Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of all Colocrossing.com supported providers that looks like systematic scam? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of all Colocrossing.com supported providers that looks like systematic scam?

124»

Comments

• Daniel15 said: Probably worth adding some of the other hosts mentioned in the HiFormance thread

For sure! Caught up in work for now, but I'll get it done either tonight or tomorrow.

• eoleol Member

@alilet said:

@dedotatedwam said:
    For now.

Where's the dislike button!

• @Xenos said:

@teamacc said:

@dedipromo said:
    I have services with Hudsonvalleyhost and Virmach, both in ColoCrossing DCs, and they both provide solid stable services, so no complaints at all.

Those are brands that are fully owned by CC. The other brands listed here are either owned by some intern at colocrossing (speculation) or some other shady shit is going on, and colocrossing is going along with it.

Virmach is fully owned by CC? Why would they have locations in none CC datacenters?

Probably because @teamacc is wrong.

• @Letzien said:

@Xenos said:

@teamacc said:

@dedipromo said:
    I have services with Hudsonvalleyhost and Virmach, both in ColoCrossing DCs, and they both provide solid stable services, so no complaints at all.

Those are brands that are fully owned by CC. The other brands listed here are either owned by some intern at colocrossing (speculation) or some other shady shit is going on, and colocrossing is going along with it.

Virmach is fully owned by CC? Why would they have locations in none CC datacenters?

Probably because @teamacc is wrong.

Yup, read right over the virmach in the initial thing.

• @Virmach is a special case, and by that I mean he actually cares about what he is doing. He is not a sock puppet for anyone, unlike the other 99% of hosts using CC. It appears CC looks for people that they can manipulate into doing the wrong thing. Virmach is not one of these people.

Thanked by 2VirMach bakageta