Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - 20GB in 17 VPN locations - £6.00/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - 20GB in 17 VPN locations - £6.00/year

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Hey LET,

VPN.sh here again with a nice little yearly offering for you. Grab yourself a VPN with 20GB bandwidth that you're able to share across our 17 locations, for just £6/year (equivalent to just under $9 USD).

Locations:

20GB bandwidth across 17 locations

• USA x5 (Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Florida, Indiana)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt, Dusseldorf)
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Netherlands
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

VPN Features

• PPTP
  • L2TP/IPSec
  • OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)
  • We accept PayPal, Google Checkout and Debit/Credit Cards (Stripe)

Order: 20GB Package: £6.00/yearly recurring ($8.92 USD) - Order Link
PROMOTION CODE: LET6YEARLY

Thanks!

NOTE: Offers have been discussed with Liam and Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers. Currency conversion is correct as of 9th July 2013

Comments

• How does it work? How does one choose the location?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@joelgm said:
    How does it work? How does one choose the location?

Hi @joelgm, once you have created your order and payment has been received, you'll receive login details for your VPN in all of our locations. You get access to all of them, not just one :).

• PaulPaul Member

Planning to open an Australia-location?

@Paul said:
    Planning to open an Australia-location?

Yes, we should hopefully have this available within a couple of weeks. Any orders made get access to all future locations too :)

• markmark Member

20GB/year or 20GB/month?

@mark said:
    20GB/year or 20GB/month?

20GB/month :)

• How many locations in UK?

@joelgm said:
    How many locations in UK?

Just one currently.

• GunterGunter Member

Logging policy?

what's your jurisdiction?

@darknyan we log users total bandwidth, as our packages are bandwidth-limited. We also have temporary logs on connection sessions in order to aid with troubleshooting. These logs only include the time connected, the period of time connected, and the bandwidth usage in that session. These logs are deleted on a regular basis and no access logs are kept.

In terms of legal situations, we cannot provide any information other than the information I've just mentioned, and that can only be provided for recent sessions that have been created since the time we last removed our logs.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited July 2013

@liamwithers said:
    darknyan we log users total bandwidth, as our packages are bandwidth-limited. We also have temporary logs on connection sessions in order to aid with troubleshooting. These logs only include the time connected, the period of time connected, and the bandwidth usage in that session. These logs are deleted on a regular basis and no access logs are kept.

In terms of legal situations, we cannot provide any information other than the information I've just mentioned, and that can only be provided for recent sessions that have been created since the time we last removed our logs.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

I'm asking what legal jurisdiction (Canada? USA? Sweden? Belgium?), you, Mr. Liam Withers, are located in.

@darknyan my apologies. I am located in the United Kingdom.

• jpsjjpsj Member

Can I convert my account to this deal pls?

@jpsj if you are currently paying monthly then submit a cancellation on your current service and then sign up for this one :).

If you have any issues please open a ticket :)

• ksecksec Member

Quite some time ago you said there will be a Asia Location, was that Singapore? Will there be one in Hong Kong?

@ksec said:
    Quite some time ago you said there will be a Asia Location, was that Singapore? Will there be one in Hong Kong?

We do now have Singapore as an Asia location, and are looking to implement one or two more over the next couple of months. Working on some other implementations for a little while now before adding more locations though, so this could be a little while off.