Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enoctus.com - Windows & Linux VPS| 5 Locations| DDoS Protected| Instant Setup| 1GBPS @ $3.95 p/m - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enoctus.com - Windows & Linux VPS| 5 Locations| DDoS Protected| Instant Setup| 1GBPS @ $3.95 p/m

Comments

• ErikEnoctusErikEnoctus Member
    edited May 2019

@lowendclient said:

We never chose to advertise in Zhujiceping or all the other Chinese blogs.

The lesson is never ignore DDoS threaten, it can easily destroy your brand.
    Sad to know you're using Maxmind + Fraudrecord, good luck, bye.

I expected someone will quote that. We spoke with Zhujiceping's owner - Yih Kung to put something together regarding the supposed discontinuation of our partnership with ADCData. The idea was that whoever is attacking us and ADCData, will stop doing it once we clarify we are no longer with them. This seemed like a feasible idea as we owned our IPv4 and the ASN registration was in progress. ADCData was also attacked for simply being our partner. Although I never had any evidence to that. What drives me crazy is that we were always encouraged to continue business with them, assured the attacks are fine. Until obviously HKBN said it's over. I guess that's what the competition does when all their clients suddenly vanish to a British company. Within a month we had 5000+ new Chinese clients.

It was of Zhujiceping's best interest to cooperate as their commission was nearly $5k a month.

We could never ignore the DDoS threat as much as we wished. It's impossible with 500 tickets a day complaining about the pings increasing. Again, what kept us going was ADCData and their promises. That is also what kept most of our clients in China going - they knew we were being attacked but they stuck with us for a good while. It was quite spectacular actually, out of nowhere we had fan pages on Telegram with thousands of people discussing us - most of them supportive.

• @ErikEnoctus said:

@lowendclient said:

I expected someone will quote that. We spoke with Zhujiceping's owner - Yih Kung to put something together regarding the supposed discontinuation of our partnership with ADCData. The idea was that whoever is attacking us and ADCData, will stop doing it once we clarify we are no longer with them. This seemed like a feasible idea as we owned our IPv4 and the ASN registration was in progress. ADCData was also attacked for simply being our partner. Although I never had any evidence to that. What drives me crazy is that we were always encouraged to continue business with them, assured the attacks are fine. Until obviously HKBN said it's over. I guess that's what the competition does when all their clients suddenly vanish to a British company. Within a month we had 5000+ new Chinese clients.

It was of Zhujiceping's best interest to cooperate as their commission was nearly $5k a month.

Whatever, that's not the important thing.
    For me, using Maxmind is most unacceptable.
    Sorry to say goodbye, good luck to your biz :smile:

edited May 2019

@lowendclient said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

@lowendclient said:

What is better? It hasn't been an issue so far. We have a relatively insignificant fraud percentage.

• @ErikEnoctus said:
    What pisses me off, however, is that people keep moaning despite us offering to help and compensate them.

Seriously? So you sink your company, and you get "pissed off" for people "moaning" that you basically left them all hanging with no service?

The reasoning that led to the deadpooling matters not, the fact that you did go out of business - thats what matters. Don't act like the victim, cause you didn't manage your service right and you got cut off. Don't play the blame game, and most certainly don't be butthurt and say you are pissed off that people bitched and moaned. You fucked up. End of story. How is one to ever trust you and your company, when you recently deadpooled? So we should move our servers to you, and keep our fingers crossed that you actually manage not to fuck up the second time? No.

I am all down for second and third chances. But when your attitude is "i am pissed off that people are disappointed and are bringing my past" - that doesn't look like things have or will change. No need for attitude, when you shit your own pants. That is not how one regains peoples trust.

That is just my opinion. Buyer - beware.

This also belongs in the thread, since its been only an year since the last shit show:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/143909/enoctus-vps-inoperational-for-past-month-or-two-no-response-from-support
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/143024/enoctus-closed-and-wont-respond-to-my-tickets

edited May 2019

@t0ny0 said:

@ErikEnoctus said:
    What pisses me off, however, is that people keep moaning despite us offering to help and compensate them.

Seriously? So you sink your company, and you get "pissed off" for people "moaning" that you basically left them all hanging with no service?

The reasoning that led to the deadpooling matters not, the fact that you did go out of business - thats what matters. Don't act like the victim, cause you didn't manage your service right and you got cut off. Don't play the blame game, and most certainly don't be butthurt and say you are pissed off that people bitched and moaned. You fucked up. End of story. How is one to ever trust you and your company, when you recently deadpooled? So we should move our servers to you, and keep our fingers crossed that you actually manage not to fuck up the second time? No.

I am all down for second and third chances. But when your attitude is "i am pissed off that people are disappointed and are bringing my past" - that doesn't look like things have or will change. No need for attitude, when you shit your own pants. That is not how one regains peoples trust.

That is just my opinion. Buyer - beware.

This also belongs in the thread, since its been only an year since the last shit show:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/143909/enoctus-vps-inoperational-for-past-month-or-two-no-response-from-support
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/143024/enoctus-closed-and-wont-respond-to-my-tickets

Your comment is profoundly ignorant based on the previous discussions and evidence I have provided. By no means was Enoctus ever wishing to "sink" people's services. The only mistake on our side was not choosing our suppliers carefully enough, hence why were out of that market entirely.

It's like blaming an airline because they've bought faulty Boing planes. Companies rely on suppliers, often they can't deliver what we expect them to.

As for my attitude - it's honest. I think only a masochist would be "fine" with what happened especially when one is willing to cooperate. Not saying it, doesn't translate to not meaning it.

• lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited May 2019

@ErikEnoctus said:

@lowendclient said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

@lowendclient said:

What is better? It hasn't been an issue so far. We have a relatively insignificant fraud percentage.

Well, I dont understand what kind of 'fraud' it can be. Customers dont pay for the service or what?
    Everytime I blocked by Maxmind because of buying service in UK but using a Chinese Paypal account, should I use a VPN back to China everytime?
    Although I never dispute through Paypal, even with Hiformance, I let them gone. I'd rather pay for alpharacks, at least they dont have Maxmind.

edited May 2019

@lowendclient said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

@lowendclient said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

@lowendclient said:

Well, I dont understand what kind of 'fraud' it can be. Customers dont pay for the service or what?
    Everytime I blocked by Maxmind because of buying service in UK IP address but using a Chinese Paypal account, should I use a VPN back to China everytime?

It's mainly about preventing future chargebacks. Maxmind tells us what's the likelihood, even though I think it's way too strict sometimes - it's very unfriendly to VPNs. I wish it was more like Shopify's fraud algorithms. Fraudrecord, on the other hand, tells us more about the customer's historical behaviour - what they might be doing with their services, etc.

If anyone gets blocked, we usually review those manually when contacted.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • daozhidaozhi Member

Just grab a SGP 512M kvm. setup instantly. Here is the bench result for anyone interested.

nench.sh v2019.03.01 -- https://git.io/nench.sh

benchmark timestamp: 2019-05-07 15:25:18 UTC

Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz
    CPU cores: 1
    Frequency: 3400.008 MHz
    RAM: 488M
    Swap: 510M
    Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64 x86_64

Disks:
    vda 10G HDD

CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    2.965 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    2.404 seconds

ioping: seek rate
    min/avg/max/mdev = 107.3 us / 244.6 us / 35.2 ms / 779.6 us
    ioping: sequential read speed
    generated 7.04 k requests in 5.00 s, 1.72 GiB, 1.41 k iops, 352.2 MiB/s

dd: sequential write speed
    1st run: 433.92 MiB/s
    2nd run: 465.39 MiB/s
    3rd run: 477.79 MiB/s
    average: 459.04 MiB/s

IPv4 speedtests
    your IPv4: 103.243.175.xxxx

Cachefly CDN:         10.68 MiB/s
    Leaseweb (NL):        9.63 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US):   5.22 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR):      6.07 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA):         3.57 MiB/s

No IPv6 connectivity detected

Thanked by 1ErikEnoctus
  • daozhidaozhi Member

By the way, @ErikEnoctus is ipv6 available?

[root@eno ~]# wget -qO- bench.sh | bash

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 3400.008 MHz
    Total size of Disk : 9.4 GB (1.1 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem : 488 MB (44 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 510 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime : 0 days, 0 hour 14 min
    Load average : 0.04, 0.16, 0.12
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64

I/O speed(1st run) : 512 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 499 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 499 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 503.3 MB/s

Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
    CacheFly 167.88.158.176 10.4MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP 106.187.96.148 10.9MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 10.8MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 6.69MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 9.89MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 8.28MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 6.14MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 7.39MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 7.21MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 11.4MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 11.0MB/s

• @daozhi said:
    By the way, @ErikEnoctus is ipv6 available?

[root@eno ~]# wget -qO- bench.sh | bash

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 3400.008 MHz
    Total size of Disk : 9.4 GB (1.1 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem : 488 MB (44 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 510 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime : 0 days, 0 hour 14 min
    Load average : 0.04, 0.16, 0.12
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64

I/O speed(1st run) : 512 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 499 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 499 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 503.3 MB/s

Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
    CacheFly 167.88.158.176 10.4MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP 106.187.96.148 10.9MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 10.8MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 6.69MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 9.89MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 8.28MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 6.14MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 7.39MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 7.21MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 11.4MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 11.0MB/s

We don't currently have IPv6 in Singapore unfortunately. By the way, the connectivity speeds should be much better than this. Try to run the speediest again.

• caracalcaracal Member

Am I able to switch between Windows and Linux OS without a ticket?

• @caracal said:
    Am I able to switch between Windows and Linux OS without a ticket?

You should be able to, yes. But you will initially need to contact us to enable both the Windows and Linux templates for your server.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • t0ny0 said: I am all down for second and third chances. But when your attitude is "i am pissed off that people are disappointed and are bringing my past" - that doesn't look like things have or will change. No need for attitude, when you shit your own pants.

Unfortunately, I must sadly agree that I got the same impression from @ErikEnoctus's responses.

@ErikEnoctus, regardless of how much money your company lost, you have to remember that your client (who trusted you) lost as well. Any display of arrogance will not help you rebuild their or anyone else's confidence in your company. I'm confident that your responses in this thread alone have been damaging enough.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @BeardyUnixGuy said:

t0ny0 said: I am all down for second and third chances. But when your attitude is "i am pissed off that people are disappointed and are bringing my past" - that doesn't look like things have or will change. No need for attitude, when you shit your own pants.

Unfortunately, I must sadly agree that I got the same impression from @ErikEnoctus's responses.

@ErikEnoctus, regardless of how much money your company lost, you have to remember that your client (who trusted you) lost as well. Any display of arrogance will not help you rebuild their or anyone else's confidence in your company. I'm confident that your responses in this thread alone have been damaging enough.

Thanks for your comment. I believe that by now I made it clear enough, but by all means, feel free to continue our free sticky.

I don’t mind justifying again.

“you have to remember that your client (who trusted you) lost as well.”

• I’ll have to disagree. Everyone has been refunded or was given the opportunity to have their money back. We’ve emailed all the customers immediately after the downtime on how to settle a compensation. I still keep my position and I am very much irritated by those who moan online despite having the chance to get their money back, which we still offer to this very minute.

This is like blaming a rail company for not claiming the compensation they offered you, while you were given the chance. In our case it’s something we continuously do - there never was a deadline. Or accusing your government in not having helped you against a criminal while you never called the police.

And the funniest thing out of the entire gargle here, we were only contacted by less than 4 people requesting refunds in a total of less than $50. Compare this to the nearly $40k which we already refunded last year.

• moni099878moni099878 Member
    edited May 2019

ErikEnoctus said: I don’t mind justifying again.

I didn't use PayPal dispute like most people do because I trusted you.
    But this is the last email I received on April 5th. There was no further notice.

Hong Kong Updates

Dear xxx,

As you might be aware, DDoS attacks activity has recently exceeded network capacity in our Hong Kong region. Due to the scale of these attacks and overall network incapability in China & Hong Kong, we have been forced to unplug our DDoS protected line for now. Direct China routes are currently suspended due to increasing cost as a result of the attacks. Our contract with HKDC1 has ended back in March. This will not affect our future approach to the Hong Kong region - we treat all of our premium locations with equal care and attention to reliability and service stability.

The future.
    We are currently establishing a new datacenter location in Hong Kong which will be ready within a month. This new location will allow maintaining our standard service guarantees of uptime and reliability.

Due to the complexity of Chinese routing, we will probably not be offering direct lines to China for the short term. However, the new location will still offer direct connection and under 50ms latency towards Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore etc. - all countries except China, and we will still provide access to restricted websites such as TVB, Netflix, Youtube.

Meanwhile, we're still working to re-establish direct routing to China with CN2. At this point, we can't provide any timeframes for this to happen due to certain circumstances being outside of ours and our upstreams' control - DDoS attacks.

Transfers
    The migration process will require no actions or changes from your side. There will be no IP changes and we don't expect any significant downtime during this process. In most cases, this would be an entirely unnoticeable change.

Pricing
    The good news is that pricing in Hong Kong will soon match with all our other 4 regions without compensating on uptime or features. You will no longer have to pay a premium for the Hong Kong location. We are planning to apply the change immediately after we re-establish our Hong Kong location. (Starting from $5 p/m). Anyone with current, more expensive deals, will have their pricing updated back to the original ones as soon as the situation is under control.

As usual, our best deals for our Hong Kong location can be found on our partner network - https://www.zhujiceping.com/28406.html . Those will remain active for an indefinite amount of time and they're still the most affordable deals both in present and future plans.

Current services
    We would also like to remind that refund requests will not be processed due to this being an external factor caused by our competitors in China and extreme market overtaking in short periods of time. We are, however, happy to credit the full amount paid back to your Enoctus balance for future use.

We would like to once again thank our customers for the continuous patience and loyalty during these significant changes to our Hong Kong location.

We do not advise submitting support tickets regarding the points listed above as that would delay our operations. Our customer service team is currently going through a large queue of tickets. If you believe your matter was answered by this email, we would greatly appreciate if you close your support case.

As usual, thank you for your business with us.

Kind regards,
    Erik S.
    CEO

So?

ErikEnoctus said: We never chose to advertise in Zhujiceping or all the other Chinese blogs

I don't need it.
    You taught me a good lesson.

ErikEnoctus said: Do you expect a personal invitation? Anyone who contacts us with evidence for their payment and service is eligible for a refund or compensation. Have a read at https://www.enoctus.co.uk/pages/adcdatastatement

edited May 2019

@moni099878 said:

ErikEnoctus said: I don’t mind justifying again.

I didn't use PayPal dispute like most people do because I trusted you.
    But this is the last email I received on April 5th. There was no further notice.

Hong Kong Updates

Dear xxx,

As you might be aware, DDoS attacks activity has recently exceeded network capacity in our Hong Kong region. Due to the scale of these attacks and overall network incapability in China & Hong Kong, we have been forced to unplug our DDoS protected line for now. Direct China routes are currently suspended due to increasing cost as a result of the attacks. Our contract with HKDC1 has ended back in March. This will not affect our future approach to the Hong Kong region - we treat all of our premium locations with equal care and attention to reliability and service stability.

The future.
    We are currently establishing a new datacenter location in Hong Kong which will be ready within a month. This new location will allow maintaining our standard service guarantees of uptime and reliability.

Due to the complexity of Chinese routing, we will probably not be offering direct lines to China for the short term. However, the new location will still offer direct connection and under 50ms latency towards Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore etc. - all countries except China, and we will still provide access to restricted websites such as TVB, Netflix, Youtube.

Meanwhile, we're still working to re-establish direct routing to China with CN2. At this point, we can't provide any timeframes for this to happen due to certain circumstances being outside of ours and our upstreams' control - DDoS attacks.

Transfers
    The migration process will require no actions or changes from your side. There will be no IP changes and we don't expect any significant downtime during this process. In most cases, this would be an entirely unnoticeable change.

Pricing
    The good news is that pricing in Hong Kong will soon match with all our other 4 regions without compensating on uptime or features. You will no longer have to pay a premium for the Hong Kong location. We are planning to apply the change immediately after we re-establish our Hong Kong location. (Starting from $5 p/m). Anyone with current, more expensive deals, will have their pricing updated back to the original ones as soon as the situation is under control.

As usual, our best deals for our Hong Kong location can be found on our partner network - https://www.zhujiceping.com/28406.html . Those will remain active for an indefinite amount of time and they're still the most affordable deals both in present and future plans.

Current services
    We would also like to remind that refund requests will not be processed due to this being an external factor caused by our competitors in China and extreme market overtaking in short periods of time. We are, however, happy to credit the full amount paid back to your Enoctus balance for future use.

We would like to once again thank our customers for the continuous patience and loyalty during these significant changes to our Hong Kong location.

We do not advise submitting support tickets regarding the points listed above as that would delay our operations. Our customer service team is currently going through a large queue of tickets. If you believe your matter was answered by this email, we would greatly appreciate if you close your support case.

As usual, thank you for your business with us.

Kind regards,
    Erik S.
    CEO

So?

ErikEnoctus said: We never chose to advertise in Zhujiceping or all the other Chinese blogs

Good, so contact us as mentioned, send us a proof of payment and get your refund - simple.

The email above was sent prior to the HK shutdown. Compensations and refunds were open after the downtime was resolved later in July.

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • ErikEnoctus said: The email above was sent prior to the HK shutdown. Compensations and refunds were open after the downtime was resolved later in July.

I haven't received any notification emails since April.
    The lesson
    Stay away from Enoctus.

• @moni099878 said:

ErikEnoctus said: The email above was sent prior to the HK shutdown. Compensations and refunds were open after the downtime was resolved later in July.

I haven't received any notification emails since April.
    The lesson
    Stay away from Enoctus.

Well, I've given you a solution multiple times now, it stays there.

Don't complain you've lost money if you don't want a refund. We know for a fact that 99.9% of the Chinese users used us for VPNs to bypass the rules of the CGF, hence it's invalid to argue that any valuable data was lost.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • ErikEnoctus said: Don't complain you've lost money if you don't want a refund. We know for a fact that 99.9% of the Chinese users used us for VPNs to bypass the rules of the CGF, hence it's invalid to argue that any valuable data was lost.

No problem.
    Your great attitude is worth $60+.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited May 2019

a singapore KVM for $15?
    Why do you taunt me like this...
    I already learned this lesson with SafehouseCloud ($15/yr SGP) :unamused:

edited May 2019

@moni099878 said:

ErikEnoctus said: Don't complain you've lost money if you don't want a refund. We know for a fact that 99.9% of the Chinese users used us for VPNs to bypass the rules of the CGF, hence it's invalid to argue that any valuable data was lost.

No problem.
    Your great attitude is worth $60+.

I am just a mirror reflecting what is projected towards me in the most honest possible way.

Clearly, no one here is particularly interested in the value they've supposedly lost. We're giving it back, but most would rather continue with nonsense. I don't mind, it's free real estate on the top floor of this website.

If I have to be honest, the return on the time I've spent replying to comments here has been spectacular in comparison to BuySellAds ;).

@vimalware said:
    a singapore KVM for $15?
    Why do you taunt me like this...
    I already learned this lesson with SafehouseCloud ($15/yr SGP) :unamused:

Our cost in Singapore is the same as it is in London, NYC, LA or Frankfurt. Although to be perfectly clear, the LET and LEB deals are always sold at 0 or max 20% margin. The point of those is to gather attention to our more profitable services. Hence those deals are often discontinued fairly soon after launch leaving only the early birds with their sweet recurring deal.

Thanked by 1vimalware
    edited May 2019

Edited: accidental quote delete.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

What a thread!

That constant, indefatigable DDoS attack was from a very determined jealous competitor?

edited May 2019

@angstrom said:
    What a thread!

That constant, indefatigable DDoS attack was from a very determined jealous competitor?

It's a spectacular one.

We think it was by multiple competitors. I have randomly found a Telegram group dedicated to Enoctus with several thousand users. I believe that's where the competitors were, although they could see us all over the place - Zhujiceping, hostloc, etc.

Our customers liked to, in a way, brag about their under 50ms China pings and they'd share those results in that Telegram group. We treated the Chinese the same way we treated everyone else, price matched with the biggest leaders (1GB RAM - $5 USD in HK or less during LET deals, etc.) Almost immediately after someone sharing their speedtest results, we'd get attacked, targeting random IPs from our ranges. As a solution, we'd switch to other DDoS protected upstreams, but that isn't ideal in the long term as people chose us for the low pings to China, not the ridiculous 400ms + to filter traffic around half the globe.

The only one else who could get on our level in terms of pricing was Aliyun, owned by Alibaba. Which ironically has all Chinese customers banned.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@ErikEnoctus said:

@angstrom said:
    What a thread!

It's a spectacular one.

You were foolish brave to venture into that part of the woods.

Thanked by 1ErikEnoctus
  • @ErikEnoctus said:

@donli said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

Why us out of everyone?
    Pure NVMe SSDs

and...

CloudServ-512

• 512MB Dedicated RAM
    • 1x vCPU
    • 10GB SSD on Raid 10

So the 10GB SSD is NVMe?

Correct

First of all, I like your website alot. Great job!

Little question: You offer NVMe in RAID 10? Little overkill for those prices? :wink:

Thanked by 1ErikEnoctus
  • @jordynegen11 said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

@donli said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

Why us out of everyone?
    Pure NVMe SSDs

and...

CloudServ-512

• 512MB Dedicated RAM
    • 1x vCPU
    • 10GB SSD on Raid 10

So the 10GB SSD is NVMe?

Correct

First of all, I like your website alot. Great job!

Little question: You offer NVMe in RAID 10? Little overkill for those prices? :wink:

Thank you :).

Sorry, this is actually a little misleading as I copied the old deals from LEB before those were NVMe. No hardware raid on the new NVMe machines.

Thanked by 1jordynegen11
    edited May 2019

ErikEnoctus said: I am just a mirror reflecting what is projected towards me in the most honest possible way.

Clearly, no one here is particularly interested in the value they've supposedly lost. We're giving it back, but most would rather continue with nonsense. I don't mind, it's free real estate on the top floor of this website.

If I have to be honest, the return on the time I've spent replying to comments here has been spectacular in comparison to BuySellAds .

I've been waiting for a year. Why did you delete the website and portal? Why didn't you send notification emails? If you did't post on LET, I may not be able to contact you till now.

ErikEnoctus said: We know for a fact that 99.9% of the Chinese users used us for VPNs to bypass the rules of the CGF, hence it's invalid to argue that any valuable data was lost.

You're pretty sure that 99.9% of your customers don't have important data. Yeah, my blogs are worthless to you.
    (By the way; It's my duty to back up the data and it's your fault that you lost the data.

ErikEnoctus said: We never chose to advertise in Zhujiceping or all the other Chinese blogs.

Come back and tell me that is ADCData's fault.

edited May 2019

@moni099878 said:

ErikEnoctus said: I am just a mirror reflecting what is projected towards me in the most honest possible way.

If I have to be honest, the return on the time I've spent replying to comments here has been spectacular in comparison to BuySellAds .

I've been waiting for a year. Why did you delete the website and portal? Why didn't you send notification emails? If you did't post on LET, I may not be able to contact you till now.

ErikEnoctus said: We know for a fact that 99.9% of the Chinese users used us for VPNs to bypass the rules of the CGF, hence it's invalid to argue that any valuable data was lost.

You're pretty sure that 99.9% of your customers don't have important data. Yeah, my blogs are worthless to you.
    (By the way; It's my duty to back up the data and it's your fault that you lost the data.

ErikEnoctus said: We never chose to advertise in Zhujiceping or all the other Chinese blogs.

Come back and tell me that is ADCData's fault.

Sorry this might sound rude but, what are you on about? Our website, including our entire infrastructure hasn't been disrupted for about a year now. Are you telling me it hasn't been possible to contact us until now? You can contact us by phone, live chat and tickets/emails. It just doesn't get much easier than this.

I've explained in every possible way how to get in touch with us and how to get a compensation. Do we have a problem with the language barrier here?

The statement about Zhujiceping you keep quoting was emailed in April 2018, a month prior to our downtime. And yes, we never intended to advertise there. They found us and used an affiliate account to post our offers. Nothing against them, it's a great website.

edited May 2019

ErikEnoctus said: Sorry this might sound rude but, what are you on about? Our website, including our entire infrastructure hasn't been disrupted for about a year now. Are you telling me it hasn't been possible to contact us until now?

Are you playing dumb? Your website was down since May until you come back again. I haven't even received any email that you come back.
    (Sorry, I'm not talking to you about compensation right now.