Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Photoshop Work - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Photoshop Work

2»

Comments

• I think this text from your website sums it pretty much:

"We promise you that we will be your LAST hosting provider to purchase from."

Indeed, last.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@finlandvps Indeed! :) Such negativity can only change into positivity. So therefor, thank you. :)

• Off topic, @finlandvps What datacenter will you be using to offer Finland services?

• I don't understand the flame here to be honest. Isn't this a friendly community and everyone here to be friends?

• @liam please close this thread as it's getting off topic now.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @finlandvps Why can't you answer my question?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@GHSJade said:
    I don't understand the flame here to be honest. Isn't this a friendly community and everyone here to be friends?

Aww, how cute. Unfortunately the real world isn't like that. Just sayin'.

And no, I'm not friends with a lot of people here. Jeff, instead of saying 'indeed' and 'I agree' go do something about it. Make up a few ficticious logos or whatever to show your skills then maybe you'll have some luck.

• @Infinity I agree ;) Haha just kidding, losers like these made me realize that I am not ready yet to offer Photoshop shit. I have to make a portfolio site first.

• This thread is hilarious! :D

• The way the coughceocough here represents himself, and his company is laughable.

You lifted another brand's logo design for your own, and when given criticism about it, all you can say is "indeed! ;)"

Not quite sure what your mental state is in, but you're A) Not a CEO and B) dishonest for using another brand's logo as your own.

My 2c, your mileage may vary.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@MrObvious When and where did I lie about using another logo for my company? Also, if you may have not noticed, I am being very sarcastic here in all of my short little comments. :) As I've learned being sarcastic in an argument always wins. :)

• @MrObvious Look at the way ChicagoVPS-Chris represents himself, do you see ChicagoVPS going anywhere?

• @Jeffrey said:
    MrObvious Look at the way ChicagoVPS-Chris represents himself, do you see ChicagoVPS going anywhere?

He didn't deadpool in the past with ripped site design.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@seriesn I know lol but I never deadpooled, the clients were bought by another provider and I think we've already discussed the ripped template issue before. ;)

• This thread has gone off topic, badly. Should be closed/deleted.

• Should not get deleted.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • ATHKATHK Member

I was going to consider you for some work even after it was mentioned you wanted payment up front, just to give you a chance.. but it seems your professionalism is next to none, you have ruined your reputation here already.

All you needed to do was ignore them or actually be serious and reply like a person who actually wants some work, with an attitude like that I don't see you going far in life, I see you scamming people because you'll be so desperate for money.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
This discussion has been closed.