Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €5.00 P/YEAR - FREE FOOD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €5.00 P/YEAR - FREE FOOD

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hi Folks,

Feel free to ask any questions.

image image

Shared hosting running on CentOS 7 + WHM cPanel + Cloud Linux and has free ssl, daily backups, DDOS protection and there are no resellers keeping things clean.

Currently running on SSD cached hardware, the shared hosting plans will be migrated to pure NVMe in early 2019.

Thanks for your time.

Ant.

Thanked by 2Deepak_leb Wolf

Comments

• Food?

Thanked by 1eol
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Here is your free, free food informational video:

• I spot the "on" easter egg. Waiting for Free service.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • Sooo if I wanted to colo, say a Tandy 1000 that is in my closet, with you could I send it over and you'd hook me up?

Thanked by 1eol

AuroraZ said: Sooo if I wanted to colo, say a Tandy 1000 that is in my closet, with you could I send it over and you'd hook me up?

Yeah, happy to colo that for you, you will just have to take my word for it that it is running in the DC though :)

Thanked by 2AuroraZ TimboJones
  • @AnthonySmith: Do you allow Nextcloud/ownCloud on shared (as an app installed via Softaculous)? (Or have you removed Nextcloud/ownCloud from Softaculous?)

angstrom said: @AnthonySmith: Do you allow Nextcloud/ownCloud on shared (as an app installed via Softaculous)? (Or have you removed Nextcloud/ownCloud from Softaculous?

It is allowed and enabled.

Thanked by 2angstrom Ympker
  • Location? :D

• @tranfolanti said:
    Location? :D

"UK" in the package name stands for United Kingdom.

• @AnthonySmith said:

angstrom said: @AnthonySmith: Do you allow Nextcloud/ownCloud on shared (as an app installed via Softaculous)? (Or have you removed Nextcloud/ownCloud from Softaculous?

This could be of interest to @Ympker, :smile: though he may be looking for more space, but nevertheless: it's good to see that you allow Nextcloud/ownCloud on shared hosting.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @solaire said:

@tranfolanti said:

Yes, sure, but it could be from Belfast to Dover, and it changes for me :D

Thanked by 1daz123
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2019

@angstrom said:

@AnthonySmith said:

This could be of interest to @Ympker, :smile: though he may be looking for more space, but nevertheless: it's good to see that you allow Nextcloud/ownCloud on shared hosting.

Thanks for the tag ;) Indeed interesting^^ @AnthonySmith What would be your quote for 10GB/1 Domain/ 1db ? Might add that one to my list of interesting offers.

• Land's End Data Centre, Cornwall, U.K.

Thanked by 3uptime eol daz123
  • RazzaRazza Member
    edited January 2019

@solaire said:

@tranfolanti said:

I think he was wanting a more precise location than just UK, based on @AnthonySmith other UK services it would most likely be hosted with Clouvider in Telehouse North 2 or Virtus Enfield data centre both in London.

Thanked by 1tranfolanti
  • @tranfolanti said:

@solaire said:

@tranfolanti said:

Yes, sure, but it could be from Belfast to Dover, and it changes for me :D

or John o' Groats to Dover

Virtus Enfield data centre

Thanked by 1tranfolanti

Ympker said: Thanks for the tag Indeed interesting^^ @AnthonySmith What would be your quote for 10GB/1 Domain/ 1db ? Might add that one to my list of interesting offers.

I don't have a plan that fits for you right now, when the new unobtainium plan is released you may be interested but frankly @Francisco can probably offer you more space for less monies than me :)

Thanked by 1Ympker