Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023) - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023)

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@naufalprojects said:
    For WHMCS License : Why do you ban a user if him using Nulled License? I know that is ILLEGAL, but, WHMCS License is Expensive

Joined 8:42AM.

Tell us more.

Thanked by 2MasonR doghouch
  • Who handles provider requests and what is the response time for it? Is this done by ColoCrossing?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

3 months appear to be the response time.

Basically, ticket files up and someone will eventually work on it when complaints get loud enough. That appears to be the pattern since 2018.

• FastmakoFastmako Member, Host Rep

No response for 3 days here, probably normal because of volunteers and their free time.

• @deank said:
    3 months appear to be the response time.

Basically, ticket files up and someone will eventually work on it when complaints get loud enough. That appears to be the pattern since 2018.

I dont even have access to the portal.

edited April 2019

Admins & staff do. You are just a mod, so no.

• @deank said:
    Admins & staff do. You are just a mod, so no.

This is one of these comments where you need to tag an admin, @trewq ...

edited April 2019

Nah, they've got lives. No need to waste time on lowend beings.

Staff on wage don't come here, so only volunteer admins are left to do the job. There are two of them, I believe.

Thanked by 3doghouch quadhost FHR
  • How can we open a sales topic?

You don't.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@NettaCompany said:
    How can we open a sales topic?

Read the first post in this thread carefully a few times and you will know how to open.

• And make sure you are a reseller for ColoCrossing.

@Fastmako said:
    No response for 3 days here, probably normal because of volunteers and their free time.

More than 8 days without response to Provider Tag Request. Something is very wrong here.

edited April 2019

8 days is nothing.

The minimum is 3 months of waiting. You will wait up to 6 months. Make sure that your company doesn't fall apart before that.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@Fastmako said:

@Fastmako said:

More than 8 days without response to Provider Tag Request. Something is very wrong here.

you still have 22 more days to complete the month :)

@trewq - I don't mean to bump it, but could you help me out with my Provider Tag Request?

Dude, you do need to wait at least 3 months. I wasn't joking there.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@deank said:
    Dude, you do need to wait at least 3 months. I wasn't joking there.

they're all desperate. all their business models rely on getting a provider tag on LET...

especially before summer is here

Well, I can see why he's eager. I mean, summer is coming. 3 months from now would be the ending stage of summer.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited April 2019

Actually... rule #1 states: You must have 15 (non-spammy) posts and have been registered on LET for 30 days to request a provider tag.

That's the written rule.

The current effective rule is 3 to 6 months of wait due to staff shortage.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Pro tip: order some CC servers to get put on the fast track.

Pro tip2: order a significant amount of CC servers and you'll get your name added to the nightly cron that unbans CC resellers.

Pro tip3: just be fucking patient. All LET mods are volunteers and constant complaining or bumping your ticket won't motivate them to act any faster and will only prolong the process.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • @MasonR said:
    Pro tip2: order a significant amount of CC servers and you'll get your name added to the nightly cron that unbans CC resellers.

There are, however, exceptions.

• @cociu said:
    nice about limit rise in dedi , now the providers can offer something more strong in this budget. a big ++++ for the ideea.

I agree with you. This is best place for customers who needs high performance servers with low prie

• @qps said:

funkywizard said: Anything under $100 is cheap.

If I were picking, I think this should be the limit.

$100.00 is too much. THerer are a lot of servers with 16G ram but price under $50.00

• SunshineHostSunshineHost Member, Host Rep

How to submit public WHOIS when most domain registrar comply with GDPR regulations nowdays?

• @SunshineHost said:
    How to submit public WHOIS when most domain registrar comply with GDPR regulations nowdays?

If you can't figure that out perhaps getting into the hosting business isn't your thing.

• donlidonli Member

@SunshineHost said:

You check/uncheck the necessary box ?

dahartigan said: If you can't figure that out perhaps getting into the hosting business isn't your thing.

The thing is that, when I look up for whois, virtually nothing comes out, despite me unchecked WHOIS privacy option.

P.S. Found it at ICANN WHOIS lookup, thank you.

donli said: You check/uncheck the necessary box ?

I did.
    The thing is that, when I use services like whois.net the info does not come out.