Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virtualizor IPV6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virtualizor IPV6

I want set ipv6 in virtualizor.how can i to do? if you help me. i can pay 50$

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

googol

Thanked by 1eol
  • edited December 2018

$42 + LET

*taxes

Thanked by 1eol
  • @shallownorthdakota said:
    $42 + LET

*taxes

what ?

• This... this is sad. You haven't provided any details apart from "v6 on Virtualizor," for all I care you could be asking to do a complex setup and waste more than the $50 is worth.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    This... this is sad. You haven't provided any details apart from "v6 on Virtualizor," for all I care you could be asking to do a complex setup and waste more than the $50 is worth.

only ipv6 setup. can you help me ?

• eoleol Member

Obviously the people demand more details.
    Either that or googol.

• Check with Hetzner

Thanked by 1eol
  • @virtualizor will help you :smile:

• Email @virtualizor they usually help you free of charge :)

• Probably he has contacted virtualizor already.

As he is likely somebody who constantly comes with questions, which can be easily solved with some googol, they will simply told him its outside of the support scope. But only my guess :smiley:

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

What is your Problem with ipv6? Let us know more

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Ipv6 in Virtualizor is pretty straight forward, but people still need more info.

KVM? XEN? VZ?

What size subnet do you have to work with and what size do you plan to allocate to everyone?

If your network is already setup correctly, adding IPv6 should take only a few minutes. I'll do that for $50.

• 7$

Thanked by 1eol