Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invio Solutions announced it terminates VPS services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Invio Solutions announced it terminates VPS services

I got a warning from Invio Solutions today:

"_We wanted to inform you that your VPS service will be discontinued as of 2019/03/07 at 00:00 (UTC -05). We apologize for this short notice, but please backup your VPS service as soon as possible if you plan to keep data from it.
If you still have billed time remaining, please submit a support and we'll gladly issue you a refund for the time you will not have service.

All of your other services hosted by Invio Solutions will still be available_."

I haven't received so sudden termination notices so far - sent in such a tight time interval. I found no details on big hosting forums - just curious, have they announced anywhere their VPS services shutdown, earlier?

The VPS in question existed since November 27, 2017. R.I.P.

Comments

• Ok

Thanked by 2eol dedotatedwam
  • eoleol Member

Well, not Ok, but Ok.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @eol said:
    Well, not Ok, but Ok.

changed your profile pic ? loe will look better with that pic instead of eol

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@uxtvdl said:

@eol said:
    Well, not Ok, but Ok.

Yes and no.
    True.
    But it's too late.
    eol it is.

• @eol said:

@uxtvdl said:

@eol said:
    Well, not Ok, but Ok.

Yes and no.
    True.
    But it's too late.
    eol it is.

it's never too late

edit 345 :
    maybe it is

Thanked by 1eol
  • What was that all about, I wonder?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • feel sorry about that, meanwhile i never heard this provider before, but i know you old member here.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @d2itsme said:
    feel sorry about that, meanwhile i never heard this provider before, but i know you old member here.

Well, it (VPS) was one of monitoring edges; I lost one, there are many other remaining.

I was just curious, why so sudden demand to cancel. Note that Invio hasn't yet responded, 16+ hours after I asked them.

Thanked by 2d2itsme eol
  • It's easier to get rid of you than babysit.

• Here is what I got as response from Invio..

Thank you for contacting support.

Our provider expected more from us to curb abuse, but unfortunately we were unable to prevent it as well as we hoped. So we couldn't continue our annual contract which ended March 1st.
    We tried to negotiate assuming we could come to an agreement before the contract ended, but that wasn't the case.

We'll refund your account though.

• Whre is big hosting forums?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@robohost said:
    Whre is big hosting forums?

How is your question pertinent to this thread?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Sounds like the choice was taken away from them, they got some persistent abusers and they were unable to stop them so their upstream pulled the plug.

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited March 2019

@niceboy said:
    Here is what I got as response from Invio..

I got the same response from them today. Exactly the same wording (obviously cut'n'paste).

@robohost said:

Try searching for "web hosting forum" on any Google (I hope you won't ask what "Google" is).

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Master_Bo said: (I hope you won't ask what "Google" is).

Its like a basic version of Yahoo, which is a basic version of AltaVista.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Master_Bo said:

@niceboy said:

I got the same response from them today. Exactly the same wording (obviously cut'n'paste).

@robohost said:

Try searching for "web hosting forum" on any Google (I hope you won't ask what "Google" is).

What is google?

Thanked by 1eol
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2019

Funny that most "companies" thinks that contract and termination terms are only need to be respected by the customers and not by them.

Thanked by 3angstrom Falzo eol
  • Since nobody made that stupid joke yet: Invi-Who?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @robohost said:

@Master_Bo said:

@niceboy said:

@robohost said:

What is google?

You've been reported.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @TimboJones said:

@robohost said:

@Master_Bo said:

@niceboy said:

@robohost said:

What is google?

You've been reported.

Thanks

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited March 2019

Invitro Solutions

• eoleol Member

Google is NSA.

• Just to clarify.. Invio had blazing fast nvme's and great uptime(1 year+ uptime). But there support was a bit slow and they are NOT a scam host. RIP.