Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest addon IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest addon IPv4

AsimAsim Member

I need to relocate my domains to a provider who can provide the cheapest IPv4. What is the cheapest additional IPv4? and which provider?

Thanked by 1CraigA

Comments

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

We have our IPs prices at $0.50/month each however theres a limit of 5 IPs per VPS. Check out our plans here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11816/anynode-net-detroit-chicago-openvz-1gb-ram-6-mo-custom-panel#latest

Thanked by 1Asim
  • JacobJacob Member

We've got quite abit of spare v4 on full nodes, so if you can justify them you can have the IPs.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • AsimAsim Member

@Jacob whats the cost per IPv4? of course they need justification

• JacobJacob Member

@Asim how many IPs do you need?

• We can do IPs @ 0.50 per with appropriate justification.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • AsimAsim Member

@Jacob I need about 2 in the start but gradually grow to 6 (moving domains from other locations etc)

• JacobJacob Member

@asim what about the specs of the VPS?

• AsimAsim Member
    edited July 2013

@Jacob Normally, I prefer anything other than OpenVZ because I always have bad experience with OVZ. But right now im paying $15/mo for 10 IPv4 on 3 different providers. Want to consolidate it somewhere and save on IPv4 recurring cost so even a good OVZ would do

fingers crossed

Right now I have one 512MB KVM which is almost 60% utilized memory wise so I guess I will have to go with 1024MB OVZ? unsure

• Does separation of personal and business sites count as valid reason?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2013

Aim2Game's offer still seems to work at http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/aim2game-6-75-month-2048mb-openvz-50gb-ssd-in-buffalo-new-york/

You can get 10 IPv4 addresses for $8.55/mo with 1 GB VPS, or six total for $6.75/mo (the normal price is $1/address, but it's 55% off). No justification needed.

It is OpenVZ though. Although it comes with plenty of RAM and vSwap (1 GB each).

• AsimAsim Member

@joelgm I dont think so. An SSL, public FTP and other such things DO count as valid reasons

• JacobJacob Member

In that case what about our small plan @ $7/mo, and usual IPv4 price is $1, but I can chuck the first two in for free, and the rest at $0.50/ip.

This would be limited to Kansas City, or Scranton.

@Asim said:
    Jacob Normally, I prefer anything other than OpenVZ because I always have bad experience with OVZ. But right now im paying $15/mo for 10 IPv4 on 3 different providers. Want to consolidate it somewhere and save on IPv4 recurring cost so even a good OVZ would do

fingers crossed

Right now I have one 512MB KVM which is almost 60% utilized memory wise so I guess I will have to go with 1024MB OVZ? unsure

Thanked by 1Asim
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can throw you in our usual 2GB RAM package for 7$ and a free additional IP. From that point on, .50$ per IP for a trusted community member ;)

That would be OVZ, though.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @Asim, think you already have service with us. We can allocate you additional IPs for $0.50

Thanked by 1Asim
  • AsimAsim Member

@ShardHost I love your service but the problem is only PAYPAL. I wanted to order the 1GB KVM monthly but dont think I can continue to pay it on monthly basis as PAYPAL is not supported in my country, wish they had prepaid cards :( duh!!

• @Asim said:
    ShardHost I love your service but the problem is only PAYPAL. I wanted to order the 1GB KVM monthly but dont think I can continue to pay it on monthly basis as PAYPAL is not supported in my country, wish they had prepaid cards :( duh!!

If we added stripe payment via CC, would that work for you?

Thanked by 1Asim
  • AsimAsim Member

@ShardHost of course

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I see you had OVZ with us, was the quality so bad ?

• ATHKATHK Member

@Maounique said:

As a provider you shouldn't be asking that question it makes you look like you know your services are bad....

You should of not replied to this at all.

It is exactly that I know our services are not bad, maybe asim had a problem we are not aware of.

• RurikoRuriko Member

You could try asking bitaccel, they offered me 10ips for $20/year but it's 128ram

• ATHKATHK Member

@Maounique said:
    It is exactly that I know our services are not bad, maybe asim had a problem we are not aware of.

Ahh ok it didn't come across like that.

• AsimAsim Member

@Maounique said:

Nah, never. Thanks for remind me. I always had and still have KVMs from you :)

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • AsimAsim Member

Thanks to the awesome providers who offered me amazing packages including @anyNode @Jacob @SkylarM @Alex_LiquidHost @ShardHost and @Maounique, unfortunately I had to select only one.

I went with @ShardHost because they offer KVM as well as cheap IPs. Hope to try the rest of the providers whom I do not have any services with (except @Maounique)

• The price is very attractive,would you pm me the url,I want to buy one.

@Ruriko said:
    You could try asking bitaccel, they offered me 10ips for $20/year but it's 128ram

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited July 2013

@andyliu I'm not the provider you need to contact BitAccel or you can pm @Corey

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Unless the provided has ARIN/RIPE/APNIC Ips, providing them cheaper than $1-$2/month/IP is near impossible. Currently we are talking to DCs in India who charge minimum $4/month/IP even while purchasing /24s.

• @leapswitch said:
    Unless the provided has ARIN/RIPE/APNIC Ips, providing them cheaper than $1-$2/month/IP is near impossible. Currently we are talking to DCs in India who charge minimum $4/month/IP even while purchasing /24s.

That's India not USA.

APNIC finished IPs long before RIPE.