Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of cheapest LEB VPS deals 32-512MB OpenVZ and 128-512MB KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of cheapest LEB VPS deals 32-512MB OpenVZ and 128-512MB KVM

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited July 2013 in General

I've compiled a list of cheapest deals. I need your help in finishing it off. If you know the current cheapest deal and the historical cheapest deal, let post in the thread and I'll add it to the table. I'll also try my best to keep it up to date.

Click here to see the cheapest VPS deals

Comments

• We'll push out a 32MB plan for $6/year just to make your list happy then :p

• @concerto49 I've updated it just for you, so don't be changing your mind.

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

I'll make a nicer looking page if you'd like. :)

• @bcrlsn said:
    I'll make a nicer looking page if you'd like. :)

Thanks for the offer, I used to manually code HTML back in 1994 when the www was in its nascent state, but I didn't keep up with it. Now I just use M$ Frontpage or Kompozer. Gets the job done :-)

• rds100rds100 Member

Guys, just check www.lowendstock.com

• @rds100 said:
    Guys, just check www.lowendstock.com

It doesn't capture many of the recent deals, like the $12 256MB CVPS/Semo/UrPad

• why no XEN?

• @andyliu - it's taken quite a bit of time to just get the current data and some of the historical cheapies from 1-2 years back. Don't know whether to include Avante Hosting as they deadpooled

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

How about making a page for people to submit deals you may have missed.

• Avante hasn't dead pooled?

• blackblack Member

You should probably list the top 3 or something, to give people options.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@asterisk14 Avante isn't even close to deadpooled. They just exited the VPS market, doing pretty good in the dedicated though.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@BenND said:
    Avante hasn't dead pooled?

Nope, but they stopped doing VPS's as far as I'm aware.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited July 2013

@bcrlsn said:
    How about making a page for people to submit deals you may have missed.

I'll try to do that, that's a great idea. Don't know if my M$ Frontpage has a template!

@black said:
    You should probably list the top 3 or something, to give people options.

I'll do this from this point forth, trawlling through all the previous OpenVZ and KVM deals to give some historical great deals has given me a headache.

• AWS runs off of xen, not openvz

• @Infinity said:
    Nope, but they stopped doing VPS's as far as I'm aware.

They got Robert to do VPS for them :p

• @Rallias said:
    AWS runs off of xen, not openvz

I've grouped it in OpenVZ as you are not able to install you own ISO on AWS.

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited July 2013

@asterisk14 what's the @CloudShards' link for 32mb/$6/yr?

• @MorningIris said:
    asterisk14 what's the CloudShards' link for 32mb/$6/yr?

Cloud shards said it was going to be $6 in his original post, now it looks like it's going to be $6.50-$6.75 - link is not available yet. I think cloud shards is still working out the deal

@bobby said:
    die

Not sure why you would wish death on me?

• LESLES Member

@asterisk14 said:
    It doesn't capture many of the recent deals, like the $12 256MB CVPS/Semo/UrPad

Not true, some offers (with coupon or limited) are only posted as tweets on (https://twitter.com/Lowendstock)

• @LES mind adding our 64MB offer on LES?

• LESLES Member

@concerto49 said:
    LES mind adding our 64MB offer on LES?

Yes, mail or pm me the details please.

• @LES said:Not true, some offers (with coupon or limited) are only posted as tweets

Sorry didn't spot that....

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

@Asterisk14 said: I've grouped it in OpenVZ as you are not able to install you own ISO on AWS.

Yes, but you can build your own AMI and upload it. So I would not group it as OVZ because it is not. Plus grouping as OVZ would imply you can't run anything but OVZ supported Linux distros.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

What's up with that image at the bottom? Is that relevant?

• @LES thanks, PM sent.

• @trewq said:
    What's up with that image at the bottom? Is that relevant?

It's there to humble ourselves, while we whine about VPS and their prices, things which we can live without, there are some people in the world who are homeless, landless and stateless. Much like the Aborigines in your own country. We should question ourselves as to if we are doing anything to help them.

• @asterisk14 why not have links to the deals?

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited July 2013

@concerto49 - I just did the site in an hour, spent quite a bit of time over the past few days looking through all the offers and boy was that a fun task! I'll get some links in, and they'll be affiliate links too, so I'll be wanting some big money off you rich LEB VPS tycoon's once people start clicking through and buying all these cheap offers. I may even be able to afford another LEB with all the cash :-P