Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime Shared Hosting U.K Deal! Till we die or deadpool.. - 5 STOCK ONLY! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lifetime Shared Hosting U.K Deal! Till we die or deadpool.. - 5 STOCK ONLY!

2»

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2019

@Adam1 said:
    well if the nameserver is down how would the email be routed to you ;) although your main domain is using some other nameservers, so it probably would have, but from a support POV I just assumed if i email a support ticket it'd bounce back due to nature of the problem

Most of our clients, probably 99% of them are using .group extension due to previous issues with .com nameservers such as this one.

The story is that we started using cloudflare and had to rechange all the zone editors IPS to their specific such as email, main site.. etc etc. Seems like we forgot to add ns1 / ns2 since yesterday which made this happen. I told a staff member to already look into this and probably within a few hours it should be fixed.

Also emails are using different nameservers/IPS so they are never down, even if our entire infrastucture goes down, they still up.

Sorry for this and again thanks for letting me know.

EDIT2: info at alimemaj.com , if anything else happens do drop me an email asap.