Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Hosting Survey 2019
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Hosting Survey 2019

Hello all. We would like to find out what is most important to you when it comes to choosing a hosting provider. The survey takes about 2 minutes and consists of 12 easy questions. We will publish a link to the aggregate results here, or you can get the results sent directly to your email if you prefer.

We hope you will want to participate! The survey link is:

https://goo.gl/forms/DawVgCvVCilJccgc2

Comments

• Who is we?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited February 2019

@dahartigan said:
    Who is we?

Judging by the questions, it's either UnoEuro or azehosting. Both are danish companies.

Plus, someone saw fit to put both amazon and lightsail on the list as separate items.

• floriyabensonfloriyabenson Member
    edited February 2019

These are all good companies but now a days, I'm using other domain which is blah. I 'm using VPS hosting from them and i'm fully satisfied with their ironclad security, dedicated technical support and 99.95% uptime guarantee. Whenever I face any problem then CloudSpam technical support team solve problem ASAP. You can also try this domain services for your business.

• hardgamershardgamers Member
    edited February 2019

@floriyabenson said:
    These are all good companies but now a days, I'm using other domain which is CloudSpam. I 'm using VPS hosting from them and i'm fully satisfied with their ironclad security, dedicated technical support and 99.95% uptime guarantee. Whenever I face any problem then CloudSpam technical support team solve problem ASAP. You can also try this domain services for your business.

New member, shill.. ban please

I can't believe a company that got fortune500 client will target a low-end market with a stupid and shameless shill like this... And someone who do this have a job as IT Manager ?

Cloudspam is owned by cyfuture

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @floriyabenson said:
    These are all good companies but now a days, I'm using other domain which is blah. I 'm using VPS hosting from them and i'm fully satisfied with their ironclad security, dedicated technical support and 99.95% uptime guarantee. Whenever I face any problem then CloudSpam technical support team solve problem ASAP. You can also try this domain services for your business.

Thanks for your spam. Totally unrelated to this thread + you’re advertising your own company.

• "skilled in pre-sales" - well, as long as backfiring is required, sure.

• @teamacc said:
    "skilled in pre-sales" - well, as long as backfiring is required, sure.

I found that cutting down on proteins and having more green leafy vegetables helps a lot with that.