Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My experience with WordPlace.io - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My experience with WordPlace.io

Comments

• People here definitely have too much time being pretend moderators.

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@nami said:
    By the way, what did you mean by they scammed your grandmother, were you being serious or was it a joke? I only noticed that part of your comment right now. XD

Yes. It's the truth. They promised granny a major role in a xhamster movie if she would just buy their hosting and made her send in nude photos in every imaginable position. Then they came over for "a trial filming session", stuffed her with cucumbers, but the promised movie never appeared. Poor Grandma.

Thanked by 2t0m nulldev
  • @ErikEnoctus said:
    People here definitely have too much time being pretend moderators.

This is about the 4th thread in as many weeks that spams this shitty place.

I've had it with them. They all get banned when they post anything about the shithole, and the review gets editted for SEO purposes.

No more mercy.

Thanked by 3Amitz uptime nulldev
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2019

I will consider this as a bias review, you didn't actually give much interesting insights. Based on what I found, you are only with them less than 7 days.

On a side note, I just realize someone banned him faster than I do.

Thanked by 2Amitz uptime
  • @FAT32 said:
    I will consider this as a bias review, you didn't actually give much interesting insights. Based on what I found, you are only with them less than 7 days.

On a side note, I just realize someone banned him faster than I do.

Fastest banhammer in the west.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

FAT32 said: banned him

was a she, I'm kinda sad, I was going to PM her for cyber

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

#GrandmaMatters

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Adam1 said:
    was a she, I'm kinda sad, I was going to PM her for cyber

@deank 's signature pointed out one of the possibilities.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2019

There are no girl on LET except for the two girls from Hetzner.

We are FAT. We are INSANE.

• @deank said:
    There are no girl on LET except for the two girls from Hetzner.

We are FAT. We are INSANE.

..we drove one off, and the other does not like potatoe. We are truly LowIncelTalk.

• @teamacc said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

I've had it with them. They all get banned when they post anything about the shithole, and the review gets editted for SEO purposes.

No more mercy.

Hey there, I came back just to say that between the ban without any previous warning and the many trolling comments, I start to think that the problem is not wordplace, it is lowendtalk. Not one serious person here that gave a valid reason for hating this host so much and I was open to know what other people thought but from the comments I read it seems everyone was just hating on it because of the spam. I still have not read one comment that made me think, ok, they are right, this host sucks. Why does it suck, that is all I wanted to know. No one bothered to explain properly.

Instead of banning a person that just joined and that by no means intended to spam, or I would have not stayed to reply to each comment, you should be more selective in who you let stay cause this is full of trolls and immature people. Oh, and you can go ahead and ban this account too, I think my brain cells would start dying if I stayed here longer than this.

By the way, who picks these moderators that gladly bypass comments full of profanity, sexual content, racism, and the list goes on, but ban a member who just joined? (oh wait, the moderators act the same way, the internet is such a nice place)

If you had respectfully given me a warning, I wouldn’t have any problem removing this review or editing it so as to not look like spam in your standards. But no, lets just ban the person. Very mature and professional. Well, have a nice day!

What in the FAT32 does this have to do with racism? God damn snowflakes.

Fuck off.

Thanked by 2maverickp FAT32
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Fuck you. Ban evasion. Tar and feathers!

• imokimok Member
    edited April 2019

eli1994 said: I start to think that the problem is not wordplace, it is lowendtalk

Actually, that's true. But not entirely.

eli1994 said: I think my brain cells would start dying if I stayed here longer than this.

Dis also tru.

EDIT: Did you see that?. It's true.

• @deank said:
    What in the FAT32 does this have to do with racism? God damn snowflakes.

Fuck off.

It was just an example. Your attitude according to LET’s community rules would be enough for at least a warning. Yet nothing happens and I get banned even when I was honestly interested in knowing other people’s opinion and was never a "dick". Since earlier we were talking about defining things, this is the definition of unfair.

• @Amitz said:
    Fuck you. Ban evasion. Tar and feathers!

I am going to ignore the first 2 words since I don’t want to be low. I am just wondering why you haven’t been banned yet, you pretty much break all of the community rules in each comment you post.

You were a dick. Posting paid reviews and sexually harassing members.

Then you bring out the racism card?

Again, fuck off.

• I guess just like everything and everyone else here, the community rules are not to be taken seriously. Or at least that is what it looks like.

• @teamacc said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

No more mercy.

And that's the way to go. But a lot of credible people here don't realise they keep those threads on top by jizzing over comments mentioning the obvious spam. Including me in this instance making this explanation.

It'd have been a lot less of a headache if no one was allowed to comment in spam related threads until a mod sees them. But let's keep the comment count high guys :), that's what matters.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

Am I watching a love story unfold?

• @Adam1 said:
    Am I watching a love story unfold?

The best Bollywood has to offer.

• @deank said:
    You were a dick. Posting paid reviews and sexually harassing members.

Then you bring out the racism card?

Again, fuck off.

I did not get paid to post the review and when did I ever sexually harass anyone. Unless you consider that identifying myself as a female is sexual harassment cause youre a pervert and cant keep it in your pants. Next you are going to say that rape victims are the ones at fault, right? You said I was probably young, but from the maturity of your comments you must not be older than 13. Get off the internet and go study so at least you can be a decent human being when you become an adult. If you keep acting this way you will never get a job....and friends.

Dude, you called FAT32 a thin guy. That's a very grave insult.

And you got paid for that review you did and another one earlier. And quit hitting on Adam.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @ErikEnoctus said:

@teamacc said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

No more mercy.

And that's the way to go. But a lot of credible people here don't realise they keep those threads on top by jizzing over comments mentioning the obvious spam. Including me in this instance making this explanation.

It'd have been a lot less of a headache if no one was allowed to comment in spam related threads until a mod sees them. But let's keep the comment count high guys :), that's what matters.

Sure. I might as well stay here until someone bans this account too. Maybe I can take some of the trolls with me. Probably not cause the trolls never get banned. I guess they should add that anyone that even mentions wordplace will automatically get banned without any warning. I read the community rules and got banned, I am sure a lot of people here never read them and keep breaking the rules but for some reason they get away with it.

• @deank said:
    Dude, you called FAT32 a thin guy. That's a very grave insult.

And you got paid for that review you did and another one earlier. And quit hitting on Adam.

hahaha you’re cute. By the way, who is Adam?

• My brain cells are being left here but I have nothing better to do anyway so why not make these trolls waste precious minutes of their lives replying to my comments and sharing their delusions.

Listen, I understand that you are high. We all smoke weeds at one point of our lives, but come on, dude.

FAT32 is a nice dude. Don't call him a thin guy. You are high, thus you are horny. I get that, but quit hitting on Adam. For God's sake, LET is not a sexual place to hit on other guys. Girls perhaps but we haven't got girls here.

Thanked by 2FAT32 inklight
  • I am also wondering why I have not been banned yet. When I thought I was doing nothing wrong I got banned. Now that I am trolling it is completely ok. I guess only trolls are allowed here. It is a forum, I should have known.

Why ban you now? You are bringing entertainment.

Well, you will be banned again eventually but, for the time being, you are our source of entertainment.

• I am getting bored tho. I would delete my account if I could to save you some time, but oh well, I guess I will just logout. Don’t miss me too much ok? Bye <3

This discussion has been closed.