Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking To Acquire VPS, CPanel Shared/Reseller, & Dedicated Server Companies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking To Acquire VPS, CPanel Shared/Reseller, & Dedicated Server Companies

SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

SmartHost LLC is looking to grow with company/client acquisitions.
We are actively looking to expand and are interested in your hosting customers!
We are seeking acquisitions in the $500-$10,000/month revenue range.
We are a US company with cash on hand, and ready to close deals fast.

We will offer a great home for your clients, by providing great customer support. We consider options to retain existing infrastructure or a full migration with very little client impact/downtime. Every acquisition is unique, and we understand the nuances. Our team treats all new acquisitions as new opportunities, and a chance to fold new clientele into our hosting family. We use a professional approach to make sure your hard work isn't wasted. We're passionate about hosting and we love what we do. We're not owned by any large parent company, and we will love your clients as much as we love the clients we have also worked hard to acquire.

Our preferred acquisitions are for VPS (Linux & Windows), CPanel Shared/Reseller hosting services, and Dedicated Server providers.
Support must be provided in English, in business atleast 2 years, and no more than 20% annual billed accounts.
Business does not have to be profitable, but should atleast have realistic offerings (not "unlimited" resources for $1/year).

We are looking for small-to-medium size hosts, who are looking to exit the business, or unable to properly/continue supporting their clients, or are running out of capital and unable to operate/grow the business further.

Please contact [email protected]

Comments

• t0mt0m Member
    edited April 2019

@SmartHost said:
    We are looking for small-to-medium size hosts, who are looking to exit the business, or unable to properly/continue supporting their clients, or are running out of capital and unable to operate/grow the business further.

Hi. You can find many hosts who are looking to exit the business on LowendBox.com

• On a serious note, you might want to contact Aulerion/SquareFlow? I really liked their service and am sad that they have exited the market.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@sanvit said:
    On a serious note, you might want to contact Aulerion/SquareFlow? I really liked their service and am sad that they have exited the market.

We actually reached out to them days ago, but received no response.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sanvit said:
    On a serious note, you might want to contact Aulerion/SquareFlow? I really liked their service and am sad that they have exited the market.

I have a good feeling that @Smarthost doesn't feel like floating another deadweight brand.

Francisco

Thanked by 2poisson sanvit

@Francisco said:

@sanvit said:

I have a good feeling that @Smarthost doesn't feel like floating another deadweight brand.

Francisco

I don't mind buying out clients, so they don't go down with the ship...but not looking for the brand. :-)

Hey...maybe we can make a business model out of buying up all the summer/kiddie hosts! :-) ROFL.
    That would be encouraging them though....uuugh.

• hi
    our website ssl certificate seem not to be installed well

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

If you ever feel like selling your company then contact them: https://mzunguhosting.ml

This company can buy you out @SmartHost

Their network is also fast.

@BlaZe said:
    If you ever feel like selling your company then contact them: https://mzunguhosting.ml

This company can buy you out @SmartHost

Their network is also fast.

I don’t think you understand the point of this thread.

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2019

SmartHost said: I don't mind buying out clients, so they don't go down with the ship...but not looking for the brand. :-)

What are you after here? Clients? Hodgepodges of crappy old equipment? DC space? IP addresses? Some combination? Just wondering. Acquiring LEB hosts is an interesting angle to be pursuing depending on your goals and vision.

@willie said:

SmartHost said: I don't mind buying out clients, so they don't go down with the ship...but not looking for the brand. :-)

What are you after here? Clients? Hodgepodges of crappy old equipment? DC space? IP addresses? Some combination? Just wondering. Acquiring LEB hosts is an interesting angle to be pursuing depending on your goals and vision.

We are not specifically just acquiring LEB hosts.
    We will considering acquiring LEB-focused hosts, just as any other hosting operation.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Wait until fall. Lots of summerhosts will love to sell at that point.

@deank said:

Yup, nature of the beast unfortunately.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@deank said:

Nah.

If they host in any of the colocrossing locations, they can try to get a black friday posting to hold them over a couple extra months.

Franciso

Got some potential deals in the works from this guys. Still looking for more...keep em coming.