Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to review VPS servers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to review VPS servers

2»

Comments

• Deathstarr did the review and used the VPS without a single problem. I just wanted to post a word about it saying some nice words that they did exactly as they said they would. Keep up the good work!

• @Holoshed thanks And I enjoy this very much. Different systems do things different just like different OSs.

• I'll let you use a VPS for a few hours

• @terafire are you a company or just a user of a company.

• I'm a company

• krokro Member

@Deathstarr Hell yeah I think its a great idea.

I'll drop you a KVM in Kansas and XEN in New Zealand tomorrow (bed for me now though)
    Can check out our custom panel built from the ground up ^_^

Get in their providers, can't see the harm really... So many being fearful over nothing !

• DeathstarrDeathstarr Member
    edited July 2013

@Terafire and @Kro I will PM you when I get back from Vacation on the 19th. I will not be doing any reviews or testing of VPS this week. I would love to give both of you a review on allaboutvps.

• krokro Member

@Deathstarr not a problem, enjoy that vacation you mentioned yeah? get off LET xD

• meh I dont leave until tomorrow, I still have an 9 hour shift at work.

• fapvpsfapvps Member

I would like to offer a VPS for a review.

• Will be postpone til after the 19th

• I can vouch for @Deathstarr

He has been a client for several years and an internet friend. He has never attempted to spam or abuse services.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

i might do this type of blog. will try to free up some time

• @cnjeremy your hosting the blog lol and @jcaleb pm me if you have an idea or have a service

• Yeah I saw you add the domain to the server.. :)