Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHoney scam, please avoid it
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHoney scam, please avoid it

I bought a dedicated server from hosthoney 26th Oct 2018 , after I paid the bill from my credit card. They told me they will setup my machine very fast, but after one week i couldn't get my server ready, and they said because of high workload,provider issue, bandwidth issue... etc , in the meantime they said they can give me a full refund if I agree.

Then I agreed that they can issue me refund, and it turns out to be a long distance race:
1. They agree to refund to my paypal and asked me to wait for some days

1. After some days they came to me and say they can not issue refund through paypal, the reason is that they do not use it

2. They said they will issue refund through payment provider and guarantee 100% they will issue refund within 48hrs

3. After several days when i check status with them they said some problem with the payment provider

4. Then they asked for my card number and bank details and same problem happened again

5. After they "check" after some days they said they already issued the refund through payment provider successfully and gave me a "transcational id" which might be created by their “payment provider”

6. Still no refund received after 2 weeks, todaythey asked me to provide paypal email address again today

WTH , so everyone please never buy service from them, it will be a nightmare

Thanked by 1eol

Comments