Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HIRING: Chinese L1 Support + Sales Representative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HIRING: Chinese L1 Support + Sales Representative

We are looking for a guy who would deal with our Chinese customers's sales + support needs in Chinese language.

Optionally speaking good English preferred as well to deal with other customers as well while online.

You won't need to be too experienced with managing VPSes. This is just for Level 1 support. You'll simply reply Level 1 support tickets as well as sales tickets AND translate the Level 2 support tickets and a Level 2 admin will attend the job and update you, and you'll reply to the customer.

Payments will be done on each Saturday weekly.

You'll be dealing with 1-3 tickets a day on average (this might go up in a few weeks to 3-5, be prepared) and work in Chinese timezone.

Please email at [email protected] with your experience in hosting industry, if any and weekly expected pay.

Thank you!

Comments

• That's actually a Good idea. I should learn Chinese. Those tickets with horribly translated Chinese... shudder

• vnetvnet Member

Maybe we can help each other solve marketing problems.

• Ni hao... Wo hen hao... :)

• awsonawson Member

@serverian said:
    We are looking for a guy

Oh.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2013

Going to start learning Chinese.

• @CentrioHost said:
    Ni hao... Wo hen hao... :)

Ni hao,ni de zhong guo hua shuo de hen hao. :)

• @awson said:
    Oh.

Are you not a guy?

• awsonawson Member
    edited July 2013

@concerto49 said:
    Are you not a guy?

I am a guy.

• LOL for the offtopic.

• @serverian Can I shoot you a mail?

• JyleeJylee Member, Host Rep

I am interested in it :)

mail sent.

• WorldWorld Veteran

Ni hao. Wo lai zi zhong guo.Hen gao xing ren shi ni.

Hello,I'm from China.Nice to meet you.

• bnb345bnb345 Member

I'm from china and I'm a chinese.
    我可以。

• I'm don't people just type Chinese instead of Pinyin? Curious.

• Interesting, i will send you an email later

• @concerto49 said:
    I'm don't people just type Chinese instead of Pinyin? Curious.

?

• mail sent.

• The position has been filled. Thanks a lot for everyone applying!

• I search someone to translate a few sentences/default replies and guides/faqs to chinese (simplified only) as well, must be able to give a PDF invoice with name/address (as personal is fine, we just need to have something for our accounting that lists seller and amount)
    Quality is not required to be the best and i try to keep the articles in simple english.

This position also applies, if someone that rare surfs here, German<->Chinese and Spanish<->Chinese.

A few pages total, best give me a pricing per hour, payment by paypal.
    Timezone of work would be best central EU in case you have questions while translating, but can be done at any time you like and communicate by mail/skype/jabber)

--> PM please