Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 GB RAM / 10 GB NVMe / 1 TB bandwidth - $2.5/mo (LA, NY, Oslo, Vienna)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 GB RAM / 10 GB NVMe / 1 TB bandwidth - $2.5/mo (LA, NY, Oslo, Vienna)

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hi guys,

We're introducing a couple starter plans. These are available in select locations for now, but will be available in all locations later on.

1 CPU core (15% dedicated)
512 MB RAM
8 GB NVMe disk (RAID-10)
1 TB premium bandwidth
$15 per year 

Oslo, Vienna, NY, LA

1 CPU core (30% dedicated)
1 GB RAM
10 GB NVMe disk (RAID-10)
1 TB premium bandwidth
$2.5 per month, or $30 per year

Oslo, Vienna, NY, LA

These are available in the following locations: Oslo, Vienna, NY and LA. Amsterdam and Stockholm will be available soon.

We're very liberal with CPU usage and you can use up to 100% of the core in short bursts, but we will enforce the dedicated limits if we see abuse.

In addition to this, the following storage plans are available in LA, Stockholm and Amsterdam. We will try and keep up with the capacity requirements to keep these in stock, however this is not a promise.
(Good storage is extremely expensive to build, and harder to handle when it comes to shipping these nodes)

1 CPU core
0.7 GB RAM
750 GB storage
2 TB premium bandwidth
$35 per year

LA, Amsterdam, Stockholm

1 CPU core
1 GB RAM
1 TB storage
3 TB premium bandwidth
$5.5 per month, or $50 per year

LA, Amsterdam, Stockholm

1 CPU core
1.5 GB RAM
1.5 TB storage
4 TB premium bandwidth
$7 per month, or $67 per year

LA, Amsterdam, Stockholm

1 CPU core
2 GB RAM
2 TB storage
6 TB premium bandwidth
$84 per year

LA, Amsterdam, Stockholm

Multiple storage plans can be combined on request. Multiple NVMe plans cannot be combined. These plans are not suitable for seedboxes.

All of the above will be manually provisioned for the time being, and may take up to 24 hours. We will change this to instant setup in the future (depending on how much abuse we get from certain countries). Limited quantities are available for each plan, and they will not be restocked soon once they are out of stock.

All servers come with private networking - so you can mount a storage disk on a NVMe server and so on (same location only).

Network (and other) information is available at https://hosthatch.com/features

Comments

• My Hosthatch New York VPS has been amazing, great uptime, specs, and network especially for the price!

• Your positivity makes me sick.

Thanked by 2sin uptime
  • @eol said:
    Your positivity makes me sick.

Thank you! It's a FANTASTIC day on LowEndTalk! :)

Thanked by 3eol uptime vimalware
  • LOL.

Thanked by 2sin Spotlight
  • Nice. Any ETA on starter plans in Stockholm?

Got two servers there, but would like to get one more!

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2019

What a pleasant surprise!

Thanks for bringing the good stuff @Abdullah

EDIT2:

@eol HostHatch is one of the few that could compare with Hetzner (for KVM) IMO.

They're smaller and yet in more and more locations.

While they don't always seem to prioritize support for the budget plans, I dont expect to need much in that department - the systems are top notch, with excellent uptime.

And their control panel is so minimal and smooth it will make you cry. (Tears of joy, to be sure)

• Can I upgrade to a bigger plan later?

• eoleol Member
    edited February 2019

@uptime said:
    What a pleasant surprise!

Thanks for bringing the good stuff @Abdullah

EDIT2:

@eol HostHatch is one of the few that could compare with Hetzner (for KVM) IMO.

They're smaller and yet in more and more locations.

While they don't always seem to prioritize support for the budget plans, I dont expect to need much in that department - the systems are top notch, with excellent uptime.

And their control panel is so minimal and smooth it will make you cry. (Tears of joy, to be sure)

Thanks for the info.

EDIT2:
    Their page looks clean yet functional/effective.
    I like.

Thanked by 2uptime miu
  • @sanvit said:
    Can I upgrade to a bigger plan later?

This. Mine is specifically regarding the storage plans: is it possible to upgrade later to a higher plan?

• smilesmile Member
    edited February 2019

so this is kvm? I'm not going to bother on the principal of being force to log in to see stock.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • ^ principle

yes it's kvm

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2019

@Limpan said:
    Nice. Any ETA on starter plans in Stockholm?

We just shipped a lot of stuff there (from US), I can promise you a week but then things will get stuck in customs : )....so no solid ETA at the moment. But about 2 weeks or so.

@sanvit said:
    Can I upgrade to a bigger plan later?

Yes

@pullangcubo said:
    This. Mine is specifically regarding the storage plans: is it possible to upgrade later to a higher plan?

Yes to that too (assuming there's enough stock - there is generally more available capacity for NVMe than storage)

@smile said:
    so this is kvm? I'm not going to bother on the principal of being force to log in to see stock.

Yes it is KVM.

• And their control panel is so minimal and smooth it will make you cry. (Tears of joy, to be sure)

Their control panel is kind of buggy from my experience. I had problem with uploading ios and reinstalling OS in the past. Right now the location of my Oslo VPS is displaying "unknown" in the control panel.

https://ibb.co/0XRjV58

Thanked by 2uptime hosthatch
  • Any 2gb, 2cpu plans?

@Kiwi83 said:
    Right now the location of my Oslo VPS is displaying "unknown" in the control panel.
    https://ibb.co/0XRjV58

That might have to do with you being on the BF plan, I'll get it fixed for you if you can PM me your IP.

Kiwi83 said: reinstalling OS

Shouldn't happen after

@cybertech said:
    Any 2gb, 2cpu plans?

None, the rest of our plans are on the website

• ipv6?

• Also: is it possible to sign up for a monthly plan now and later change it for an annual plan and still get the discounted rate?

• Hope to see discounts for bigger US packages in the near future.

• @Abdullah Is it possible to order additional bandwidth on the plans (NVMe) and if so, what is the cost per GB/TB?

Thanks!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    @Abdullah Is it possible to order additional bandwidth on the plans (NVMe) and if so, what is the cost per GB/TB?

Thanks!

You can order it from your control panel. $4/TB
    https://imgur.com/a/6fGtKvF

@tenpera said:
    ipv6?

Yes, it can be requested after setup

@pullangcubo said:
    Also: is it possible to sign up for a monthly plan now and later change it for an annual plan and still get the discounted rate?

Yep, no problem

• @Abdullah said:

@tenpera said:
    ipv6?

Should I open a ticket?

• No more free double RAM? :disappointed:

• miumiu Member
    edited February 2019

i have each their loc (both, NVMe and also storages) and must say i'm very satisfied and happy at them, nice services, nice provider, stable working, very good uptimes, nice work at all, thank you @Abdullah and com.!
    highly recommended

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Thanks for one more great offer! got one storage plan from Stockholm

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Thanq @Abdullah
    Ordered a storage box .

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Good offer and locations )

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • is additional storage available on 2TB plan?

• i cannot click "place order" button after tick the agree box.
    incompatible with certain browsers? or the offers already gone/expired?

@sanvit said:

@Abdullah said:

@tenpera said:
    ipv6?

Should I open a ticket?

Yes please.

@miu said:
    i have each their loc (both, NVMe and also storages) and must say i'm very satisfied and happy at them, nice services, nice provider, stable working, very good uptimes, nice work at all, thank you @Abdullah and com.!
    highly recommended

Thank you!

@moni099878 said:
    is additional storage available on 2TB plan?

Yes, you can combine multiple storage plans.

@cybersans said:
    i cannot click "place order" button after tick the agree box.
    incompatible with certain browsers? or the offers already gone/expired?

Please fill out the "server name" field at the end of the page. For some reason a lot of people seem to have this issue and we'll need to look into making it a bit more clear :)