Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SHARED HOSTING from $11.99 per year > CloudLinux | DDOS Protected | cPanel | LS | SSD & More..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SHARED HOSTING from $11.99 per year > CloudLinux | DDOS Protected | cPanel | LS | SSD & More..

Since we re-branded we've just realised the links on our old post are dead, and while these offers are still valid, some have been unable to redeem them. We're sorry, but we're here with some new links!

Austenite StableCloud provides affordable, secure and fast web hosting for many selective clients globally. Please see our offers below and do feel free to reach out to us should you have any further questions.

Use coupon code LET50 at checkout to get 50% off any of our plans (annual billing only) on an ongoing basis! (Expires 27th of April and is limited to 100 customers - grab these while you can)

FEATURES

• cPanel
  • Comprehensive DDoS Protection
  • Six Global Locations
  • CloudLinux
  • LiteSpeed
  • FAST SSD Storage
  • NEW! MailChannels Filtering
  • Softaculous
  • Unlimited FREE SSL certificates
  • PHP Selector (versions 5.6 to 7.2)
  • 99.99% Uptime SLA
  • Self Healing Network
  • 24/7 Expert Support

PRICING & PLANS

The only limitation placed on our packages is the overall disk space, other resources such as bandwidth, MySQL Databases, Addon Domains and email accounts are totally unlimited.

SHARED 1
-5GB SSD Storage
-Unlimited Bandwidth
-Unlimited Hosted Domains
$23.88 /year $11.94 /year - Learn More
Order Now => NL | US | UK | MOL | AUS | SGP

SHARED 2
-10GB SSD Storage
-Unlimited Bandwidth
$35.88 /year $17.94 /year - Learn More

SHARED 3
-15GB SSD Storage
-Unlimited Bandwidth
$47.88 /year $23.94 /year - Learn More

SHARED 4
-20GB SSD Storage
-Unlimited Bandwidth
$59.88 /year $29.94 /year - Learn More

Thank you for reading our ad, we look forward to welcoming you on board and answering any questions you may have!

Comments

• UGH!! Just purchased two days ago. At least they told me.

Dear FootKaput

It is with regret that I'm emailing you today, but nevertheless I am to provide you notice of the closure of StableCloud.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have to regrettably announce the closure of StableCloud, it's been a fantastic journey that wouldn't have been possible without our clients and friends we've made along the way.

We will not take on any further signups, any prepaid time will be honoured and your package will remain online. In addition, we'll continue to support you if you need it. Upon expiry of your package you will not be billed, and the package will subseuquently be deleted and removed from our servers. You should aim to migrate away your data on or before the expiry of your package.

In response to this news we have also engaged the owners at GNU-Host who will be happy to host you, honouring any existing prepaid time and grandfathering your existing prices. Please reach out to them on live chat to arrange movement of your data.

Once again, I'd like to thank our clients far and wide for your support.

You can proceed with logging in below to manage your account, access your cPanel account or seek support. However, payments are no longer being accepted in any capacity.

Best Regards
    The StableCloud team

• austeniteaustenite Member
    edited May 2019

@FootKaput said:
    UGH!! Just purchased two days ago. At least they told me.

Dear FootKaput

It is with regret that I'm emailing you today, but nevertheless I am to provide you notice of the closure of StableCloud.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have to regrettably announce the closure of StableCloud, it's been a fantastic journey that wouldn't have been possible without our clients and friends we've made along the way.

We will not take on any further signups, any prepaid time will be honoured and your package will remain online. In addition, we'll continue to support you if you need it. Upon expiry of your package you will not be billed, and the package will subseuquently be deleted and removed from our servers. You should aim to migrate away your data on or before the expiry of your package.

In response to this news we have also engaged the owners at GNU-Host who will be happy to host you, honouring any existing prepaid time and grandfathering your existing prices. Please reach out to them on live chat to arrange movement of your data.

Once again, I'd like to thank our clients far and wide for your support.

You can proceed with logging in below to manage your account, access your cPanel account or seek support. However, payments are no longer being accepted in any capacity.

Best Regards
    The StableCloud team

Hey @FootKaput

I'm sincerely sorry for this and subsequently any inconvenience caused, there are genuine personal reasons behind this and it wasn't an easy decision to make. I've been doing this for 5-6 years now, but have been left with little choice. To confirm, the business is in good shape, and it's not something I wanted to do but the decision has been effectively taken out of my hands.

While we're not offering refunds as we're keeping things running for existing sign ups, if you genuinely did just sign up please drop us a ticket if you'd like a refund by way of an apology. Our thirty days moneyback guarantee still stands.

I'm grateful that you gave us a try.

Thanks.

• Hi @austenite

No worries bud. It is a whopping $12...not going to lose any sleep over it. No refund necessary.

It can't be easy to be left out of the decision after putting in your efforts and working hard on something for several years... Good luck moving forward!

Thanked by 1poisson