Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please stay away from alpharacks!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please stay away from alpharacks!

pirate2050pirate2050 Member
edited May 2019 in Reviews

I ordered a vps from alpharacks.com and found it is too slow to do anything. I submit support ticket ask for refund the next day, but was told it is not refundable. But their TOS said I had 3 day money-back guarantee. Please stay away from alpharacks!

Comments

• ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep
  • You should read review before order. Too many bad review on alpharacks..

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2019

I'd say this is shilling. Alpharacks want publicity and they don't care which.

• AMXRTAMXRT Member

Please just stop mentioning that provider on this forum already

• donlidonli Member

@AMXRT said:
    Please just stop mentioning that provider on this forum already

Since all mentions of W--thosting was banned from LET and this provider bought the banned one, shouldn't they inherit the ban?

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Did something change with them recently? I've seen a lot of posts about them here and on WHT all of a sudden

• donlidonli Member

@Virpus said:
    Did something change with them recently? I've seen a lot of posts about them here and on WHT all of a sudden

Reality is setting in.

• We already know.

• Full scam circle complete.
    Their website is now gone and their twitter account is now empty. They are no longer in fix and contain mode, they are on flee and escape mode.

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2019

I have an idea. Start a thread with Alpharacks and scam in the title and get auto banned. Or stay away and Alpharacks.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@ChuckHL said:
    Full scam circle complete.
    Their website is now gone and their twitter account is now empty. They are no longer in fix and contain mode, they are on flee and escape mode.

It took you a long time to make your first comment, and then you necro a thread?