Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WISECP v2.0 released - Intelligent Web Solutions Automation - SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WISECP v2.0 released - Intelligent Web Solutions Automation - SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LET

SitemioSitemio Member
edited April 2019 in General

What is WiseCP?

WiseCP is an advanced Web-based "Automation" system that includes a modern website interface with Customer Control Panel and the Admin Control Panel. It has been developed to enable all individual and corporate organizations operating in the field of information technology to easily provide product and service sales / management, invoicing and enforcement operations, customer management, support services and all other related services.

https://wisecp.com

What services you can offer with WISECP?

• Web Hosting (Hosting, Domain, Server, SSL, Product Licenses, etc)
  • Software Services (Script Sales and Leasing, Web Software, Desktop Software, etc)
  • Bulk SMS Services (International SMS Sending Services)
  • Social Media Services (Tracker Packages, Social Media Packages, etc)
  • Advertising / Promotion Services (Advertising and Promotion Service Packages, Corporate Identity, Logo etc)
  • SEO Services (SEO Packages, Backlink Packages, Promotional Writing Packs, etc)
  • Any kind of digital services

What's new in v2.0?

There are numerous updates in v2.0, however below we have only mentioned the significant updates.

• WClient Modern Client Panel (Users are now able to use Only Client Panel feature and built-in website can be disabled)
  • Advanced Promotion System (Along with coupon, we have now introduced promotion system that allows you to offer free or premium services along with a service. e.g a free domain can now be offered along with hosting)
  • WAnalytics, a built-in analytic feature which gives statistics in very detail along with live user tracking.
  • Taxation, Prices can now be defined along with VAT or non-VAT. It is also re-made according to European Union tax laws. Different tax rates can now be defined for each country. Taxes are also automatically applied according to the location of an user.
  • Support ticket system was re-made. Now it performs just like a live chat. Everything happening in real-time!
  • Namecheap Domain Registrar Module
  • Namesilo Domain Registrar Module
  • New payment method module: Stripe
  • New payment method module: Skrill
  • New payment method module: CoinPayments
  • New payment method module: PerfectMoney
  • SSL Reselling Module: GoGetSSL
  • SSL Reselling Module: Namecheap
  • SSL Reselling Module: ResellerClub
  • SSL Reselling Module: OnlineNIC
  • Software License Reselling Module: BuycPanel
  • Virtual Server Module: Virtualizor
  • Virtual Server Module: AutoVM

Check out complete update log here: https://www.docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/v2-0

Something special for LET users!

Since we have heard lot of feedback, users recommendation and opinions from LowEndTalk, we have got something special for LET users.

LET users can now get 30% DISCOUNT on any license.
Coupon Code: LET30

Support

Community Forums: https://community.wisecp.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/pW3U3uW
Contact our support team: https://my.wisecp.com

Your feedback is always appreciated!

WISECP: https://wisecp.com

Comments

• Hello,
    Atuovm is for VMware?
    It's your script base plugin, is free or need plans of https://autovm.net/ ?

• @AdobeHost said:
    Hello,
    Atuovm is for VMware?

With the AutoVM API module integrated into the WISECP, you can provide WMWARE-based virtual server service and management. No fee is required for the WISECP module. You only need to obtain a license via autovm.net

Thanks.

WISECP,
    Onur

• No option for branded lifetime license? Also does the one-year subscription limit the usage to one year or the update accessibility?

• @webcraft said:
    No option for branded lifetime license? Also does the one-year subscription limit the usage to one year or the update accessibility?

There is no "branded lifetime" license available for now. But we do care about the feedback from this subject.

All license types always have a free update. No fees are required when a new version is announced.

Thank you for your interest.

WISECP,
    Onur

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @Sitemio said:

@AdobeHost said:
    Hello,
    Atuovm is for VMware?

With the AutoVM API module integrated into the WISECP, you can provide WMWARE-based virtual server service and management. No fee is required for the WISECP module. You only need to obtain a license via autovm.net

Thanks.

WISECP,
    Onur

This is bad if that's work just your plugin i order your scripts license but . that's bad autovm have many plugin for other scripts.
    Thanks

• @AdobeHost said:

@Sitemio said:

@AdobeHost said:
    Hello,
    Atuovm is for VMware?

Thanks.

WISECP,
    Onur

This is bad if that's work just your plugin i order your scripts license but . that's bad autovm have many plugin for other scripts.
    Thanks

Hello

I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. The AutoVM plugin is available on the WISECP. So you can do virtual server sales and management using AUTOVM on WISECP. You do not have to pay for the WISECP AutoVM plugin. You should only purchase licenses over https://autovm.net/price.html

Please look > http://prntscr.com/ni667q

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks.

WISECP,
    Onur

• SitemioSitemio Member
    edited April 2019

@webcraft said:
    No option for branded lifetime license? Also does the one-year subscription limit the usage to one year or the update accessibility?

About your one-year subscription question, the license will get suspended if it is not renewed. So yes, it limits the usage to one year.

Tim,
    WISECP

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Hi,

I personally think that your software is not ready yet for production use, since you use 2-3 domain registrar module so called well known which most of them does not support ccTLD like ours (.al) and you don't have any how-to docs in which the php programmers would build one, another one is even if you don't have a howto doc/wiki at least you should provide like whmcs has called "email module" in which it support and or inform the host that the customer has changed his DNS /renew/register so that a host can change manually to his reseller for a ccTLD that is not supported by your system software. Not to mention that english language which you provide is still not fully translated. And cannot find the phrase of "Kayıt Göster" which is in dedicated servers page. In your admin panel, you provide theme modification, in which you can change the color actually i does change in most pages except domain page which it does not.
    I personally like your software, and i hope that you will improve them as much and as soon as possible.

Cheers.
    Fatmir D.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @AlbaHost said:
    I personally think that your software is not ready yet for production use

Sure, they've already mentioned it on their web-site "Project production and development work is provided by Sitemio Information Technologies LTD and the development is still underway."

Teeeam Onur your panel reminds me @BharatB but with improved UI lol.

I can suggest to stay away from this one day develop earn money and let it go software, invest in WHMCS, Hostbill, ClientExec or any other panel which have been in business for years.

Still didn't mention security concerns for ioncubed files.

Using software for domain/hosting (or anything else) from another hosting provider wouldn't end good.

Any example you'll ask me? Ask @BlueVM about Feathur. (cc @Ishaq -> might answer probably what happened?)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@alexvolk said:

@AlbaHost said:

Sure, they've already mentioned it on their web-site "Project production and development work is provided by Sitemio Information Technologies LTD and the development is still underway."

I can suggest to stay away from this one day develop earn money and let it go software, invest in WHMCS, Hostbill, ClientExec or any other panel which have been in business for years.

Using software for domain/hosting (or anything else) from another hosting provider wouldn't end good.

Any example you'll ask me? Ask @BlueVM about Feathur. (cc @Ishaq -> might answer probably what happened?)

Not sure why you included me me here, I'm not in their team im sure that they have a better and bigger team.

Also you should not forget solusvm was managed by 1 guy phillip because even though they had a big ass team nothing came out in the past 2 years.

I dont know what makes you so interested in me but yea stop tagging me unnecessarily

edited April 2019

@alexvolk said:

@AlbaHost said:

Well everyone should get a chance since we would'n know if that is good or bad, actually they seems to improve their software according to their versions. As per security related i would really like to know more about it since their website has too many lack of informations/wiki/docs about their software.

• @AlbaHost said:
    Well everyone should get a chance since we would'n know if that is good or bad, actually they seems to improve their software according to their versions. As per security related i would really like to know more about it since their website has too many lack of informations/wiki/docs about their software.

As I've said already it's too much risky to use wisecpsdasasdsa or that turkish name?

This is not 2005-2010 when this niche was empty and there were no alternatives.

Would like give to give a chance? Sure give it to open source projects (blesta?) and not for something encoded with ioncube.

This companies/persons are using **ioncube to hide their low level professional code **. If ioncube decompiling isn't that hard.

If you still want to buy and use that software expect to be hacked by them or any script kiddie who got exploit on public forums.

Do you remember localhost.re case? WHMCS, Hostbill, ClientExec all of them were affected and fixed security issues and giving security #1 priority.

@BharatB said:
    Also you should not forget solusvm was managed by 1 guy phillip because even though they had a big ass team nothing came out in the past 2 years.

WHMCS was developed too by Matt in 2005.

Regarding SolusVM updates it's better to release new version when it'll completely ready, not something hackable with one query, do you remember Robert Clarke who hacked Ramnode @Nick_A.

@BharatB said:
    I dont know what makes you so interested in me but yea stop tagging me unnecessarily

You're good example. Let me remember and post what you wrote me a few years ago? Otherwise just accept my comments and be silent /sarcasm lol.

Thanked by 1eminarslan
    edited April 2019

@alexvolk doesn't ramnode run on solus? Also didn't solus have many zero-day exploits?

Also whmcs is ioncube encoded, I assume they had their bad days as well. Using ioncube is just to safe guard our research and hardwork into making a product.

It doesn't necessarily mean everyone is hiding something hackable under their code.

Code professionalism well that's entirely a different thing I can't just push parts of my code online to prove they are clean and secure.

Hypervisor runs off of Laravel and Lumen so I'll be patching and upgrading the base based on their patches or fixes to code.

Rest are all command line based so I've relied on the vast linux community.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • YuraYura Member

I save 100% by not using WISECP

edited April 2019

@alexvolk said:

@AlbaHost said:

As I've said already it's too much risky to use wisecpsdasasdsa or that turkish name?

There is nothing wrong with the name nor Turkish or any countries/nationalities names, so i really expect to love your's and respect others. Based on which risk are you talking about? Would like to know if you have tested the software and found anything suspecious, just share with us, you know sharing mean caring.

This is not 2005-2010 when this niche was empty and there were no alternatives.

The more alternative the better choices.

Would like give to give a chance? Sure give it to open source projects (blesta?) and not for something encoded with ioncube.

This companies/persons are using **ioncube to hide their low level professional code **. If ioncube decompiling isn't that hard.

If you still want to buy and use that software expect to be hacked by them or any script kiddie who got exploit on public forums.

Any software can be hacked/exploited, the main reason is to prevent it with updates and corrections etc.

Do you remember localhost.re case? WHMCS, Hostbill, ClientExec all of them were affected and fixed security issues and giving security #1 priority.

I do remember, but that does not mean wisecp will not give security #1 priority as long as they update their software.

• AlbaHost said: There is nothing wrong with the name nor Turkish or any countries/nationalities names

By turkish I meant only people from Turkey could understand what wisecp trying to say "experienced control panel"? Before it was "WSCMS" or WHMCS?

I'm not against any countries/nationalities, however when companies are selling product to global market it should choose better naming so no confusion will happen.

Sorry if it looked too harsh.

AlbaHost said: Would like to know if you have tested the software and found anything suspecious, just share with us, you know sharing mean caring.

I've added this software to review in my list but don't have exact ETA when it'll be nulled and released for review.

AlbaHost said: Any software can be hacked/exploited, the main reason is to prevent it with updates and corrections etc.

Well, it's used by 5-10 hosts (ok even 100), low number of customers less money for investing in development leads to code bugs/security issues and etc.

AlbaHost said: I do remember, but that does not mean wisecp will not give security #1 priority as long as they update their software.

Any inside information about this? It doesn't have proper documentation pages and can't comment if they really do care about security. What I've seen however is better ui nothing more.

@BharatB sir, please think before replying again, plszz.

BharatB said: @alexvolk doesn't ramnode run on solus? Also didn't solus have many zero-day exploits?

Ramnode is migrating to fleio panel which development took like 4 years or more don't remember exactly. Lead development by Andrias (@intovps experienced in hosting business for many years) first of all for their own needs.

BharatB said: Also whmcs is ioncube encoded

Yes, however it sources has been reviewed multiple times by security researches for $.
    Also source code has been flying around internet for many years.

BharatB said: hiding something

Yes, hiding from normal users who wouldn't be able to decrypt and analyze that code.

BharatB said: Code professionalism well that's entirely a different thing I can't just push parts of my code online to prove they are clean and secure.

Come here when you'll ready to share your code and later talk about your "professionalism". You think after so many years you became "professional", should I post that PM you've sent to me?

BharatB said: Hypervisor runs off of Laravel and Lumen so I'll be patching and upgrading the base based on their patches or fixes to code.

Using laravel eloquent wouldn't protect you against sql injection in your main logic.

Also does hypevisor runs smothly on KVM or OpenVZ?

BharatB said: research and hardwork

Your hardworking hypervisor doesn't mean it's good to sell and use it in production.....

Thanked by 2intovps eminarslan
  • Hey,

I have had a quick look at the software and will download a trial soon to try everything out fully, Can you advise the rates for custom module creation such as the per hour rate ?

Thanks

edited April 2019

@alexvolk said:

AlbaHost said: There is nothing wrong with the name nor Turkish or any countries/nationalities names

By turkish I meant only people from Turkey could understand what wisecp trying to say "experienced control panel"? Before it was "WSCMS" or WHMCS?

I understand that a good name mean alot, but there is an Indian company called softaculous a nonsense name (at least to me) but raises globally, fast every hosting company uses their software including us. So it's not all to the name, but to the hard work they do to success.

I'm not against any countries/nationalities, however when companies are selling product to global market it should choose better naming so no confusion will happen.

Sorry if it looked too harsh.

Glad to hear this really.

AlbaHost said: Would like to know if you have tested the software and found anything suspecious, just share with us, you know sharing mean caring.

I've added this software to review in my list but don't have exact ETA when it'll be nulled and released for review.

I think noone is interesting in nulling/cracked software, more interested in security holes. As per nulled and or cracked the whmcs latest version is nulled too.

AlbaHost said: Any software can be hacked/exploited, the main reason is to prevent it with updates and corrections etc.

Well, it's used by 5-10 hosts (ok even 100), low number of customers less money for investing in development leads to code bugs/security issues and etc.

Every one/company need to start from scratch and with their hard work to success, some fails others grows. But in general everyone or company start with the logic/meanin to success, so give anyone some time and chance.

AlbaHost said: I do remember, but that does not mean wisecp will not give security #1 priority as long as they update their software.

Any inside information about this? It doesn't have proper documentation pages and can't comment if they really do care about security. What I've seen however is better ui nothing more.>

About this i have contacted them, and they said that they will provide soon...

@RocketHosting said:
    Hey,

I have had a quick look at the software and will download a trial soon to try everything out fully, Can you advise the rates for custom module creation such as the per hour rate ?

Thanks

Depending on module, asked them for our ccTLD module and they asked for $100-200 and a lifetime license which it was 4-5x more expensive instead of hiring a php programmer for that tiny module.

edited April 2019

@alexvolk said:

No comments on solusvm I see?

@alexvolk said: Come here when you'll ready to share your code and later talk about your "professionalism". You think after so many years you became "professional", should I post that PM you've sent to me?

https://prnt.sc/nidhnj <- this is the only message I could find.

I don't care about your views at this point anymore.

• Really great project, good job guys. Will consider it once you have reseller option.

P.s: Criticism helps make your product better. So take it easy and work.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • BharatB said: No comments on solusvm I see?

Only for you especially. @SolusVM had zero day exploits - yes, this is what happens when source code is encrypted and God knows what is running behind.

The guy from localhost.re decrypted ioncubed files (even by my friend probably?), analyzed and shared exploits on his web-site. Later vanished lol.

So exact answer what you want to hear, if you're trying to sell your "research" and "hardwork", please do it.

However, don't try to say it's "proffesional", "secure" software until it will reviewed by your customer security researchers. After that customers will decide to trust you or not.

Not everybody can decrypt ioncubed files thus will not be able to judge how "proffesional" your code "quality".

If your code too much unique make it expensive but still share complete source code, don't be cheapish by making customers free to be exploited by someone.

BharatB said: I don't care about your views at this point anymore.

Anymore? Are you sure?

Sir, please remove "your beautiful looking posts".

• SitemioSitemio Member
    edited April 2019

@AlbaHost said:
    Hi,

I personally think that your software is not ready yet for production use, since you use 2-3 domain registrar module so called well known which most of them does not support ccTLD like ours (.al) and you don't have any how-to docs in which the php programmers would build one, another one is even if you don't have a howto doc/wiki at least you should provide like whmcs has called "email module" in which it support and or inform the host that the customer has changed his DNS /renew/register so that a host can change manually to his reseller for a ccTLD that is not supported by your system software. Not to mention that english language which you provide is still not fully translated. And cannot find the phrase of "Kayıt Göster" which is in dedicated servers page. In your admin panel, you provide theme modification, in which you can change the color actually i does change in most pages except domain page which it does not.
    I personally like your software, and i hope that you will improve them as much and as soon as possible.

Cheers.
    Fatmir D.

Thank you for your feedback,

We did not find the opportunity to create a wiki because most of our time was primarily to develop and provide support for the product. But after the v2.0 release we will now give importance to it and post detailed articles on everything. This includes domain integration, payment method integration, and many other topics. Any PHP developer will be able to easily develop new module.

There is a comprehensive notification system on WISECP for client and admin. Email and SMS notifications will be sent to customer and admin for every transaction made. If a customer performs operations such as DNS/renew/register so, it comes as a manual transaction notification to this administration. Of course If the API is not connected with automation.

There may be errors in some places related to English. We are still working on this issue and we will do our best to show you the perfect English. We care about your feedback on this issue.

In fact, you can easily change the theme colors. Follow the Admin Area / Settings / Theme Settings / Default path and click on the Settings button. If that's what you're talking about.

@alexvolk said:

@AlbaHost said:

Thank you for your comments and thoughts.

If the source code is encrypted, it does not mean that it will harm you. I'm sure you're using dozens of software and programs that you don't know what's in the source code. It's as clear as the subject.

Sitemio LTD is not a hosting company. The main sector of activity is software technologies. We also provide our customers with additional services such as hosting, server etc.

AlbaHost said: Well everyone should get a chance since we would'n know if that is good or bad, actually they seems to improve their software according to their versions. As per security related i would really like to know more about it since their website has too many lack of informations/wiki/docs about their software.

In a short time, we will share an article about the level of security.

ZotiMediaGroup said: Really great project, good job guys. Will consider it once you have reseller option.

P.s: Criticism helps make your product better. So take it easy and work.

Thank you for your kind words and interest.
    Which reseller option? Do you mean cPanel/WHM Reseller? This feature is actually available and you can provide reseller hosting.

• New update about pricing:
    Due to lot of requests, we have now removed Clients Limit on our Monthly Branded & Yearly Branded License, which means that there's no limitation anymore on any of our license.

WISECP,
    Tim

• Sitemio said: If the source code is encrypted, it does not mean that it will harm you.

Proofs? Sorry, it's encrypted.

Sitemio said: you're using dozens of software and programs that you don't know what's in the source code

Would you change your macOS or Windows to another unknown closed source system?

Will you:

• trust it?
    • pay for it?
    • beta test it in production

See?

When there are tons of those billing automation software what feature exactly do you have?

Nice UI? That's all?

@Sitemio said:
    New update about pricing:

For the same price one could buy Blesta from @Licensecart or ClientExec from any reseller.

• SitemioSitemio Member
    edited April 2019

alexvolk said: Proofs? Sorry, it's encrypted.

Developers may encrypt source codes to prevent their projects from being used illegally and to protect their efforts. These are the most common rights. However i am unable to understand that why you are against it. You're always talking about Blesta, but you should know that Blesta has encrypted files. Do you have any idea that what this file contains? (http://prntscr.com/nigvj6) No? That's what I thought. Because it is encrypted.

alexvolk said: Would you change your macOS or Windows to another unknown closed source system?

Will you:
    trust it?
    pay for it?
    beta test it in production
    See?

We don't force anyone to buy our product. All the details of our product are clearly posted. It's a matter of choice. Every product was unknown in starting. NO product became famous and known in a day.

alexvolk said: When there are tons of those billing automation software what feature exactly do you have?

Nice UI? That's all?

Nice UI was the first thing you looked at first glance. Consider trying a demo version ;)

I would love to write all the details of our product here but that would be quite a long post. You can review our all features page instead or you can get a demo version.

alexvolk said: For the same price one could buy Blesta from @Licensecart or ClientExec from any reseller.

Sure, they can. Why not?

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited April 2019

Sitemio said: However i am unable to understand that why you are against it.

I'm against copy-pasting while giving a shit on security.

Sitemio said: You're always talking about Blesta, but you should know that Blesta has encrypted files. Do you have any idea that what this file contains? (http://prntscr.com/nigvj6) No? That's what I thought. Because it is encrypted.

Do you want me to share decrypted files?

I'm really sorry but all this looks too fishy.

Sitemio said: my team developed this in just a few days before beta release:

• Namecheap Domain Registrar Module
    • Namesilo Domain Registrar Module
    • New payment method module: Stripe
    • New payment method module: Skrill
    • New payment method module: CoinPayments
    • New payment method module: PerfectMoney
    • SSL Reselling Module: GoGetSSL
    • SSL Reselling Module: Namecheap
    • SSL Reselling Module: ResellerClub
    • SSL Reselling Module: OnlineNIC
    • Software License Reselling Module: BuycPanel
    • Virtual Server Module: Virtualizor
    • Virtual Server Module: AutoVM

Almost all of them are open source in Blesta, others are just easy to integrate.

Just check files from your PC:

C:\Users\rebrandcodeandsell\Desktop\blesta\components\

gateways & modules folder

Sitemio said: I would love to write all the details of our product here but that would be quite a long post.
    Sitemio said: We don't force anyone to buy our product. All the details of our product are clearly posted. It's a matter of choice.

You've answered yourself. Don't post details just sell it who cares.

Every product was unknown in starting. NO product became famous and known in a day.

Failing from start wouldn't make your software known neither will give a trust later.

• alexvolk said: I'm against copy-pasting while giving a shit on security.

You are just assuming without even looking at anything. You are always comparing us with some software that has no link with us. We are completely different from them. This is unfair if you just ASSUME things without even proving. Come up with some proofs before MAKING assumptions.

alexvolk said: Do you want me to share decrypted files?

I'm really sorry but all this looks too fishy.

It looks more fishy that why those files are not shared by them, but you are willing to share them.

alexvolk said: Almost all of them are open source in Blesta, others are just easy to integrate.

Yes, no one said that they are not present there. Did we say anything about it? Are you working for them that you have to include them in every sentence? Moreover almost all of our payment gateway, hosting modules & domain registrar modules are open-source.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited April 2019

Sitemio said: You are just assuming without even looking at anything. Come up with some proofs before MAKING assumptions.

I'm not assuming lol. I've just taken a look and here goes proofs.

• Custom developed framework? Any projects you've written before being a pro in frameworks?
    • Using raw curl instead of already installed guzzle?
    • Using phpexcel class instead of installing it with composer?
    • Everything "filtered" with Filter class.

Why the fuck you've installed composer in the first place?

Those are RED flags that anyone should stay away. I haven't touched Filter class just yet. Don't have a time for more detailed review.

Sitemio said: We are completely different from them.

Yes, in terms of security and quality?

Sitemio said: It looks more fishy that why those files are not shared by them, but you are willing to share them.

I can share your files too but for everyone and everywhere.

Do you want it? Do you have experience on how to deal with DMCA at least?

Sitemio said: Are you working for them that you have to include them in every sentence?

Does it really matter?

Delete your software and start using Blesta => NOW. Blesta is great and professional software.

Sitemio said: Moreover almost all of our payment gateway, hosting modules & domain registrar modules are open-source.

At least something lol.

• SitemioSitemio Member
    edited April 2019

alexvolk said: Custom >developed framework? Any projects you've written before being a pro in frameworks?
    Using raw curl instead of already installed guzzle?
    Using phpexcel class instead of installing it with composer?
    Everything "filtered" with Filter class.
    Why the fuck you've installed composer in the first place?
    -How long has it been the problem to develop custom code?

• It is not a problem to use custom code structure. Not everyone has to use the ready framework.
      -We use CURL in general, Guzzle is used when needed. There's nothing wrong here.
      -Since when it became a problem to use Composer?
      -Filter is a safer solution.

You did not find anything to prove it, just trying to create the fuss out of nothing.

alexvolk said: I can share your files too but for everyone and everywhere.

Do you want it? Do you have experience on how to deal with DMCA at least?

Sure, try it out.
    There's no problem between us and the DMCA. We are software developers. Not pirates.

alexvolk said: Delete your software and start using Blesta => NOW. Blesta is great and professional software.

That is what you wanted to come up with. Focus on your own software!

From now on, we won't be replying you anymore since we are now well-aware where you are coming from.