Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wishosting - 12GB RAM KVM for $6.99/mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wishosting - 12GB RAM KVM for $6.99/mo

Comments

• visionboardvisionboard Member
    edited January 2019

@exception0x876 It seems you have deleted your comment about $8.99 deal with 1.5TB

You posted this, then I wanted to know how to get it in France and it seems you have deleted your own words. Not Cool mate!

• It's showing the following in signature for me:

8GB RAM 200GB HDD KVM VPS for $6.99/mo, 1.8TB storage for $8.99/mo (paid quarterly) - wishosting.com

I believe it was previously 1.5TB for $8.99/mo so its replaced with an even better deal.

• visionboard said: Not Cool mate!

Dude, are you serious? It's in his signature. Moreover providers can't delete their comments and I don't see @exception0x876 to be editing his posts, so stop accusing him. The offer is for server in Canada and as far as I know it's not possible to get it in France.

Thanked by 1Letzien
  • @MrPsycho To be fair, a small portion of Canada thinks it is France.

Thanked by 2eol dedicados
  • @MrPsycho said:

visionboard said: Not Cool mate!

Dude, are you serious? It's in his signature. Moreover providers can't delete their comments and I don't see @exception0x876 to be editing his posts, so stop accusing him. The offer is for server in Canada and as far as I know it's not possible to get it in France.

How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@visionboard said:

@MrPsycho said:

How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

I never mentioned this. Also, you can see that none of my posts in this thread are edited.

• @exception0x876 said:

@visionboard said:

@MrPsycho said:

I never mentioned this. Also, you can see that none of my posts in this thread are edited.

Is it possible to get 1.8TB for $8.99 in European locations? Please give more details about this one.

@visionboard said:

@exception0x876 said:

@visionboard said:

@MrPsycho said:

Is it possible to get 1.8TB for $8.99 in European locations? Please give more details about this one.

I can bump the storage to 1.8TB on KVM NAT Storage plan for $8.99/mo. But the IP address is shared there.

Thanked by 1hellfire1980
  • @visionboard said:
    @exception0x876 It seems you have deleted your comment about $8.99 deal with 1.5TB

You posted this, then I wanted to know how to get it in France and it seems you have deleted your own words. Not Cool mate!

What's wrong with you? @exception0x876 is 100% legit.

• Does EXTRAKICKS work for other packages?

@sanvit said:
    Does EXTRAKICKS work for other packages?

No.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@dahartigan said:

He is asking for the lowest possible price for storage server and keep blaming providers that offer higher price than his expectation.

• miumiu Member

@FAT32 said:

@dahartigan said:

He is asking for the lowest possible price for storage server

sooner for impossible price (under edge when is possible offer stable and reliable (quality and working, usable) services w tech support, and still to have a little bit profit from it, not only for happiness of people who will always cry "oh as expensive, this would be still cheaper...")

• @miu said:

@FAT32 said:

@dahartigan said:

He is asking for the lowest possible price for storage server

sooner for impossible price (under edge when is possible offer stable and reliable (quality and working, usable) services w tech support, and still to have a little bit profit from it, not only for happiness of people who will always cry "oh as expensive, this would be still cheaper...")

$7

Thanked by 1eol
  • been more than 12 hours but isnt activated - invoice : 30511

• @uidlearn said:
    been more than 12 hours but isnt activated - invoice : 30511

12 hours isn't quite 24 hours. The site states that setup takes up to 24 hours. You just need to conjure up some patience, unless your signup is somehow dodgy, you will get your server.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • @dahartigan said:

@uidlearn said:
    been more than 12 hours but isnt activated - invoice : 30511

12 hours isn't quite 24 hours. The site states that setup takes up to 24 hours. You just need to conjure up some patience, unless your signup is somehow dodgy, you will get your server.

ok.ee

• @visionboard said:

Because its int he sig line. Or perhaps you're psycho. I mean psychic.

• @princeshoko said:

@visionboard said:

Because its int he sig line. Or perhaps you're psycho. I mean psychic.

he has 1.8TB storage for $8.99/mo in sig. change glasses, mate.

• @visionboard said:

he has 1.8TB storage for $8.99/mo in sig. change glasses, mate.

Perhaps you need glasses as well as to learn to read. I just said its in his sig line. Your raving it was in the body and he removed it. Thus your crazy.

• @exception0x876 I got one but not activated:

"The following services are pending review by staff. Once approved, they will be activated:
    KVM HDD Plus -"

Could you take a look please? Invoice #30561

Thanks ;)

• @MarcusVinicius I think it's 24H activation.

• ordered this 3 hours ago, could not help myself, lets see how long setup takes.

• It clearly says up to 24 hours, so keep that in mind. All services are set up manually once your payment has been processed.

• RelianxRelianx Member
    edited April 2019

Hi,

Is the EXTRAKICKS offer still valid? I tried ordering now, I did sent @exception0x876 a message as well as logging a ticket to find out.

• @Relianx said:
    Hi,

Is the EXTRAKICKS offer still valid? I tried ordering now, I did sent @exception0x876 a message as well as logging a ticket to find out.

Please OPEN your eyes and look at the date of the last posting. Obviously it is long over. Are you going to ask that girl you had a crush on 30 years ago if her hymen is still intact?

• donlidonli Member

@Relianx said:
    Hi,

Is the EXTRAKICKS offer still valid?

You Wish.

• Actually ... there is a coupon on their twitter from a month ago that is still valid for KVM HDD Plus.

• jiijii Member

good

• In my mind the guy on op's pic is Wis.