Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My experience with WordPlace.io
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My experience with WordPlace.io

naminami Member
edited April 2019 in Reviews

Wordplace.io is literally the worst place to host your content. The sites are down all the time, and I cannot even get a reply on why they wont refund me.

They scammed me, killed my wife and raped my dog.

To the guy running wordplace.io: STOP GIVING PEOPLE INCENTIVES TO PUT A REVIEW ON LET OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Right..., I don't believe you.

• Yeah... about that...

• Don't spam here for getting extra goodies...

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2019

Wordplace.io are spamming scum cunts. They have sex with vegetables and like pictures of underage mammals. They are mass murderers and everybody here hates them for their spam. They scammed the shit out of my helpless old grandmother. So fuck off.

Worldplace.io, Hitler, Stalin, Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, Anders Behring Breivik, Timothy McVeigh, Jack Gilbert Graham, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Devin Patrick Kelley, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Julio González, Robert Steinhäuser, Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Matti Juhani Saari, Thomas Watt Hamilton, Tim Kretschmer, Richard Speck, Marc Lépine, Aaron Alexis, William Unek, Friedrich Leibacher, Campo Elías Delgado, Derrick Bird, Jeff Weise, Jiverly Antares Wong, Farda Gadirov, Michael McLendon, Woo Bum-kon, Martin Bryant, Ahmed Ibragimov, Alexandre Bissonnette, Baruch Goldstein, Wellington Menezes de Oliveira, Robert Bales, Jared Lee Loughner, David A. Burke, Omar Thornton, James Huberty, Andrew Kehoe, Christopher Harper, George Hennard, Stephen Paddock, Omar Mateen, Nidal Hasan, James Holmes, Dylann Roof, Andreas Lubitz, Nikolas Cruz, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Vladislav Roslyakov, Elliot Rodger, Robert Bowers, and Brenton Tarrant, Worldplace.io.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • SkanderSkander Member
    edited April 2019

Username nami Joined 3:52PM Visits 0 Last Active 4:00PM Roles Member Thanked 0

~

First post.

everything is fine

Aren't these the assholes that give extras for advertising on LET?
    https://wordplace.io/forum/main-forum/how-to-get-additional-disk-space-for-your-wordpress/

• naminami Member

Wow, in a matter of minutes I angered so many people. I would not consider this spam since it was a honest review. If I wanted to just get extra disk space I would have just wrote something like "check them out they are amazing", but I went to the trouble of explaining why I like this hosting. So far I had no problems with them and it seems like a legit site with an active team but of course I want to hear your opinion. Why do you believe this hosting is a scam?

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2019

@nami said:
    Wow, in a matter of minutes I angered so many people. I would not consider this spam since it was a honest review. If I wanted to just get extra disk space I would have just wrote something like "check them out they are amazing", but I went to the trouble of explaining why I like this hosting. So far I had no problems with them and it seems like a legit site with an active team but of course I want to hear your opinion. Why do you believe this hosting is a scam?

There was a user leaving a review just to get the disk upgrade, which should be considered as spamming. After that, people here don't really like wordplace

Edit : plus, you are a new user and this is your first and only post. It may look like you just signed up to make a review of the site to the users here (and to me too).

Edit2 :

• naminami Member

Sure. The reason I left the review was for the extra disk space, which is honestly one of the things that it not so good for free accounts - 500MB is not a lot. But that was not my only motivation. I wanted other people to know about it because I spent a lot of time looking for a good hosting for my wordpress website and this seems to be a good one, at least at the moment when I am in no condition to be paying for another hosting service.

I can tell people here seem to be annoyed at Wordplace for some reason, I am just trying to understand why. Is it because a lot of people have been posting reviews for the extra disk space or because there were actual bad experiences with this service?

Gosh, another one of those again.

No one ever posts a review earnestly nowadays.

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2019

@nami said:
    Sure. The reason I left the review was for the extra disk space, which is honestly one of the things that it not so good for free accounts - 500MB is not a lot. But that was not my only motivation. I wanted other people to know about it because I spent a lot of time looking for a good hosting for my wordpress website and this seems to be a good one, at least at the moment when I am in no condition to be paying for another hosting service.

I can tell people here seem to be annoyed at Wordplace for some reason, I am just trying to understand why. Is it because a lot of people have been posting reviews for the extra disk space or because there were actual bad experiences with this service?

As far as I can tell, people don't like their policy of 'spam on another forum to get extra disk space' and the fact that this actually draws new users who doesn't actually contribute to forum and just leave the review.

tl;dr People don't like their business practices.

• naminami Member

"Edit : plus, you are a new user and this is your first and only post. It may look like you just signed up to make a review of the site to the users here (and to me too)."

Like I said, I did register to leave a review, I had only heard about Low End Talk before but did not know much about it. But to be fair, if I was doing this JUST for the extra disk space, I would have left the review and log out, yet here I am trying to understand why you guys do not like or are tired of this hosting.

• naminami Member

@deank said:
    Gosh, another one of those again.

No one ever posts a review earnestly nowadays.

I did earnestly post the review, but it seems a lot of people misunderstood me. I honestly like this hosting so far. If that is going to change in the future or not, I have no idea, but if it does I will definitely come back here and let you know.

edited April 2019

No, if a review was posted in an expectation of gaining something from a host, that is not an earnest review.

It is defined as paid reviews.

• naminami Member

@sanvit said:

@nami said:

As far as I can tell, people don't like their policy of 'spam on another forum to get extra disk space' and the fact that this actually draws new users who doesn't actually contribute to forum and just leave the review.

tl;dr People don't like their business practices.

Oh ok. I can understand why that would annoy some people. No one likes spam afterall. But I think they are a pretty recent service and they probably though this was a good way to get a lot of people to know about them. To be honest, is there any kind of internet advertising that does NOT annoy people? Even the ads on youtube bother me. Lol

• naminami Member

@deank said:
    No, if a review was posted in an expectation of gaining something from a host, that is not an earnest review.

It is what is defined as paid reviews.

Well, if you think like that I am not going to argue over it. You might not consider it an earnest review, but I can guarantee you that it is a honest one. I would never recommend something if I had any suspicion it was a scam or something. Like I said, if later they turn out to be not what I expected, I will make sure to come back here and change my review. It is a conscience thing, I would not want to be a tool for people to get scammed. I am not like most people who came here just for the extra disk space and never bothered to post again. I am clearly interested in knowing your opinions and experiences.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2019

All good, @nami - You ran into their knive. I am not angry about you. You made a wrong decision going with Wordplace.io. Better seek another provider. They are a bunch of shit.
    But:

Wordplace.io, Scam, Spam, Clown-Boobs, Underage vegetables, Scum, Grandmother Sex, Fraud, Spam, Do not go with Wordplace.io. Stalin. Hitler. Mao Zedong.

• naminami Member

@Amitz said:
    All good, @nami - You ran into their knive. I am not angry about you.
    But:

Wordplace.io, Scam, Spam, Clown-Boobs, Underage vegetables, Scum, Grandmother Sex, Fraud, Spam, Do not go with Wordplace.io. Stalin. Hitler. Mao Zedong.

By the way, what did you mean by they scammed your grandmother, were you being serious or was it a joke? I only noticed that part of your comment right now. XD

Does not matter what you say.

A simple fact remains: You posted a review to gain something from the host you reviewed.

That is not an honest review, period.

Thanked by 1inklight
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited April 2019

wordplace.io USD 200000 scam used panties

• naminami Member

@deank said:
    Does not matter what you say.

A simple fact remains: You posted a review to gain something from the host you reviewed.

That is not an honest review, period.

I am sorry but I do have to disagree with you there. If someone says what they believe to be true, that is being honest. It would have not been a honest review if I had written it while knowing what I was saying was not true, which is not the case. If it is a review that represents the reality of things, it is too early to tell, but it is my honest opinion and it is not influenced by anyone or anything, including whatever I gain from it. And as I have stated, if I ever find a problem with this hosting, I will come back here and tell everyone: hey I was mistaken. And that is what is considered to be honest. And this is the reason why I stayed here replying to the comments.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited April 2019

fartmother walks on thin eggs

• naminami Member

@cybertech said:

Lol, I find some of these comments quite funny. I just don’t get why I have not read even one positive comment. I see so much hate.

• @nami said:

@cybertech said:

Lol, I find some of these comments quite funny. I just don’t get why I have not read even one positive comment. I see so much hate.

Don't get me wrong. I find it funny too.

Look, think this way.

Your review was always going to be positive for a simple reason which you know. If that is not a biased, aka unfair, review. I have no idea what else is.

• naminami Member

@cybertech said:

@nami said:

@cybertech said:

Lol. I am not really bothered by it, it’s not like I work for them. I was just surprised to see so many people reply to my review in a matter of minutes and all of them were not saying nice things about this host.

• @nami said:

@cybertech said:

@nami said:

@cybertech said:

Lol. I am not really bothered by it, it’s not like I work for them. I was just surprised to see so many people reply to my review in a matter of minutes and all of them were not saying nice things about this host.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bothered by it too, it's not like I work for them.

• naminami Member
    edited April 2019

@deank said:
    Look, think this way.

Your review was always going to be positive for a simple reason which you know. If that is not a biased, aka unfair, review. I have no idea what else is.

Ok, now we got somewhere. Biased is one thing, not honest is another. Sure, it might be biased, but at the moment I do believe in what I said, every word I wrote was completely honest. If it is unfair, I do not know. I am not forcing anyone to join this host and I actually believe you should not pick one without doing some research first. There are a lot of scams out there, especially among the ones that offer free hosting. But I did not find so far any reason to believe this is one of those cases, as far as I know the only reason it is getting so much hate is because a lot of people have been spamming for the free disk space. And I am sorry if I ended up being part of it. I had no idea my review would trigger so many people. That was not my intention.

• naminami Member

@cybertech said:

@nami said:

@cybertech said:

@nami said:

@cybertech said:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bothered by it too, it's not like I work for them.

LOL

edited April 2019

Again, does not matter for another reason.

You do not define a relationship or experience in a short period. We do not take reviews of those who stayed with a host for a short period seriously, either, for that reason.

A month with a host is bare minimum when reviewing a host.
    A good review with when a guy posts something after he's been with a host for at least a year.

Your review in invalid in many ways.

It is biased, thus not honest. And you may have not been with the host long enough, either.

• naminami Member

@deank said:
    Again, does not matter for another reason.

You do not define a relationship or experience in a short period. We do not take reviews of those who stayed with a host for a short period seriously, either, for that reason.

A month with a host is bare minimum when reviewing a host.
    A good review with when a guy posts something after he's been with a host for at least a year.

Your review in invalid in many ways.

It is biased, thus not honest. And you may have not been with the host long enough, either.

True, I have not been with this host for a long time, but that does not mean I cannot give my impression on it considering the little time I have used it.

Definition of biased: showing an unreasonable preference or dislike based on personal opinion. (it is not unreasonable since I stated several reasons for why I liked it so far)

Definition of honest (in a few words): to tell the truth/to not lie (if what I shared is my true experience, I dont get how it could be considered not honest)

Conclusion: biased and honest are 2 completely different concepts and as long as I believe what I said is true, then that is defined as being honest.

This discussion has been closed.