Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebrating 8 years in business - promos inside (CHI, NY, LA, Stockholm, Oslo, Amsterdam, Vienna) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Celebrating 8 years in business - promos inside (CHI, NY, LA, Stockholm, Oslo, Amsterdam, Vienna)

Comments

• It's very hard to find good offer with good service nowadays, and I'm late again, duh.

• Abdullah said: Storage plans (available in Amsterdam

Damn, Amsterdam storage offer was good. Sad I've noticed this thread too late.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We might do another 24 hours at a later date for people who missed out.

Will let you guys know if that's possible after provisioning for the current orders is completed.

• @Abdullah said:

Will let you guys know if that's possible after provisioning for the current orders is completed.

Better start setting alerts on your phones to check LET every 6 hours from now on so that you don't miss out again.

• April 20th has arrived. Where is my Stockholm VPS ? It should been activated at April 19th.

• WolfWolf Member

@testcaoy7 said:
    April 20th has arrived. Where is my Stockholm VPS ? It should been activated at April 19th.

Get lost mate. I just wish providers would instant refund folks like you. Buying the cheapest offer and complaining about a small delay. Just chillax and wait for it to complete. If it takes way longer, I‘m sure they will inform you.

• @testcaoy7 said:
    April 20th has arrived. Where is my Stockholm VPS ? It should been activated at April 19th.

Chinese dude confirmed.

• imokimok Member

Holy week!
    Ban @testcaoy7 and free Joshua!

• @Wolf said:

Get lost mate. I just wish providers would instant refund folks like you. Buying the cheapest offer and complaining about a small delay. Just chillax and wait for it to complete. If it takes way longer, I‘m sure they will inform you.

Meh. If I bought servers and be told that I will receive it after a specific day at whatever time zone then I expect no thing less than a VPS at that time! Unless Provider has something hide/in trouble to delivery VPS.

• WolfWolf Member

@Aluminat said:

@Wolf said:

Meh. If I bought servers and be told that I will receive it after a specific day at whatever time zone then I expect no thing less than a VPS at that time! Unless Provider has something hide/in trouble to delivery VPS.

• Aluminat said: Meh. If I bought servers and be told that I will receive it after a specific day at whatever time zone then I expect no thing less than a VPS at that time! Unless Provider has something hide/in trouble to delivery VPS.

Can you point to where you were told a specific day / timezone? No. You think you can because you didn't bother to read the part where he says:

Abdullah said: All of these are approximate

• Come on Chicago

Thanked by 1sin
  • Thanked by 217brownj sin
  • is it too late for the double ram deal for - KVM NVMe 2 GB?

• WolfWolf Member

@dms1899 said:
    is it too late for the double ram deal for - KVM NVMe 2 GB?

Seriously?...

We won't be extending these and the orders will close on 18th April.

Thanked by 1dms1899
  • @Abdullah said:

hope springs eternal

wherefore art my precious potatoe

surely chicago will bring the superior potassium

7 dollar debian thx

• Hello,

This message is regarding your pre-order in Chicago. Yesterday, we were informed of a delay in our new rack setup by our datacenter facility in Chicago.

We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to meet the earlier provided ETA (29th April) for the provisioning of your server.

We will be able to provision your server by the 9th May, or earlier. This is a 10 days delay compared to the previous date.

We understand that this may not be what you want to hear and take full responsibility, and will offer you a full refund in case you do not want to wait any further.

• Since they're still behind they should bring Chicago deal back :wink: I'd like to get one.

• @harikarki said:
    Since they're still behind they should bring Chicago deal back :wink: I'd like to get one.

This does makes sense :) @Abdullah?

• I am going to start stocking up snarky replies to the complaints that are going to start coming onto the thread.

For avoidance of doubt, I am awaiting Chicago myself. If someone is going to literally die from waiting, @Abdullah please provision theirs first and put mine as lowest priority as I mentioned in my ticket. I can wait patiently without complaining because I am pretty sure you are doing your darn best to sort things out!

Thanked by 1skorous
  • sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2019

@poisson said:
    I am going to start stocking up snarky replies to the complaints that are going to start coming onto the thread.

For avoidance of doubt, I am awaiting Chicago myself. If someone is going to literally die from waiting, @Abdullah please provision theirs first and put mine as lowest priority as I mentioned in my ticket. I can wait patiently without complaining because I am pretty sure you are doing your darn best to sort things out!

Minr too. I bought it without particular use in mind (just got one because it's damn cheap), which means the later it gets provisioned, the later the next billing date is ;)

• @sanvit said:
    Minr too. I bought it without particular use in mind (just got one because it's damn cheap), which means the later it gets provisioned, the later the next billing date is ;)

Good point!!!

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • donlidonli Member

@harikarki said:
    Since they're still behind they should bring Chicago deal back :wink: I'd like to get one.

Wouldn't that make them even behinder?

• sanvit said: Minr too. I bought it without particular use in mind (just got one because it's damn cheap), which means the later it gets provisioned, the later the next billing date is ;)

I bought mine with a particular use in mind but it's not time sensitive so I'm with you. I got the email and thought, "That's disappointing. I was looking forward to my new toy," and subsequently went on with my life.

• Wow gutted I missed this. That $15 storage plan is insane

Thanked by 1willie
  • DevasDevas Member

@Abdullah
    ticket #764428 - 2 days unanswered;
    Can you assist please?

• @Devas said:
    @Abdullah
    Can you assist please?

Can you just PM him directly? We have no interest in the status of your support ticket.

• WolfWolf Member

@Devas said:
    @Abdullah
    Can you assist please?

Good day Devas,

thank you for contacting our support team.
    Due to circumstances we were not able to reply to your ticket on time but will take care of it asap.

Please let us know if you require further support.

Kind regards,

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • imokimok Member

where is @eol?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2019

imok said: where is @eol?

He was at End of Life so we had to discontinue him. Sorry for your loss.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.