Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any $1 vps in canada or france?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any $1 vps in canada or france?

need an offer, affiliate are also appreciate. just need $1-$1.5 vps in canada or france

Comments

• need to pay monthly, not quarter or yearly

• SpiritSpirit Member

You're too optimitic with monthly payment in 1-1.5$ range for those two locations I am afraid otherwise I would suggest you $13.33/Year ProvisionHost, CA offer.
    Well, maybe you still find something to pay on monthly basis.

• @Spirit
    I don't like to pay annualy. but thank you all the same

• trexostrexos Member
    edited July 2013

A bit more to pay: 1,5€ in france:
    http://www.edis.at/de/server/linux-vserver/frankreich/vrs-micro/

Sorry, annually payment too:(

• VladorzVladorz Member
    edited July 2013

i don't think you can find monthly payment in that price range. the commision taken by payment processors would make the offer unprofitable

• @budgetsp said:
    Spirit
    I don't like to pay annualy. but thank you all the same

If you want to pay so little, your going to have no choice. Let me share some math with you:

1 US Dollar equals = 0.66 British Pound Sterling

If a buyer sends 0.66, PayPal will charge 0.22, seller would receive 0.44/month. I wouldn't get out of bed for that, it would barely cover the IP address.

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • @GetKVM_Ash said:
    If a buyer sends 0.66, PayPal will charge 0.22, seller would receive 0.44/month. I wouldn't get out of bed for that, it would barely cover the IP address.

There are providers selling $7.5 per year VPSes. I don't believe they sell them at a loss. The cost of an IP is subsidized when they order in bulk. I think in this case, because of the location, he'd find it difficult to get one.

• GuanYuGuanYu Member

With OVH IPs price increase not a chance.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited July 2013

@joelgm said:
    There are providers selling $7.5 per year VPSes. I don't believe they sell them at a loss. The cost of an IP is subsidized when they order in bulk. I think in this case, because of the location, he'd find it difficult to get one.

Those providers either have there own ASN and/or IP space, or are certainly selling at a loss (You'd be surprised). I'm speaking from experience here, anybody renting IP's shouldn't be able to offer such packages without cutting out on some other factor.

Also, as you said that's yearly. My argument was about monthly payments, i have no doubt he could find a yearly deal.

• @joelgm said:

• awsonawson Member

IIRC @FRCorey used to sell his cheapest OpenVZ plan at $1.

• @joelgm who has that I really need a nice cheap 128MB right now

• @natestamm said:

joelgm who has that I really need a nice cheap 128MB right now

Cloudshards. It's 64 MB though.

• TsumeTsume Member

The cheapest plan I offer is $2/m
    It's in Canada with 128mb openvz

You'd probably better off just saving what little cash you're getting and buy a yearly vps.

• @Tsume said:
    The cheapest plan I offer is $2/m
    It's in Canada with 128mb openvz

You'd probably better off just saving what little cash you're getting and buy a yearly vps.

Your dedicated servers' order link is still broken.

• TsumeTsume Member

You must be seeing a cached version of the site. I removed that link a while back. It shouldn't be there.

• @trexos said:
    A bit more to pay: 1,5€ in france:
    http://www.edis.at/de/server/linux-vserver/frankreich/vrs-micro/

Sorry, annually payment too:(

With EDIS.AT's 2GB disk space at the lowest end VPS, which OS will run?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited July 2013

2GB is OK for some basic tasks :) Try to do OS distro upgrade with their smalles 1GB KVM product :P