Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM KVM Slices! 512MB for $20.00/year! Block Storage Slabs for $1.25/month per 256GB! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM KVM Slices! 512MB for $20.00/year! Block Storage Slabs for $1.25/month per 256GB!

Comments

• out of stock again

• New York SLABS? this year? :-)

• I see stock in NY

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    Excuse me Mr San Francisco, I really want to ride the stallion (innuendo right there) but you don't have anything in Australia. Lie to me, tell me you are going to shake up APAC.

Sorry boss, we're not adding anymore locations.

We'll be busy doing slices in LU & NY this year.

Francisco

Thanked by 2dahartigan vimalware
  • @Francisco Can you check the LV LG?

It's not just you! speedtest.lv.buyvm.net looks down from here.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    @Francisco Can you check the LV LG?

It's not just you! speedtest.lv.buyvm.net looks down from here.

Should be better :)

Francisco

• @francisco Looks like buyvm.net is completely down. Are you looking at it?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Dang, I was starting to work on the box :(

• eoleol Member

ping buyvm.net
    PING buyvm.net (205.185.112.55) 56(84) bytes of data.
    ^C
    --- buyvm.net ping statistics ---
    63 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 553ms

• epaslvepaslv Member
    edited January 2019

Looks like a network issue, all my KVM's have died in the arse ;-)

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited January 2019

#deadpool

Thanked by 3sibaper netomx Wolveix
  • out off stock .....

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    #deadpool

and scammer too, 4 hours passed, my vps still pending. lol

<end sarcasm

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @sibaper said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    #deadpool

and scammer too, 4 hours passed, my vps still pending. lol

<end sarcasm

I got my vps activated within 10minutes

• But buyvm down !

• And network is back up now. Shit happens but they are always quick to respond.

• @epaslv said:
    And network is back up now. Shit happens but they are always quick to respond.

Still down for me

• eoleol Member

@uxtvdl said:

@epaslv said:
    And network is back up now. Shit happens but they are always quick to respond.

Still down for me

Yup.

Thanked by 1uxtvdl
    edited January 2019

Well that was balls.

The same UPS issue from Christmas time hit again, seems it can't transfer power properly.

Thankfully, the block storage cluster is fine, it has A+B now. Now that we've been able to make room in our racks i'll likely get ATS' installed for the KVM's as well.

Things are all spun up again, I was just doing final look overs.

I'll get a formal RFO outta Rob in the next bit and provide it so you don't sit there thinking i'm bullshitting :P

Francisco

Thanked by 3uptime uxtvdl Wolveix
  • @Francisco said:
    Well that was balls.

The same UPS issue from Christmas time hit again, seems it can't transfer power properly.

Thankfully, the block storage cluster is fine, it has A+B now. Now that we've been able to make room in our racks i'll likely get ATS' installed for the KVM's as well.

Things are all spun up again, I was just doing final look overs.

I'll get a formal RFO outta Rob in the next bit and provide it so you don't sit there thinking i'm bullshitting :P

Francisco

well, will you plan to make a replenishment? they are all out off stock........

• missed again....

Thanked by 1nhutphan

Creling said: well, will you plan to make a replenishment? they are all out off stock........

Karen will reload any stock that didn't get paid for or refunded in the morning.

Thanks for the interest!

Francisco

• Francisco said: I'll get a formal RFO outta Rob in the next bit and provide it so you don't sit there thinking i'm bullshitting :P

I see what you did there, pass the bullshitting buck to Rob. good one and very good one. :wink:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @uxtvdl said:
    I got my vps activated within 10minutes

Actually I dont really care, since I'll have time tomorrow to playing with my next idle vps.

@AuroraZ said:

Francisco said: I'll get a formal RFO outta Rob in the next bit and provide it so you don't sit there thinking i'm bullshitting :P

I see what you did there, pass the bullshitting buck to Rob. good one and very good one. :wink:

Thankfully not bullshit :)

Someone drove through that about a half mile from the DC, knocked out 1400 buildings.

A side transferred fine, but B sides UPS is roasted and dropped the load before the generator spun up. New UPS is being installed next week.

Thankfully we got A+B on the storage cluster side last week so that had no funny business.

Will likely shuffle some hardware in the cage next month to get some ATS' installed in them.

Francisco

Thanked by 2eol caracal
  • @Francisco said:

@AuroraZ said:

Francisco said: I'll get a formal RFO outta Rob in the next bit and provide it so you don't sit there thinking i'm bullshitting :P

Thankfully not bullshit :)

Someone drove through that about a half mile from the DC, knocked out 1400 buildings.

A side transferred fine, but B sides UPS is roasted and dropped the load before the generator spun up. New UPS is being installed next week.

Thankfully we got A+B on the storage cluster side last week so that had no funny business.

Will likely shuffle some hardware in the cage next month to get some ATS' installed in them.

Francisco

Shitttttttttttt

uxtvdl said: Shitttttttttttt

someone GTA'd the fuck outta that thing.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Probably had a dead hooker in trunk as well. I was only messin man do not take my comment seriously. I have always liked you and your company.

• Pix or it didn't happen!

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Francisco said:

Francisco

dont know what to say but i feel sorry !