Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gazduire.net - Horrible experience, avoid at all costs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gazduire.net - Horrible experience, avoid at all costs

luckypenguinluckypenguin Member
edited May 2019 in Reviews

So I decided to jump on some offer that was spammed here and apparently deleted,
as an alternative to cociu's services. The reason was is that I needed KVM, while he
only offers OVZ.
But well.

After payment (with BTC) the saga begins.
I was stupid enough to pay for 1 year in advance, and then promptly got banned.
First they deleted my account from WHMCS and asked for a passport copy.

Then after I asked what is wrong and I want a refund, it's just getting brilliant:

Bun gasit,

Multumim pentru email,
Please send this request from the email address with which you registered your client account.

Aurelia

I did.
And you deleted me in the WHMCS.
Check my order:
Comanda nr: 76xxxxxx26

Factura Proformă nr. 3xxxx7

Hello,

Please send me a refund to the same address after the transaction is confirmed (1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
I don't want to send my passport ID to foreign company for a 2 Euro/mo service.

Thanks.

Bitcoin does not allow the refund option.

Aurelia

You can ask the payment processor (Mobilepay.ro) to refund it.
I trusted you and paid you for 12 months, if I knew your service is going to be
like that I would not do this mistake.

Please contact by e-mail [email protected] and request a refund.

**Fair enough, so I contacted Mobilepay.ro, here is their reply:

To identify the transaction, it is necessary to tell us the transaction ID and the site for which you made the payment.
Also please send us a screenshot from your Wallet where your payment is visible.

Regards,

• sent them the details....

Hello,

The transaction was not made through us. Check again with gazduire.net - contact.

After that no reply.

Going back to Gazduire:

Multumim pentru email,
Our contract with mobilpay not allows refund for bitcoin.

Alex

All of a sudden no refunds then? So why you ping pong back and forth for 5 days?

Then activate my server.
What do you mean not allows you to refund?
Why you are telling me for 5 days already to contact them for refund then?

Can you see the screenshot, black on white?

For this activation you need to send to us the identity card copy and to tell us what are the services that you will role on the vps.

Alex

Why do I need to send a random company my ID card, for a 2 Euro VPS?
I plan to use it for personal VPN because some sites are blocked in Turkey,
and this is the nearest good location to me.

You better tell me what you are planning to do with my passport.
Fraud is impossible, I paid for 1 year in advance with Bitcoin so chargeback impossible.

For security reasons, we verify every our clients. this is the law requirments in our country. Don`t be afraid, after verify, we will delete the copy. Your detalis are confidentialy, we are using GDPR and we respect it.

Alex

There is no such law because I have other VPS in Romania
from other providers such as https://www.hostsolutions.ro
Don't make up laws.

All I want now is a refund, and Aurelia already said to contact Mobilpay for that.
So please make it happen.

We are sorry but that provider is too small and it not consider to works properly according the laws. We are a bigger company and our legal works are the company requirements.

Alex

Ok big provider, please refund my small payment.
There is a law to steal money from customer as well?

Hahaha calling competitors small and that's why they don't ask passports.
So far no reply from them.
I got basically scammed for 35$ by a Romanian VPS provider, lol :)

Comments

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited May 2019

https://www.romania-insider.com/texas-city-police-warn-citizens-romanian-scammers

it looks like Roma people really like to scam people. maybe it is in their blood?

Thanked by 1yokowasis
  • @Chuck said:
    https://www.romania-insider.com/texas-city-police-warn-citizens-romanian-scammers

it looks like Roma people really like to scam people. maybe it is in their blood?

I wouldn't generalize and make such claims, there are good and crap people from
    every nation. But apparently in Romania even registered companies have these shady
    practices especially against foreigners.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Joined 11:24AM

• @luckypenguin said:
    So I decided to jump on some offer that was spammed here and apparently deleted,
    as an alternative to cociu's services. The reason was is that I needed KVM, while he
    only offers OVZ.
    But well.

After payment (with BTC) the saga begins.
    I was stupid enough to pay for 1 year in advance, and then promptly got banned.
    First they deleted my account from WHMCS and asked for a passport copy.

Then after I asked what is wrong and I want a refund, it's just getting brilliant:

Bun gasit,

Multumim pentru email,
    Please send this request from the email address with which you registered your client account.

Aurelia

I did.
    And you deleted me in the WHMCS.
    Check my order:
    Comanda nr: 76xxxxxx26

Factura Proformă nr. 3xxxx7

Hello,

Please send me a refund to the same address after the transaction is confirmed (1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
    I don't want to send my passport ID to foreign company for a 2 Euro/mo service.

Thanks.

Bitcoin does not allow the refund option.

Aurelia

You can ask the payment processor (Mobilepay.ro) to refund it.
    I trusted you and paid you for 12 months, if I knew your service is going to be
    like that I would not do this mistake.

Please contact by e-mail [email protected] and request a refund.

**Fair enough, so I contacted Mobilepay.ro, here is their reply:

To identify the transaction, it is necessary to tell us the transaction ID and the site for which you made the payment.
    Also please send us a screenshot from your Wallet where your payment is visible.

Regards,

• sent them the details....

Hello,

The transaction was not made through us. Check again with gazduire.net - contact.

After that no reply.

Going back to Gazduire:

Multumim pentru email,
    Our contract with mobilpay not allows refund for bitcoin.

Alex

All of a sudden no refunds then? So why you ping pong back and forth for 5 days?

Then activate my server.
    What do you mean not allows you to refund?
    Why you are telling me for 5 days already to contact them for refund then?

Can you see the screenshot, black on white?

For this activation you need to send to us the identity card copy and to tell us what are the services that you will role on the vps.

Alex

Why do I need to send a random company my ID card, for a 2 Euro VPS?
    I plan to use it for personal VPN because some sites are blocked in Turkey,
    and this is the nearest good location to me.

You better tell me what you are planning to do with my passport.
    Fraud is impossible, I paid for 1 year in advance with Bitcoin so chargeback impossible.

For security reasons, we verify every our clients. this is the law requirments in our country. Don`t be afraid, after verify, we will delete the copy. Your detalis are confidentialy, we are using GDPR and we respect it.

Alex

There is no such law because I have other VPS in Romania
    from other providers such as https://www.hostsolutions.ro
    Don't make up laws.

All I want now is a refund, and Aurelia already said to contact Mobilpay for that.
    So please make it happen.

We are sorry but that provider is too small and it not consider to works properly according the laws. We are a bigger company and our legal works are the company requirements.

Alex

Ok big provider, please refund my small payment.
    There is a law to steal money from customer as well?

Hahaha calling competitors small and that's why they don't ask passports.
    So far no reply from them.
    I got basically scammed for 35$ by a Romanian VPS provider, lol :)

Please note gazduire.ro is another company we are gazduire.net as Tes Pagini Europene S. R.L
    The bitcoin adress you used has been marked for fraudulent bitcoin transactions that's why we need to verify your identity upon delivering the service.
    You also used temporary email adress and fake information as a costumer.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2019

@Chuck said:

Oh, wow: "in their blood"? Really?

The Roma people (= the Romani) as an ethnic group are not the same as the Romanian people as an ethnic group. Romani live in a number of countries, including Romania. The Romani who live in Romania are Romanian citizens, so in this sense, the Romani who live in Romania are also Romanians. But Romanians as an ethnic group aren't Romani. Nor are Romani who live in other countries necessarily Romanians in the sense of citizenship.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • So, paying with Flagged bitcoin address, using fake email, with fake info. Looks legit.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • The bitcoin adress you used has been marked for fraudulent bitcoin transactions

Or really?
    Explain me what "fraudulent bitcoin transactions" are and how it makes the payment
    fraudulent.
    Temporary email? No, that's my gmail. Fake info? Proof it. It wasn't fake,
    and if you suspect it's fake just provide the customer a refund.

• @yokowasis said:
    So, paying with Flagged bitcoin address, using fake email, with fake info. Looks legit.

Flagged bitcoin address? What is that exactly? Flagged where/by who?

• @luckypenguin said:

The bitcoin adress you used has been marked for fraudulent bitcoin transactions

Or really?
    Explain me what "fraudulent bitcoin transactions" are and how it makes the payment
    fraudulent.
    Temporary email? No, that's my gmail. Fake info? Proof it. It wasn't fake,
    and if you suspect it's fake just provide the customer a refund.

We will gladly accept the refund request once we verify your identity, this is due legal reasons of mobilpay.

• You also used temporary email adress and fake information as a costumer.

Another lie.
    That's my gmail for like 5 years. the fact that I put [email protected] is just
    to know who spammed me in case it happens, it doesn't make the email temporary.

• We will gladly accept the refund request once we verify your identity, this is due legal reasons of mobilpay.

Part of the idea of paying with Bitcoin is not having to send companies like you my personal details. Get it? Show me the legal reason to identify me for a Bitcoin refund.
    On Mobilpay ToS.

• @luckypenguin said:

You also used temporary email adress and fake information as a costumer.

Another lie.
    That's my gmail for like 5 years. the fact that I put [email protected] is just
    to know who spammed me in case it happens, it doesn't make the email temporary.

If you don't trust us why did you sign up with us ? We treat alias emails as temporary email adress and you did provide fake details as costumer. Unfortunately due contract reasons with mobilpay I can't get in more details about the ethics of fraudulent bitcoin transactions.

• luckypenguinluckypenguin Member
    edited May 2019

If you don't trust us why did you sign up with us ?

You really can't see the difference between trusting you with my traffic, and trusting
    you with my identity? Are these like, same things to you basically?

So this makes you:
    1) A fake identity expert - without even seeing an ID, must be some AI stuff
    2) "Fraud bitcoin" expert - nice term, I wonder if anyone else ever heard of it
    3) Ethical provider who scams his clients based on points 1,2.

• @luckypenguin said:
    So this makes you:
    1) A fake identity expert - without even seeing an ID, must be some AI stuff
    2) "Fraud bitcoin" expert - nice term, I wonder if anyone else ever heard of it
    3) Ethical provider who scams his clients based on points 1,2.

1.Theres manny anti fraud services without the need of an ai. Some providers even flag an client for using an vpn in your case was more factors.
    2.The bitcoin transaction has been marked by mobilpay not us.
    3.We would wish we can refund you without verify your identity but laws against bitcoin in Romania are quite harsh.

• I wonder who is lying here then, you, Mobilpay, or both.

So first you say that they flag it as fraudulent, now they claim they didn't even
    receive it. You guys definitely didn't sync your versions.

• gazduirenetgazduirenet Member
    edited May 2019

@luckypenguin said:
    I wonder who is lying here then, you, Mobilpay, or both.

So first you say that they flag it as fraudulent, now they claim they didn't even
    receive it. You guys definitely didn't sync your versions.

The bitcoin platform of mobilpay requires merchants to host their own site for the bitcoin payments due legal reasons in romania. Even banks keeps detailed contablity informations about bitcoin purchases some banks dosent even let you buy exchange etc cryptos.

• So why did you tell me to contact Mobilepay in the first place, if you are the ones
    who host (them) and the platform? Just to waste my time, make me frustrated and forget about the refund?

• gazduirenetgazduirenet Member
    edited May 2019

@luckypenguin said:
    So why did you tell me to contact Mobilepay in the first place, if you are the ones
    who host (them) and the platform? Just to waste my time, make me frustrated and forget about the refund?

We wanted mobilpay to resolve your case but they sended you back to us. Please verify your identity and we will process the refund.
    And we don't host mobilpay.

• luckypenguinluckypenguin Member
    edited May 2019

gazduirenet said: And we don't host mobilpay.

admin@local$ ping mobilepay.ro
    PING mobilepay.ro (188.214.21.128): 56 data bytes

admin@local$ whois 188.214.21.128

inetnum: 188.214.20.0 - 188.214.23.255
    netname: SC-GAZDUIRE-WEB-SRL
    descr: SC Gazduire Web SRL

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @luckypenguin said:
    **> And we don't host mobilpay.
    admin@local$ ping mobilepay.ro
    PING mobilepay.ro (188.214.21.128): 56 data bytes

admin@local$ whois 188.214.21.128

inetnum: 188.214.20.0 - 188.214.23.255
    netname: SC-GAZDUIRE-WEB-SRL
    descr: SC Gazduire Web SRL

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Găzduire web srl is another company. We are Tes Pagini Europene S. R. L. Their domain is www.gazduire.ro.

• BopieBopie Member

Personally here i see this as if the customer cant/wont verify identity then you simply refund the money they paid, In this case that means if it is fraudulent then the owner of the bitcoin gets them back and you get peace of mind that you dont have someone elses money.

If i was to order from any company and would provide ID then they will simply just refuse service and refund the transaction, Also saying that you cant refund in one post and then say you can in another is rather silly

• ID provided, waiting for refund.
    There goes the fake details theory.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

Where in your terms does it say that you will request ID as part of the registration/activation/refund process @gazduirenet ?

are you in the EU @luckypenguin ?

Thanked by 1luckypenguin
  • @Bopie there is no such things as fraudulent Bitcoins.
    If they are stolen, then obviously a refund to the same address should fix the issue.

They just make random excuses and act unprofessionally.

• @Bopie said:
    Personally here i see this as if the customer cant/wont verify identity then you simply refund the money they paid, In this case that means if it is fraudulent then the owner of the bitcoin gets them back and you get peace of mind that you dont have someone elses money.

If i was to order from any company and would provide ID then they will simply just refuse service and refund the transaction, Also saying that you cant refund in one post and then say you can in another is rather silly

The situation is silly due Romanian laws.
    And we know we are in bad position regarding this, we will try to escalate this to anaf governing body but they would simply deny it especially regarding an Islamic country.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Can you post links to this romanian law?

Thanked by 1luckypenguin
  • BopieBopie Member

Im just saying that if people dont provide ID when you ask why would you keep there money . . .

Thanked by 2luckypenguin imok
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@Bopie said:
    Im just saying that if people dont provide ID when you ask why would you keep there money . . .

singing along money, money, money.

• @Bopie said:

I'm sorry I can't get in more details regarding this case. The money are not being kept but frozen by mobilpay.