 
    > 
    > ASN Registration
    > --NONE--
    > 
    > RIPE - Europe
    > IPv4 Leasing
    > RMLH - € 50 per /24
    > SinaVPS - 100CHF
    > Velder.li - @Patrick7 - Contact about stock & prices
    > 
    > IPv6 Leasing
    > RMLH - €5 per /48 - Annually
    > IP6 - €0 per /44
    > SinaVPS - 100CHF - Annually
    > 
    > 
    > ASN Registration
    > RMLH - €50 - One Time.
    > IP6 - €100 - One Time.
    > SinaVPS - 80CHF - One Time
    > 
    > APNIC - Asia Pacific
    > IPv4 Leasing
    > HostUS - $90 per /24
    > 
    > IPv6 Leasing
    > HostUS - $35 per /48 - Annually
    > 
    > ASN Registration
    > HostUS - $35 - Annually + $10 setup.
    > 

for AFRINIC & LACNIC.. one stop shop.. @William!

Please tag me in a reply to this thread if this OP needs updating. All future IP related commercial requests or questions are to be posted in this thread.

those ips are too expensive.i knew some provider who are able to dedicated server with /24 ips together just 150-180$ per month.but can't be send any emails by those ips.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@geek2009 said:

those ips are too expensive.i knew some provider who are able to dedicated server with /24 ips together just 150-180$ per month.but can't be send any emails by those ips.

If they are too expensive, don't use them? But you are obviously out for the required posts for the provider tag.

Thanked by 1malek
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

We currently want to lease a /24 IPV4 our budget from $60 to $75 /Mo

If someone interested in please contact me.

edited May 2019

For those of you looking for smaller IPv4 subnets, we are offering VPN tunnels from our router in Germany with routed subnets such as /29, /28, etc.

We have our own network - AS44794. Price for a /28 with 1TB bw is 25€/quarter. BGP available too.

In addition to this, we are still offering RIPE /40s for 40€/year & RIPE ASNs for 60€ one-time with free /40 IPv6.