Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Current best offers for KVM in western US? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Current best offers for KVM in western US?

2»

Comments

• KiowaKiowa Member

@Microlinux said:
    So, basically you are looking for a dedicated server.

No. I don't need that level of resources. 24/7 also isn't accurate, but I do need something like... Say 6 hours a day of CPU time at 100% for a core is OK.

Of course... I might end up having to go dedicated, I realize that, I was just hoping there might be a VPS that would fit the bill. I don't need the level of resources a dedicated offers, VPS levels would be fine, I just need to be able to /use/ said resources. Though since I guess everything's oversold that might not really be possible.

@GetKVM_Ash said:
    Essentially what you're asking for is an isolated section of a physical server, including CPU access This in my eyes should retail at around £30.00/month in Europe, a little less in the USA.

Pretty much, yeah, that sounds about right. Which is exactly what a non-oversold VPS should be? If such a thing exists. And that budget's fine, if I could just fine a provider.

• Basically like BlueVM's semi-dedicated, but they're out of stock.

• talsittalsit Member

Heck, why not contact @QPS. Q9550, 8GB, great network for about $40.

Thanked by 1qps
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@talsit said:
    Heck, why not contact QPS. Q9550, 8GB, great network for about $40.

Thanks for the mention. The Q9550 is only available in Atlanta. We do have L5420 servers in Las Vegas, if interested, but those start at $49.99. PM me for details if that will work.

• Wholesale Internet has a random Core2Duo for $35/mo., though it's also not in the west coast.