Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Employees Lurking Here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Employees Lurking Here?

SprkFadeSprkFade Member
edited January 2019 in Providers

Do any OVH employees lurk here? I need to get in contact with someone over there that isn’t the same phone support person I’m getting nowhere with.

Long story short, ordered a server back in December, it’s now February and I’m getting one excuse after another as to why it hasn’t been delivered and every time they promise a delivery date they never actually deliver it and keep pushing it back. At this point I’m probably going to just cancel the order and ask for a refund and get my other three servers moved to another provider. I know their prices are dirt cheap and you’re not paying for great service but this is ridiculous.

Comments

• I know @wokenwoll works for ovh, not sure if he can help. @ovh_apac could do a thing if you're in apac, otherwise i dont know.

Tagging @ovhcom @ovh_matt @ovh_uk for the sake of completeness.

Thanked by 1SprkFade
  • @teamacc said:
    I know @wokenwoll works for ovh, not sure if he can help. @ovh_apac could do a thing if you're in apac, otherwise i dont know.

Tagging @ovhcom @ovh_matt @ovh_uk for the sake of completeness.

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

• @ninzo59 might be able to help too.

Thanked by 3eol pike netomx
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

What branch did you order from and what server? Different regions have different support teams.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @SprkFade ,
    Sorry to hear about your issue and this very long wait...Please send me your details by PM (order and ticket numbers will do), and I'll see what I can do from my side to help you.
    Thanks

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

I'm sure this is a regional rep issue. The "if we have an office in your country all support tickets have to pass through that" thing absolutely sucks.

• @FHR said:
    I'm sure this is a regional rep issue. The "if we have an office in your country all support tickets have to pass through that" thing absolutely sucks.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited February 2019

Poor dude. I told him he wouldn't get the server until January, but it seems I was generous in my estimation...

Legend says that the dude has informed his lawyer that the text on his tombstone to be, "OVH, where is my server?"

Thanked by 1eol
  • @OVH_APAC said:
    Hello @SprkFade ,
    Sorry to hear about your issue and this very long wait...Please send me your details by PM (order and ticket numbers will do), and I'll see what I can do from my side to help you.
    Thanks

Sent.

• @deank said:
    Poor dude. I told him he wouldn't get the server until January, but it seems I was generous in my estimation...

Legend says that the dude has informed his lawyer that the text on his tombstone to be, "OVH, where is my server?"

This is 100% on you. :(

• @MikeA said:
    What branch did you order from and what server? Different regions have different support teams.

BHS, and it was a BHG-2019 server.

• @SprkFade said:

@MikeA said:

And going by your old thread you ordered it on December 12, 2018.

• @teamacc said:

@SprkFade said:

@MikeA said:

And going by your old thread you ordered it on December 12, 2018.

Yeah, and to make matters worse they charged me for the new server already and I’ve had to renew the three servers that I’m relplacing twice now due to all these delays.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I shall take the blame. My curse is getting ever stronger and meaner.