Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated with 8/16G RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated with 8/16G RAM

I am looking for dedicated server with 8/16G RAM and support VT.

Additional IP should not cost more than $1 for each.

It's better to be located in West coast(LA, Seattle, San Jose etc)

I am waiting for your competitive plan here

Comments

• What CPU are you looking for?

• @concerto49 said:
    What CPU are you looking for?

Well 2X Xeon 5520 or something like (2X5420 etc) than can be fine

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

PerfectIP would be perfect if you're looking for something within LEB dedicated server price range (you'll need to look for a promo or so), GorillaServers would be perfect but it'll be out of the LEB dedicated server price range

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited July 2013

How much are you looking to spend?

https://www.versaweb.com/order/index.php?plan_id=108 in Vegas, select Quarterly payment at $139/quarter then select the free 24GB RAM choice.

Vegas has much less peering than Los Angeles, San Jose, and Seattle so if end-user performance is most important, I would not recommend Vegas. However if price is more important, I don't think there's a better value in the Pacific Timezone.

• bobbybobby Member

QuickPacket in NV?

• smansman Member
    edited July 2013

I was recently told about Gorillaservers in LA when I asked the same question here on LET. Love their hardware and prices. Supposedly they run the datacenter which is a plus. Been a customer for a little over a month now and so far so good.
    http://gorillaservers.com/

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

I've had services with gorillaservers in LA for over a year and had a good run with them. I have not experienced any downtime or network outages at all. They aren't the fastest with support replies but I rarely need it so it doesn't bother me.

Big downside is no IPv6 yet, though like with all providers who do not provide it it is "coming soon".