Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help me recommend a server or company that can send mass mails. I want to send mass advertisi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please help me recommend a server or company that can send mass mails. I want to send mass advertisi

mcstudiomcstudio Member

Please help me recommend a server or company that can send mass mails. I want to send mass advertising and marketing mails.

Comments

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019
    Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • donlidonli Member

I can say this - no one sends more unstoppable email than Alpharacks.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• No-ost

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Please remove me from your mailing list.

Thanked by 2Nate812 imok
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Try https://mzunguhosting.ml

I used them in 1995 to send 100,000 emails daily. No limit, no problems in deliverability, network was always fast my man.

Just contact them and they'll give you a sweet deal.

You can use the coupon code: NETWORKISFASTMYMAN

• @BlaZe said:

I used them in 1995 to send 100,000 emails daily. No limit, no problems in deliverability, network was always fast my man.

Thank you very much. I'm going to try it through your link.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @mcstudio said:

@BlaZe said:

But they all show shortages.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2019

@mcstudio said:

@mcstudio said:

@BlaZe said:

You have to talk with the livechat on that website. Ask for Abdullah or Mustafa and they will give you a good deal on their Giraffe node.

• @stefeman said:

@mcstudio said:

@mcstudio said:

@BlaZe said:

You have to talk with the livechat on that website. Ask for Abdullah or Mustafa and they will give you a good deal on their Giraffe node.

Don't troll him, giraffe node slow, cheetah node fast.

@mcstudio, google newsletter/email service. No one will let you spam on servers because the IPs get blacklisted super fast

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • tetechtetech Member

@stefeman said:

@mcstudio said:

@mcstudio said:

@BlaZe said:

Correct. You definitely need to chat with Mustafa. He's got a really good reputation and is super busy, so you may have to reconnect if chat is full. But I would seriously chat with him before exploring other options.

• YuraYura Member

What this place has become? Ever since Mzungu gobbled up Deluxe and CC we see tons of Mzungu shills.

Thanked by 2SirFoxy uptime
  • @Yura said:
    What this place has become? Ever since Mzungu gobbled up Deluxe and CC we see tons of Mzungu shills.

Banwave for shills incoming.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • AmitzAmitz Member

If google blacklists IP, will Abdullah refund?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

At least the OP is honest about his intentions.

• Honestly the only way to actually do this properly is to rent racksace somewhere, and buy your own equipment especially a good network switch that can actually handle swapping out ip address daily in mass daily. No vps providers are insane enough to deal with managing your mailing with how fast stuff gets blocked and the potential reprocutions. Mass mailing isn't a cheap business, you need to spend thousands on equipment/research/dev to have a hope In hell of profitability now a days.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

james50a said: Mass mailing isn't a cheap business

That is not true, it can cost peanuts if you don't mind doing it badly/wrong.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@james50a said:
    Honestly the only way to actually do this properly is to rent racksace somewhere, and buy your own equipment especially a good network switch that can actually handle swapping out ip address daily in mass daily. No vps providers are insane enough to deal with managing your mailing with how fast stuff gets blocked and the potential reprocutions. Mass mailing isn't a cheap business, you need to spend thousands on equipment/research/dev to have a hope In hell of profitability now a days.

That's an objectively false statement. It doesn't matter at all whether you colo or rent a dedi.

What you can do is bring your own IP range, which always makes providers more happy hosting a customer who does mass mailing.

• HybridHybrid Member

If your mailing list is clean,
    Sendy + amazon aws is a great solution and easy to setup.

If you want to send from your own IPs, VPS is not the solution

• Isn't the problem with mass mailing that mass mailing usually means spam? If you had a few IPs, occasionally sent out emails that are not low quality/low effort emails, and sent emails in intervals, couldn't it be relatively cheap? (After all, if you send emails too frequently, you get less sales/attention)

But I guess mass mailing usually means spam mail, phishing mail etc.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

smallbibi said: But I guess mass mailing usually means spam mail, phishing mail etc.

It can mean having an eshop with 1 million customers and sending an email to all of them weekly.

• FHR said: It can mean having an eshop with 1 million customers and sending an email to all of them weekly.

You're right, but I suppose shops with that many customers can afford things like aws or mailchannels or hire engineers to make their own setup. Especially since a proper mailing system could make them millionsss

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Amazon SES is designed for so called "mass advertisi" :smile: :smile: or mass spam!