Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSDVirt - July 4th Sale - [SSD RAID 10, 1Gbps, Dallas]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSDVirt - July 4th Sale - [SSD RAID 10, 1Gbps, Dallas]

johnjohn Member
edited July 2013 in Offers

SSDVirt - SSD VPS Hosting

For July 4th, I figured we would do something different from our normal offers. Our VZ-1024 plan has been marked down to $4/m in celebration of the 4 th day of July. Additionally, your second month will be free.

VZ-1024 - $4/month - Use coupon code JULY42013

RAM: 1024 MB

vSwap: 256 MB

SSD Storage: 15 GB

CPU: 1 Core

Transfer: 512 GB

[Order Now]

Network Looking Glass: dal.lg.ssdvirt.com

About Us
SSDVirt was founded to provide high performance VPS hosting at affordable prices. We value our loyal customers and strive to provide the best service to them by never compromising on quality. SSDVirt is part of Garrison Network Solutions LLC, a Texas based LLC founded in 2010.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Comments

• @john

Will you do a OpenVZ 128 MB VPS plan? I can pre-pay a year. Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address.

Please PM me if you can do this, thanks!

• Is this is ColoCrossing?

• johnjohn Member

Yes, I know a lot of people here don't like CC but we've had nothing but great experiences working with them.

• bobbybobby Member

Yeah, that CC network bashing is ridicolous. Nothing wrong with network.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Any IPv6?

• johnjohn Member

Not natively. We can HE IPv6 tunnel on the host node if requested.

• bobbybobby Member

Don't you do KVM in Choopa/NJ? Any such deals?

• johnjohn Member

Yes, I can do our KVM-512 plan for $4 monthly with second month free. Coupon code JULY42013 now also works for that plan.

• "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

On 1GB OVZ plan...used monthly billing.

• johnjohn Member
    edited July 2013

@zhuanyi Please check now. I messed it up when I also applied it to KVM-512. It is fixed now.

• johnjohn Member

@zhuanyi Please check now. I messed it up when I also applied it to KVM-512. It is fixed now.

• all good now, thanks!