Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wordpress backup - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wordpress backup

2»

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Legends say that the dude is still wandering on streets, mumbling "backups... backups..."

• @shallownorthdakota said:
    I hope OP has found a solution. This is from near 2 years ago.

Wow didn't notice thread is from 2 years ago. Way to resurrect a dead thread BoldBaatar. Now I feel stupid.

Thanked by 2eol wevrlabs
  • andrew1995andrew1995 Member
    edited January 2019

@alilet said:

@shallownorthdakota said:

Wow didn't notice thread is from 2 years ago. Way to resurrect a dead thread BoldBaatar. Now I feel stupid.

Same case with you. I also didn't notice it.

Thanked by 1wevrlabs
  • install openlitespeed + php in a vps and get a code for remote URL upload to server from stackexchange

in your WordPress host cpanel archive the home folder and make that archive downloadable my moving to some domains directory and then remote upload that zip file to another host by link and backup db

in vps idk but backup the MySQL dump by putty and zip the WordPress folder and do the same

• If you have plenty of resources (particularly I/O and RAM), then the UpdraftPlus plugin is a really good choice.
    Alternatively, if you use Softaculous, you can import your WordPress installations there (assuming you haven't installed them through it), and then, configure remote backups to Google Drive. It takes care of both, files and DBs. This also is a very reliable approach.

• For wordpress backup, you can use tools like All in one wordpress migration or duplicator pro. They are really powerful. You have your files, plugins, database saved. And you can upload your backup directly to another web server or to your drive (google, onedrive etc...)

• @servertrading said:
    For wordpress backup, you can use tools like All in one wordpress migration or duplicator pro. They are really powerful. You have your files, plugins, database saved. And you can upload your backup directly to another web server or to your drive (google, onedrive etc...)

Good luck with your provider tag

Thanked by 1eol
  • @dahartigan said:

@servertrading said:
    For wordpress backup, you can use tools like All in one wordpress migration or duplicator pro. They are really powerful. You have your files, plugins, database saved. And you can upload your backup directly to another web server or to your drive (google, onedrive etc...)

Good luck with your provider tag

Already flagged.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol
  • @alilet said:

I'm really sorry about what I did.

• @BoldBaatar said:

@alilet said:

Punch yourself.

• BoldBaatarBoldBaatar Member
    edited January 2019

@Letzien said:

@BoldBaatar said:

@alilet said:

Punch yourself.

I have punched myself. It really hurts.

• eoleol Member

@BoldBaatar said:

@Letzien said:

@BoldBaatar said:

@alilet said:

Punch yourself.

I have punched myself. It really hurts.

No K. O. ?
    Try again.