Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

60% off all ssd kvm ddos protected vps plans Los Angeles and miami double the disk space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

60% off all ssd kvm ddos protected vps plans Los Angeles and miami double the disk space

bigpowerhostbigpowerhost Member
edited November 2018 in Offers

Bigpowerhosting is a leading provider in VPS and Dedicated Servers in New York,Miami,And Los Angeles . We strive to provide great quality virtual servers and other products for a fair price, and giving you the peace of mind that your server will be online 24/7/365. All of our services are self managed but include basic support and technical troubleshooting on a best-effort basis. Our network provides complete DDoS mitigation against malicious network attacks, and is located perfectly for good latency throughout America and Europe.

Use coupon "60off" to get 60% off for life. coupon only good while supplies last.

2 free months when you pay annually.

DOUBLE THE DISK SPACE. Open a sales ticket after you order and we will double the disk space for free.

Add Direct Admin to any vps plan for $5 per month

Add 100mbps unmetered for $10 per month

Setup is instant unless the specific system has ran out of IPv4
Additional IPv4 addresses are $1.50 per month with justification.

$2.00 per month -512mb RAM - 1 CPU Cores - 20GB Solid State Space - 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps - 1 IPv4
$4.00 per Month -1GB RAM - 2 CPU Cores - 30GB Solid State Space - 2TB @ 1Gbps - 1 IPv4
Plans are here
https://www.bigpowerhosting.com/vps-hosting.php

All vps plans are configurable for cpu cores,ram and bandwidth and ip addresses.

You may add your own iso.

Ip to ping
172.96.142.125 (Los Angeles)
104.243.45.227 (New York)
103.195.102.211(Miami)

Download speed test
http://172.96.142.125/1000mb.test.zip
http://104.243.45.227/1000mb.test.zip
http://103.195.102.211/1000mb.test.zip
Uptime reports
https://www.bigpowerhosting.com/index.php?m=UptimeRobot

We accept paypal and credit cards

Thanked by 1Frost_Leviathan

Comments

• Fyi - NY is out of stock

• @t0ny0 said:
    Fyi - NY is out of stock

Had a few in there a few minutes ago lol. Updated the title. Thanks

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • bigpowerhost said: Open a sales ticket after you order and we will double the disk space for free.

Got one in LA, submitted ticket #707023 :smile:

• @asv said:

bigpowerhost said: Open a sales ticket after you order and we will double the disk space for free.

Got one in LA, submitted ticket #707023 :smile:

Got you covered.

• Will the discount survive upgrades? If I upgrade my plan in the future, will the discount apply as well to the new plan?

• @pullangcubo said:
    Will the discount survive upgrades? If I upgrade my plan in the future, will the discount apply as well to the new plan?

From what I've seen in the past, no, so best to get the largest you can afford upfront. Otherwise, these guys are/have been great with the two services that I have.

• Ive used their NY location before, and its pretty snappy, don't know about the other two, but most likely just as snappy as NY.
    Was kind of hoping to see NY deal available :-(

Thanked by 1bigpowerhost
  • Just to be clear none of the vps plans include free cpanel/whm with this promo. It can be added for $14.95 per month. If you dont use the promo code you can get free cpanel/whm on select plans.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • Miami is great if anybody is looking. I signed up a week ago and the ticket responses are great. No issues, just chatting with sales.

Thanked by 1bigpowerhost
  • we are now offering free offsite backups on all vps plans. You can perform a backup and restore from the vps control panel or wait until the automatic weekly backup runs.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @t0ny0 said:
    Ive used their NY location before, and its pretty snappy, don't know about the other two, but most likely just as snappy as NY.

NYC vps will be available again next week. More nodes being deployed. Just added another L.A node today.

• @bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:
    Ive used their NY location before, and its pretty snappy, don't know about the other two, but most likely just as snappy as NY.

NYC vps will be available again next week. More nodes being deployed. Just added another L.A node today.

Sweet, can't wait!

• @t0ny0 said:

@bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

Sweet, can't wait!

New York vps are back in stock

• @bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

@bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

Sweet, can't wait!

Says out of stock on the $5

• @t0ny0 said:

@bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

@bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

Sweet, can't wait!

That has now been corrected.

• @bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

@bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

@bigpowerhost said:

@t0ny0 said:

Sweet, can't wait!

That has now been corrected.

Is there a chance to install ubuntu 16.04 instead of 18?

I can use both, but rather use 16.04 :-)

• Is there a chance to install ubuntu 16.04 instead of 18?

It is not on the order form but it is on the node. It can be installed after the vps is bought. Just need to rebuild it.

• @bigpowerhost said:

Is there a chance to install ubuntu 16.04 instead of 18?

It is not on the order form but it is on the node. It can be installed after the vps is bought. Just need to rebuild it.

Gotcha! About to nom nom 3-4 of them :-)

• All vps plans in all locations are back in stock.