Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% OFF SSD Hosting in Norway (Nordics) / Litespeed / Anti-DDoS / FreeSSL / $0.63
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% OFF SSD Hosting in Norway (Nordics) / Litespeed / Anti-DDoS / FreeSSL / $0.63

deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
edited January 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

XHOSTFIRE LLC

USE COUPON (GET50OFF) DURING CHECKOUT TO TAKE 50% OFF ORIGINAL PRICE

Key features:

Latest infrastructure – Our servers are powered by E3 v6 (Kaby Lake) processors and utilises ECC registered DDR4 RAM. We use Intel DC (enterprise grade) SSDs and hardware-based RAID.

Redundant connectivity - We have NIC bonding (LACP) and HSRP configured to provide network resiliency.

Network mitigation/protection - cloud based.

Our cPanel platform includes the following features:

• Unlimited databases, mailboxes and domains.
  • Softaculous script installer
  • PHP selector (choose from PHP 5.x and 7.x) + ModSecurity
  • Optional Jailed SSH access.
  • Free SSL certificates (allocated by AutoSSL and certificates are based on Comodo)
  • Free account migration from any host.
  • Litespeed Web Server (enterprise), CloudLinux and MariaDB.
  • Uptime agreement 99.5%

Location - Oslo, Norway

Plans available:

StarterXG

Storage: 2 GB
Monthly Bandwidth: 50 GB

Price: $1/month OR $7.50/year
Order Now- https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=23

BasicXG

Storage: 10 GB
Monthly Bandwidth: 100 GB

Price: $1.25/month OR $10.00/year
Order Now - https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

MediumXG

Storage: 20 GB
Monthly Bandwidth: 150 GB

Price: $1.75/month OR $15.00/year
Order Now - https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=11

~$0.63 = equivalent monthly cost on yearly prepayment for StarterXG

Comments

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • Cheers to @deployvm and @terrahost for representing this great country here on LET.

@terrahost, are not any budget dedicated deals coming anytime soon?

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • Happy customer since november. Great service so far, and the server feels very fast compared to other shared hosting providers I’ve tried last year.

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • @Limpan said:
    Happy customer since november. Great service so far, and the server feels very fast compared to other shared hosting providers I’ve tried last year.

Which location and how much uptime so far for you?

• @visionboard said:
    Which location and how much uptime so far for you?

I'm hosted in the Norway location. It's a non-critical website, so didn't thought about uptime monitoring when I moved it there. Started monitoring it with HetrixTools right now though, so feel free to ping me in the future if you decide not to jump on the train this time.

• hello, a special question to this: when and where will you get the free SSL certificate?

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

mows said: hello, a special question to this: when and where will you get the free SSL certificate?

SSL certificates are activated automatically through cPanel/WHM. Each domain receives a Comodo issued certificate under the AutoSSL feature.