Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of all Colocrossing.com supported providers that looks like systematic scam? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of all Colocrossing.com supported providers that looks like systematic scam?

Comments

• eoleol Member

end.is.nigh.now.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@deank said:
    Buy it.

I am only buying end.is.nigh.

How about, lowendisnigh.com?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Too long. Monkeys can't remember that many letters.

• eoleol Member

@FAT32 said:

@eol said:
    Only if it has a "Thanks" function.

One of them have "love" instead

I could settle on that, too.

• Surprised I can still see this thread ;D

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    Surprised I can still see this thread ;D

That is because most of the Mods could care less and no one from colocrossing has been around. Wait until they show up to get their money and this will hit the fan.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@AuroraZ said:

@JohnMiller92 said:
    Surprised I can still see this thread ;D

That is because most of the Mods could care less and no one from colocrossing has been around. Wait until they show up to get their money and this will hit the fan.

The next time the mods/admins will start showing up will be for BF/CM again.

Its happened for the last 3 years. They weren't around to apply any fixes or patches to the platform, but when it was time for them to finally be operating in the black, they were on here day in, day out.

Francisco

• I have lowendpimp.com
    Anyone want it? LOL

Thanked by 2eol WSWD
  • @elliotc said:
    I have lowendpimp.com
    Anyone want it? LOL

So... midgets?

Thanked by 2eol elliotc
  • @vovler said:

@elliotc said:
    I have lowendpimp.com
    Anyone want it? LOL

So... midgets?

I heard midgets and I have returned.

• colocrossant.com is available. Already advertised in my sig.

Thanked by 2eol dedotatedwam
  • loydloyd Member
    edited January 2019

lowendtalk.ca is available

Too expensive.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

What a bargain!

Thanked by 2eol Aidan
  • eoleol Member

@MasonR said:

What a bargain!

Exactly.
    And it's very well worth it.

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • @deank said:
    Too expensive.

Same price as .com

Half people on this forum are current or wannabe Canucks anyway

• eoleol Member

@loyd said:
    Half people on this forum are current or wannabe Canucks anyway

No.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well @AuroraZ is correct. I don't give a f@ck about this thread! The owners created this beast by promoting these shitty hosts and then blame us. That crap doesn't fly well in my book. So they reap what they sow. But oh well!

Stay strong, mod. The pie is still hot.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Well @AuroraZ is correct. I don't give a f@ck about this thread! The owners created this beast by promoting these shitty hosts and then blame us. That crap doesn't fly well in my book. So they reap what they sow. But oh well!

I guess I kind of worded that wrong maybe, but you hit the nail on the head.

The only way something happens here is if someone directly from Mcshittown decides to rear his ugly head.

• @eastonch said:

Oh the irony

Ironic that an 8-year old didn't choose that name? Umm, no.

• @thechan said:
    buy KVM vps on colocrossing reseller, using their os templates but when I run do-release-upgrade, the server will be down !!!!.

Imagine on KVM vps, you can't reinstall your own vps (CD INSTALL) only os templates working so no custom partition setup, forget about custom ISO,

so now I bought kvm vps only for DNS server thank you for allowing custom rDns.

sincerely
    Alpharacks
    Good luck with your budget

I can't tell what you're saying, but just install from netboot. As long as you have a console connection, you can install nearly any OS you want.

• t0mt0m Member

The latest offer on LEB is from VPSao and has a similar offer and price like HiFormance;

** Prepay 3 Years and get FREE Double RAM, > Double Storage, and Double Bandwidth! **

• Why is ColoCrossing so bad? Can anyone explain? Haven’t had bad experiences with them or their other companies. It might have been luck.

• @curator said:
    Why is ColoCrossing so bad? Can anyone explain? Haven’t had bad experiences with them or their other companies. It might have been luck.

Thanked by 1eol
  • t0mt0m Member

@jamuja said:
    Bonus point for Internet detective who can find the pattern from the shady whois information.

Maybe we can find a pattern with the used IP subnets? If the scammers keeps renting the same servers and IP subnets from CC it could be a lead.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

The scammers are not limited to CCs subnets though.

• Yeah pretty sure clouvdxtny doesn't use CC

Thanked by 1eol
  •   if (!Virmach)
        (++scam;)

Thanked by 3MasonR eol imok
  • HelloGraxer

One of their "top 10" BF2017 hosts. Hello Graxer disappeared after a few months. Lost a project on this!

Thanked by 1Daniel15