Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WISECP v2.0 released - Intelligent Web Solutions Automation - SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LET - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WISECP v2.0 released - Intelligent Web Solutions Automation - SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LET

Comments

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited April 2019

Sitemio said: Nothing valid was found by you, just trying to create the fuss out of nothing.

Are you sure? Maybe try reading it again.

Sitemio said: Not pirates.

Did you understand what I meant? Do you know how to send correct DMCA request for removal of your "copyrighted" software?

Sitemio said: That is what you wanted to come up with. Focus on your own software!

Well, I'm missing such developers in my companies: Blesta, ClientExec, Hostbill, WHMCS. Please help me to Make Them Great Again /s.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@alexvolk Well you point out alot of items or instances that could be possible wrong or that don't matter. What is your background or level expertise on the matter? What projects have you participated in? What software have you written?

edited April 2019

@PieHasBeenEaten what exactly are you trying to say? Should I comment it like on themeforest "cool, great, good luck on sales"?

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @alexvolk Well you point out a lot of items or instances that could be possible wrong or that don't matter.

What exactly doesn't matter? Could be possibly exploited, hacked;

What is your background or level expertise on the matter? What projects have you participated in? What software have you written

Do I need to list my all projects including what software I've written and what exact background have just as proof to be allowed to comment/review?

Sorry, I'm trying to sell my software here?

If this guy developed software and trying to sell as "being better than competitors" he should have expected it to be reviewed and commented.

@alexvolk You are free to criticize about their software. But I asked about your professional background on the matter? If you not even willing to share just a little bit of information maybe your "claims" are not even valid. Just had legit questions to ask. But again I am no body with no experience on this matter.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @alexvolk You are free to criticize about their software. But I asked about your professional background on the matter? If you not even willing to share just a little bit of information maybe your "claims" are not even valid. Just had legit questions to ask. But again I am no body with no experience on this matter.

Oh, I see, sorry then. I'm an experienced PHP developer which works in the team that can
    understand/research bugs/holes/fix/crack/null anything related to PHP (including obfuscated/encrypted files -> see for example ioncube (any versions)/zend).

From time to time our team releases commercial php scripts for educational usages (try before buy as an example).

Multiple versions of WHMCS, Kayako, Hostbill, ClientExec and etc. (this list wouldn't end) was nulled by me for example. I've seen all source codes for this scripts. However, releases only included file for null, nothing more.

Even useresponse clean source was released by me that cpanel and whmcs are using currently as "feature" request.

Did it harm for them? Nope, it only helped them to achieve more audience and clients.

They know that everything can be decompiled and shown to community so they're doing twice check/review before releasing something.

So I've enough experience and knowledge to understand what this guy did.

Thanked by 2vimalware eminarslan
  • YuraYura Member

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @alexvolk If you not even willing to share just a little bit of information maybe your "claims" are not even valid.

That's not how it works. Alex pointed out things that are either true or not and his own portfolio or even possible affiliation with competing software doesn't change Sitemio's business practices.

Thanked by 1alexvolk

@alexvolk Now I understand your POV on the matter then. Maybe I could of said or asked in a different way. I appreciate that you took the time to respond in a constructive manner.

@Yura I totally get what your saying and you are correct.

Have a nice one!

• SitemioSitemio Member

PieHasBeenEaten said: @alexvolk Now I understand your POV on the matter then. Maybe I could of said or asked in a different way. I appreciate that you took the time to respond in a constructive manner.

@Yura I totally get what your saying and you are correct.

Have a nice one!

Dear @PieHasBeenEaten

I have welcomed this message with sadness.

Because when you examine what this guy has written from above, there is nothing more than what is described below.

• This guy got a racist approach, because he's interested in why the product name isn't Turkish. Can't Turks use a global English name? Anyways.
    • This guy tried to humiliate our product. No evidence, no documents. It is clear that there is no accuracy and validity of the things he says. He doesn't know what he's saying. Totally ridiculous.
    • This guy write abusive to us. (Is it free to speak abusive here?)
    • This guy said that the software was encrypted source codes and therefore could be a trust issue and that he was constantly Blesta's open source. But Blesta has encrypted files and they don't explain it to people themselves. Should publish these files by Blesta. Not this guy. Those files are here > http://prntscr.com/nigvj6 ... Anyways... Additionally, We are also a 7-year-old company based in Turkey. We produce useful projects for people. Always the first priority is security. Our customers are very valuable to us. You can see what we care about security on this page. https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/security-levels
    • This guy has repeatedly tried to create a polemic by declaring a different software.
    • This guy threatened to spread the source code of our product to everyone. (He can try it whenever he wants. But threatening is not a nice thing.)

We are always respectful of criticism. We care about feedback very much. But criticism should be within the framework of love and respect. The constructor must be.

Are you finding this person right, despite all this?

As for you @alexvolk

You look like a man who's completely empty, arrogant, and unable to any time succeed. All you can do is null the softwares and vent the nation. You can't go any further than that. You can't even explain which team and company you're working with. I hope you develop yourself and be remembered for successful projects. So maybe someday I'll congratulate you.

Result;

Innovations and diversity are always good. The emergence of different alternatives of something that exists is advantageous for people. Because it creates a competitive environment and allows people to get better and cheaper services.

We're here because we saw LET as a platform of respected members. However, we were upset that the injustice was accepted by the authorities. So we apologize for not being active on LET anymore. You can follow us with the following communication channels.

Discord Channel > https://discordapp.com/invite/pW3U3uW
    Community Forums > https://community.wisecp.com/

Regards to everyone,
    We wish you a happy day.

I.Selvi
    Project Manager

@PieHasBeenEaten I would ask you to lock this discussion.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • JFYI that everything will make sense at least.

Composer is a package manager for the PHP similar to npm.

Guzzle is http abstraction library which is using curl by default when it is available (otherwise it does use stream, sockets and etc.)

From stackoverflow "why use guzzle instead of curl"* : "With Guzzle is way more simpler, cleaner, readable and reusable. Its quite easy to create a service that will encapsulate your Http requests. If you don't care about tests and you don't want to have a dependency on Guzzle go for cURL."

-* as an example what I'm trying to say.

Wicecp using in modules curl while at the same some parts of the code is using guzzle.

So whats the reason for using package manager if libraries are not used?

If its used why PHPExcel library folder was copied when it can be installed with package manager?

Composer: https://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md
    Guzzle: http://docs.guzzlephp.org/en/stable/faq.html
    Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/a/36549547

But still this one thing thing that I've tried to explain.

Sitemio said: why the product name isn't Turkish. Can't Turks use a global English name? Anyways.

Your product name was "WSCMS" which looked similar to WHMCS, after previous discussion over here you've changed it to "WISECP", ok, this one also not good will you change it again? I still can't understand whats the meaning behind it.

Sitemio said: This guy write abusive to us. (Is it free to speak abusive here?)

Proofs? You're trying to sell software that in alpha release stage. Changing product name is a best example.

Sitemio said: Blesta has encrypted files and they don't explain it to people themselves.

Take a look on the main page https://www.blesta.com/ only 3 files are encoded — just enough for license protection

Sitemio said: We are also a 7-year-old company based in Turkey

Let me check. Domain name registered in 2015. Company registration 02/10/2017. Less than 2 years? I'm lying? https://imgur.com/2JGXl67

Ok, I might be idiot checking company registration (family owned), let me check linked of owner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/idrisselvi/ ( just for reference https://imgur.com/a/JwmmgIx )

Idris Selvi Sitemio LTD. (CEO - Founder)
    CEO - Founder Company NameSitemio Bilisim Teknolojileri Tic. Ltd. Sti. Dates Jan 2015 – Present Employment Duration4 yrs 5 mos

No previous experience /s

Sitemio said: We produce useful projects for people.

Examples of what you've produced?

Sitemio said: This guy has repeatedly tried to create a polemic by declaring a different software.

Let me repeat if you didn't understand. I'm in now affiliated with any software that I've pointed/mentioned. I've just given an examples. However you still think that I'm working for those companies. I've never worked for them and wouldn't because I've better job /s

Sitemio said: This guy threatened to spread the source code of our product to everyone.

You don't believe me? It was only you who thought that let is a simple forum where everyone only looking to buyout idle servers?

This is what happens when you're thinking that nobody could understand/decrypt/analyze
    your software.

Next time think twice /s

Sitemio said: We are always respectful of criticism. We care about feedback very much. But criticism should be within the framework of love and respect. The constructor must be.

You don't care about criticism. Otherwise you should have said: "ok, you're maybe right, please give us a time and we will improve in next release and make everyone happy."

Sitemio said:Are you finding this person right, despite all this?

Yes and yes and again yes. :smile:

Sitemio said: You look like a man who's completely empty, arrogant, and unable to any time succeed.

I've succeed enough /s.

Well, I might be different in terms of how normally comment. However that doesn't mean that I'm angry/empty/arrogant lol.

Sitemio said: All you can do is null the softwares and vent the nation. You can't go any further than that.

Well, do you know who can null software? Only the people who've excellent experience in that field so I went further that you might thought.

For reference: What I've released only source files which is needed to be replaced and not on some "warez" sites where God knows what they've included.

Sitemio said: vent the nation

Regarding nations I've apologized. If not, I'm really sorry about that again.

Sitemio said: You can't even explain which team and company you're working with. I hope you develop yourself and be remembered for successful projects. So maybe someday I'll congratulate you.

You may congratulate me now, I've enough successful projects.

Why I should explain which team and company? Does it really matter? As I've already said, I'm trying to sell my software here?

Sitemio said: we were upset that the injustice was accepted by the authorities

I'm serious what???

Sitemio said: So we apologize for not being active on LET anymore

See you later.

Sitemio said: We wish you a happy day.

I wish you too Idris Selvi (CEO and Founder).

Sitemio said: @PieHasBeenEaten I would ask you to lock this discussion.

What's the reason? So I couldn't reply with my own view? This discussion should be open forever, awaiting first customer reviews.

Thanked by @BharatB

Are your friends now? :wink:

Thanked by 2dedicados eminarslan
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2019

@alexvolk you have a fair point if you've really seen their source code in regards to the Guzzle & curl part.

And I don't find your views constructive so pardon me if I liked what he said it, was a fact.

"ok, you're maybe right, please give us a time and we will improve in next release and make everyone happy."

Regarding this, people normally commenting the following would get the above reply.

"This doesn't work, this doesn't look like it works, this is so & so vulnerability I found"

Threatening people to disclose personal conversations to defame or prove your POV yea that's very genuine is it?

@PieHasBeenEaten surely you haven't read the thread thoroughly enough?

You're free to decrypt and release my source code if you can or want doesn't prove anything really.

• SitemioSitemio Member
    edited May 2019

alexvolk said: JFYI that everything will make sense at least.

Composer is a package manager for the PHP similar to npm.

Guzzle is http abstraction library which is using curl by default when it is available (otherwise it does use stream, sockets and etc.)

From stackoverflow "why use guzzle instead of curl"* : "With Guzzle is way more simpler, cleaner, readable and reusable. Its quite easy to create a service that will encapsulate your Http requests. If you don't care about tests and you don't want to have a dependency on Guzzle go for cURL."

-* as an example what I'm trying to say.

Wicecp using in modules curl while at the same some parts of the code is using guzzle.

So whats the reason for using package manager if libraries are not used?

If its used why PHPExcel library folder was copied when it can be installed with package manager?

But still this one thing thing that I've tried to explain.

Using Curl or Guzzle or Composer on the software does not constitute any negativity, security or a problem. Why are you hanging on to this? Or you can't find anything else?

alexvolk said: Your product name was "WSCMS" which looked similar to WHMCS, after previous discussion over here you've changed it to "WISECP", ok, this one also not good will you change it again? I still can't understand whats the meaning behind it.

This is purely a matter of choice, we have already made the necessary explanations. We have considered feedback and we have identified our brand as unique and product related. You gotta get out of this.

alexvolk said: Why the fuck you've installed composer in the first place?

Above Here's your proof

alexvolk said: Take a look on the main page only 3 files are encoded — just enough for license protection

You said it could be a security issue on encrypted source codes. You've shown Blesta as an example. But Blesta has four cryptic files, and no one knows what's in these files but them. Maybe there's a security breach, how could you possibly know? Because it's encrypted. Your decoding doesn't mean anything. Everyone should see this. It doesn't matter how many of the encrypted files are in this topic. 1 file may also have a security problem in 50 files. That's why you should pass.

Ok, I might be idiot checking company registration (family owned), let me check linked of owner: / ( just for reference https://imgur.com/a/JwmmgIx )

Sitemio was unofficial in 2015 and officially started in 02/10/2017. But before that, we were operating as an Istanbulmark Interactive Company. HMM, it's been eight years, not even seven, thanks for reminding me. You can look at the webarchive records if you want. www.istanbulmark.com so we have years of experience as a team. That's not the point. You're still entering unnecessary polemics. So I asked the subject to be locked.

alexvolk said: Examples of what you've produced?

Here https://www.sitemio.com/en/softwares
    and ofcourse WISECP ;)

alexvolk said: Let me repeat if you didn't understand. I'm in now affiliated with any software that I've pointed/mentioned. I've just given an examples. However you still think that I'm working for those companies. I've never worked for them and wouldn't because I've better job /s

HMM, let's see. Here's a great example;

alexvolk said: Delete your software and start using Blesta => NOW. Blesta is great and professional software.

++

alexvolk said: You don't believe me? It was only you who thought that let is a simple forum where everyone only looking to buyout idle servers? This is what happens when you're thinking that nobody could understand/decrypt/analyze your software. Next time think twice /s

Another polemic.

And I don't have enough free time for you.

alexvolk said: You don't care about criticism. Otherwise you should have said: "ok, you're maybe right, please give us a time and we will improve in next release and make everyone happy."

Let's see what you're saying;

alexvolk said: Delete your software and start using Blesta => NOW. Blesta is great and professional software.

++

alexvolk said: You may congratulate me now, I've enough successful projects.

Why I should explain which team and company? Does it really matter? As I've already said, I'm trying to sell my software here?

You can't just prove yourself by writing texts. You have to show concrete things. Otherwise, you look like a very speaking man.

• Tr33nTr33n Member

Sitemio said: This guy got a racist approach, because he's interested in why the product name isn't Turkish. Can't Turks use a global English name? Anyways.

At first, I thought WISECP might gain market share in a few years and I was more on the side of WISECP instead of alex. But when I look at this public dispute and the lack of professionalism in communication, I have my doubts. When you came with this racism garbage, you have lost the discussion (in my eyes).

You always say that Blesta also has encrypted files for which they do not give a reason. You did corrected this later, but if you had informed yourself accordingly before, you would know that this is, according to blesta, just to protect the licensing system.

Incidentally, you can not compare WISECP and Blesta. Blesta only has 4 files encrypted, in your software are - as far as I read - almost all files encrypted. Simple math says that in Blesta 4 files could contain malicious code or anything else inside, which can not be found by users easily. At WISECP however this is the case in all files.

Sitemio said: So we apologize for not being active on LET anymore. You can follow us with the following communication channels.

To avoid a shitstorm and an escalation, that would probably be the best.
    You could regret the thread at some point in the future.

Thanked by 2alexvolk dedicados
    edited May 2019

Sitemio said: Using Curl or Guzzle or Composer on the software does not constitute any negativity, security or a problem. Why are you hanging on to this? Or you can't find anything else?

You still can't understand. Why are you using multiple trucks when you can use just one which can handle everything?

I'm against reinventing a wheel.

If you've installed composer use packages that is available. Don't copy libraries folder and don't try to use by hand something that already implemented in a better way.

Sitemio said: We have considered feedback and we have identified our brand as unique and product related. You gotta get out of this.

You should get out of your ego and listen and reread maybe. One day you'll succeed /s

Sitemio said: Your decoding doesn't mean anything. Everyone should see this. It doesn't matter how many of the encrypted files are in this topic. 1 file may also have a security problem in 50 files. That's why you should pass.

The chances that your software has billions of bugs/security issue in 50 files are much bigger than in 4 files. Those files are used only for licensing. It doesn't touch main logic for example as this one:

If you've a best GET/POST Filter library which is protecting against any security (sql injections and etc) over there why don't share it on Github or just make it open source?

So everyone at least be informed about your "security" practices and your "level" of code.

Reminds me scripts from CodeCanyon (facebook clones for instances). Does that mean they're secure?

Sitemio said: HMM, let's see. Here's a great example
    Sitemio said: Let's see what you're saying. Delete your software and start using Blesta => NOW. Blesta is great and professional software.

Just chill out and come back. It was sarcasm lol :smiley:

Sitemio said: I don't have enough free time for you. Otherwise, you look like a very speaking man.

You too.

Thanked by 1eminarslan
  • @alexvolk oooo look who we have here, a know it all.

Using curl instead of guzzle? Big deal!

"Hey guys, someone is using curl", lets try to make a big fuss out of it.

Thanked by 1BlackEyes
  • @PremiumN said:
    @alexvolk oooo look who we have here, a know it all.

Using curl instead of guzzle? Big deal!

"Hey guys, someone is using curl", lets try to make a big fuss out of it.

Let me repeat it again. Guzzle does use curl by default (if its available) so this isn't fuss about it.

However, this shows only lack of knowledge. That should be enough. :wink:

• @sitemio

Make your monthly subscription to $2 / month. Then people will consider it, with its current state and all. I have been using box billing (customized), for years and it just works.

You should give more incentive to use your software, if you can't give quality / open sourceness, at least make it cheap.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@Sitemio

Dude, I think all @alexvolk is trying to stress is, you need to accept a scrutiny to make your product a Great , Reliable product which will be used by companies as their heart and brain.

Some time ago, a different member @SecNinja has made similar observations and comments for some cPanel like software.

It may sound a bit harsh, but its never wrong if you can build a better product.

My humble advise : take it positively.

@Sitemio I am not going to lock this thread at all. It is a open discussion on the matter. Who is doing the security audit on the software? Has it been audited by a reliable third party?

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @Sitemio I am not going to lock this thread at all. It is a open discussion on the matter. Who is doing the security audit on the software? Has it been audited by a reliable third party?

According to him, It's being audited, so the result haven't come out yet.

• Nate812Nate812 Member

This code base is not secure.

• We are web hosting company based in South Africa, we really wanted a different solution for billing and automation, we currently have @Sitemio WiseCP installed on a domain and have few clients and we looking at paying for the License.

A complain has been made on thread above about security, which we will trust them for as we will pay monthly. Maybe it's no good but we will trust them.

Few worrying issues though:
    - System is not mobile friendly
    - Emails are extremely not mobile friendly [I mean emails guys, imagine]
    - everytime user register, it will not take email correct except for Gmail [They say they know about the issue. Tim replied to my mail and said so]
    - For them to integrate with Domain registrar that works in our country and payment getaway used in our country the replied and: they are busy with modules in demand, and refered us to their friends who will do it for us, I mean friends who want to charge us 70$ each module. We have all these modules free on WHMCS. Imagine we have to go this extra mile for new software.
    - No ability to customize the site, not talking about changing colors and text and icons, I mean something unique. You get referred to the same friends who charge 100$ for theme that isn't unique to original theme except for menu layout.

These guys do not want to be told by us what we want and need, it's not possible for us to switch from Whmcs, and pay 140$ for modules, 100$ for theme so that we don't use the extreme general one.

We love your product, but don't build on demand modules that you think are on demand and leave modules requested by clients who already started to use your software for production. It makes no sense.

That a company in South Africa is using your product should be treated with great care and urgency, it means you are partially going global, respond quickly to the market with its needs, prioritize Continents, Countries then friends.

How will you go global while you failing current clients, they will sign and spread bad word, do not underestimate the influence of an individual, this thread is making us to think twice about shifting our major clients to WiseCP.

You might not go global with the attitude I see, don't build something that when you try sell will already be hated and rejected. Create eager for everyone.

Their friends say, you either pay 70$ or wait for 4 months to get module at 50$. So while waiting this 4 months I should pay for License or just cancel, take all clients and back to Whmcs, if I do so, will I ever come back?

@Sitemio I doubt you guys will make it if you do this. However backend interface looks good.

• @ZAHostingMzansi said:
    We are web hosting company based in South Africa, we really wanted a different solution for billing and automation, we currently have @Sitemio WiseCP installed on a domain and have few clients and we looking at paying for the License.

A complain has been made on thread above about security, which we will trust them for as we will pay monthly. Maybe it's no good but we will trust them.

- everytime user register, it will not take email correct except for Gmail [They say they know about the issue. Tim replied to my mail and said so]
    - For them to integrate with Domain registrar that works in our country and payment getaway used in our country the replied and: they are busy with modules in demand, and refered us to their friends who will do it for us, I mean friends who want to charge us 70$ each module. We have all these modules free on WHMCS. Imagine we have to go this extra mile for new software.
    - No ability to customize the site, not talking about changing colors and text and icons, I mean something unique. You get referred to the same friends who charge 100$ for theme that isn't unique to original theme except for menu layout.

These guys do not want to be told by us what we want and need, it's not possible for us to switch from Whmcs, and pay 140$ for modules, 100$ for theme so that we don't use the extreme general one.

We love your product, but don't build on demand modules that you think are on demand and leave modules requested by clients who already started to use your software for production. It makes no sense.

That a company in South Africa is using your product should be treated with great care and urgency, it means you are partially going global, respond quickly to the market with its needs, prioritize Continents, Countries then friends.

How will you go global while you failing current clients, they will sign and spread bad word, do not underestimate the influence of an individual, this thread is making us to think twice about shifting our major clients to WiseCP.

You might not go global with the attitude I see, don't build something that when you try sell will already be hated and rejected. Create eager for everyone.

Their friends say, you either pay 70$ or wait for 4 months to get module at 50$. So while waiting this 4 months I should pay for License or just cancel, take all clients and back to Whmcs, if I do so, will I ever come back?

@Sitemio I doubt you guys will make it if you do this. However backend interface looks good.

If pricing is your concern you can always go with Blesta which is about $12 a year from buyvm

Thanked by 3MikeA ITLabs timelapse
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited August 2019

If it's that intelligent why didn't you go with INTELCP?!

Oh right..

3am brought to you by @Mic-hael

• @ZAHostingMzansi said:
    We are web hosting company based in South Africa, we really wanted a different solution for billing and automation, we currently have @Sitemio WiseCP installed on a domain and have few clients and we looking at paying for the License.

I tried Wisecp. It's not perfect but it's promising. Im also waiting for its security to be audited by @SecNinja team

Let's be realistic. It is a new company with a small team. They prioritize features to add based on user demand and their roadmap. Ive been told to create a wishlist on their forums at community.wisecp.com . Share your wishlist on there.

Ive been told they are working on Documentation on how to create 3rd party modules for Wisecp. Perhaps after that is released, it will be easier to find coders to create modules. Have you tried consulting with a php coder for the modules you need?

I agree that sometimes the tone of their replies are kind of rude or vulgar. But I guess maybe that is due to language or cultural barrier?

• Maybe @definitelyliam can help in making php modules for Wisecp

• @yokowasis said:

@ZAHostingMzansi said:

If pricing is your concern you can always go with Blesta which is about $12 a year from buyvm

Pricing isn't an issue for paying for software, have to pay for theme and every module, and a sister company is an issue. Documentation should given out so we can have options, if delaying it generates revenue for sister company, can be delayed even more.

• @timelapse said:

@ZAHostingMzansi said:

I tried Wisecp. It's not perfect but it's promising. Im also waiting for its security to be audited by @SecNinja team

Let's be realistic. It is a new company with a small team. They prioritize features to add based on user demand and their roadmap. Ive been told to create a wishlist on their forums at community.wisecp.com . Share your wishlist on there.

Ive been told they are working on Documentation on how to create 3rd party modules for Wisecp. Perhaps after that is released, it will be easier to find coders to create modules. Have you tried consulting with a php coder for the modules you need?

I agree that sometimes the tone of their replies are kind of rude or vulgar. But I guess maybe that is due to language or cultural barrier?

I agree but which demand if me, you and your friend are not taken care of? Wisecp is not being used by many people, 3 people should matter even more, more especially if they willing to use the service on production.

No these guys can speak good English, they use vulgar because they don't want to be told and consider what we want. If they can't build what the hosting community need, someone will.

Just like Whmcs, they not improving on UI, but much better it can be customized, but still every company wants to be unique, so it can't be the whole country or world should use Whmcs, we want unique interface from our competitors.

Look at GoDaddy, hostgator and so on, unique interface could help you be unique and look big and different.

Wisecp had identified the opportunity, it this can still work for them, they need to clean their ears and listen to the community.

• @ZAHostingMzansi said:

@timelapse said:

@ZAHostingMzansi said:

I agree but which demand if me, you and your friend are not taken care of? Wisecp is not being used by many people, 3 people should matter even more, more especially if they willing to use the service on production.

No these guys can speak good English, they use vulgar because they don't want to be told and consider what we want. If they can't build what the hosting community need, someone will.

Just like Whmcs, they not improving on UI, but much better it can be customized, but still every company wants to be unique, so it can't be the whole country or world should use Whmcs, we want unique interface from our competitors.

Look at GoDaddy, hostgator and so on, unique interface could help you be unique and look big and different.

Wisecp had identified the opportunity, it this can still work for them, they need to clean their ears and listen to the community.

I think Wisecp has some local clients in Turkey

What youre asking for can be easily remedied by hiring a web designer or coder. You can easily modify the Wisecp themes and templates to your taste...

It seems you are asking them for everything for free...

• @timelapse said:

@ZAHostingMzansi said:

@timelapse said:

@ZAHostingMzansi said:

What youre asking for can be easily remedied by hiring a web designer or coder. You can easily modify the Wisecp themes and templates to your taste...

I would not ask them to modify theme free, simply asking for documentation of how to customize it safely, it's not the matter of hiring, it's about providing Dos and don't of the product they sell. Having clients in Turkey for them is good, they wanted to go abroad, they are abroad, they need to keep up with the growing sizes. We cannot keep on granting them immunity for somethings that are not right.

I will continue pushing for certain things to be fixed before we move all our clients to their software.

• @ZAHostingMzansi said:

@timelapse said:

@ZAHostingMzansi said:

@timelapse said:

@ZAHostingMzansi said:

I would not ask them to modify theme free, simply asking for documentation of how to customize it safely, it's not the matter of hiring, it's about providing Dos and don't of the product they sell. Having clients in Turkey for them is good, they wanted to go abroad, they are abroad, they need to keep up with the growing sizes. We cannot keep on granting them immunity for somethings that are not right.

I will continue pushing for certain things to be fixed before we move all our clients to their software.

There is documentation for themes

https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kbc/theme-development