Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Photoshop Work
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Photoshop Work

JeffreyJeffrey Member
edited July 2013 in Requests

Hello,

I am currently looking for projects to do in Photoshop, mostly logos, considering I am Photoshop CS4 certified. If you need a logo made, just let me know and I can give you a cheap price! Email me: [email protected].

Preferred Payment Method: PayPal

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2013

Looking for suggestions/banners/ads on the following stuff for lowendguide.com

1x 560x150 banner (site header, etc)

1x 450x100 banner (site header, etc)

3x 125x125 ads (unique design each)

1x 851x315 Facebook cover

1x 20x20 favicon

1x 81x81 Twitter profile picture

1x 150x150 Facebook profile picture

• @MikHo said:
    Looking for suggestions/banners/ads on the following stuff for lowendguide.com

1x 560x150 banner (site header, etc)

1x 450x100 banner (site header, etc)

Could you please elaborate more on what exactly you are looking for with this? Thanks

• @Zen I'd say it depends on the person. The certification test was very easy, it was just a test to see if you know what the tools do, and how to use them in different scenarios.

@Jeffrey said:

Would be used for ads put on potential sites.
    Something in the line of a animated gif with the name of site, some text and the address.

• @MikHo No thanks, I've never really worked with creating animated gif's before, wasn't in the certification test and my instructor never taught us that. I feel more than comfortable creating logo's however, and static banners/headers!

Animated was a suggestion, if you are interested in any of the sizes you are free to give it a try. All we need to do is to agree on the price before hand.

• MikeInMikeIn Member

@MikHo what exactly do you want, if you could elaborate.

@MikeIn said:
    MikHo what exactly do you want, if you could elaborate.

Something in that would go well with the current theme of the site.
    Using similar fonts and styles.
    I can provide the logo in different formats (transparent as example) for the one who is interested.

• guess he went offline as he stopped answerong

• @Liam I do not have a portfolio, as I have not done anything like this before, other than creating logos for my own company and work in the classroom.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited July 2013

Sorry, I just had to do that. Even an online logo generator can do this.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

Basically :)

@lshaq true, but that was done in photoshop cs4

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited July 2013

@Jeffrey said:
    true, but that was done in photoshop cs4

what does that have to do with anything? :P

• @bogdacutuu nothing :)

• online logo generator can't design the rocket.

• @finlandvps said:
    online logo generator can't design the rocket.

He didn't even design the fucking rocket.

https://www.facebook.com/TabSite

Thanked by 2Infinity Jeffrey
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
  • http://www.boosthq.com/ Hey look, a red one!

• @mrobvious be vary of Jeffrey - he asked money before any design work is completed. Just FYI.

• I mean heck, if you guys want logos, I'll charge 5 bucks for putting someone elses image on some text if you want, 2 minute turnaround time.

lol.

that was sarcasm.

• Also his "company", would like to submit a ticket about the logo

http://gridhostingsolutions.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
    Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

• finlandvpsfinlandvps Member
    edited July 2013

@mrobvious wow, he said it'd take him two days :)

• indeed, i did not create the rocket. the rocket was taken off of a random site from google images. the only thing i created in my ghs logo was the text, which took about 2 minutes in the creation. could i have done better? of course. however, if i was given a two day time, i would make my damn best to make sure the logo i produced is the best i could do. advanced payment is also preffered, as i dont want to waste time putting something together to only find out that the person does not need the logo anymore or has found someone else to do it.

• @finlandvps indeed, our whmcs is currently down. migrating servers.

• MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited July 2013

So if you can't/won't put in the effort to design your own logo, for your own brand, why would we trust you with our money?

RE: advanced payment - That's why you setup a portfolio. If someone doesn't want what you've done for them, resell it.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Good luck with advanced payment, as you don't really have any other logos to show your design skills, who would want to pay in advance to only see that they get text and a grabbed image from somewhere.

• @finlandvps i couldnt agree with you anymore. :)

@mrobvious i also agree with you :) however, the logo i made for ghs looks just fine the way it is with minimal creation time.

• If you would be serious about the design, you should not ask about payment until the logo is completed or until you have something to show. That way you get customers, and then these people can refer you to other people. Much more valuable than a fear of getting scammed for something small as a logo.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @Jeffrey said:
    mrobvious i also agree with you :) however, the logo i made for ghs looks just fine the way it is with minimal creation time.

Except for the fact that you lifted the image of the rocket from another brand, and are using that image to represent your company as your own.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @finlandvps thank you for the suggestion! :)

@mrobvious indeed! ;)

This discussion has been closed.