Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS w/ DirectAdmin Internal License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS w/ DirectAdmin Internal License

DAVPSDAVPS Member
edited July 2013 in Requests

I am in the hunt for a top quality VPS provider who can offer a DirectAdmin license either free of charge or up to $5/month. The VPS is for clients and therefore requires a control panel. The majority of traffic will be going towards the UK and across that area of Europe. However, the VPS can be located anywhere as long as it has a solid network.

• 50-200 GB of Disk Space
  • 2 or more GB Dedicated RAM
  • 200 GB of Bandwidth / Month (more is great, less is not)
  • Preferably 4 Cores
  • Preferably vSwap over Burst
  • Preferably some type of backup schedule
  • Proven record of uptime via third party monitoring
  • SSD is not overly important, SSD-Cached would be nice

If you have an offer please post or PM me. If possible, I would like to run a serverbear benchmark before commitment.

Comments

• vnetvnet Member

May I ask how much monthly transfer, can provide an estimate?

• DAVPSDAVPS Member

@vnet said:
    May I ask how much monthly transfer, can provide an estimate?

Updated original post, thank you.

• Most VPS providers can offer internal licenses I believe. You need atleast 20 licenses to get the lowest pricing, but that shouldn't be a problem.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited July 2013

We do offer $5/m DirectAdmin licenses on any of our VPS packages. Running a double resources special, however we do not offer SSD-Caching at this time.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11670/double-resources-openvz-40-off-kvm-native-ipv6-crissic-solutions-llc

Isn't $5/m from DA standard?

• harispharisp Member

@DAVPS you can check out our vps offers @ pielayer.com

• DAVPSDAVPS Member
    edited July 2013

@Harisp & @SkylarM -- Thanks for your offers and suggestions. Unfortunately your companies have not been around long enough to prove stability in the long-run.

@SkylarM -- No, $5/m is not the standard license. According to one provider, the bulk price is $9/month.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited July 2013

@DAVPS said:
    Harisp & SkylarM -- Thanks for your offers and suggestions. Unfortunately your companies have not been around long enough to prove stability in the long-run.

SkylarM -- No, $5/m is not the standard license. According to Nick_A from Ramnode, the bulk price is $9/month.

Sure thing, maybe one day I can prove our reliability and stability :) Best of luck in your search!

I'm not convinced Nick is right on that pricing for VPS licenses. At any rate our license cost is $5/m.

• DAVPSDAVPS Member

@SkylarM Would you mind sending me some information about the licenses you purchase through DA? I'd like to forward it to my provider.

• @DAVPS said:
    SkylarM Would you mind sending me some information about the licenses you purchase through DA? I'd like to forward it to my provider.

It's a standard Code 500 License. Tell them to email DirectAdmin and inquire about Code 500 licenses.

• DAVPSDAVPS Member

@SkylarM Is there a minimum they must purchase?

• @DAVPS said:
    SkylarM Is there a minimum they must purchase?

Nope not that I am aware of. When I opened Crissic I said I was a VPS provider and wanted Code 500 licenses and they gave me access to them.

• DAVPSDAVPS Member

@SkylarM thanks for the info!

• Yeah we have the code 500 license and offer DA license via that for our VPS too.

• harispharisp Member

@DAVPS Well our PieLayer brand is started in begin of 2012 but our primary brand ( Ping Kings ) has been started in mid 2010 :-).