Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TNAHosting]Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals | OpenVZ from $10/yr | Dedi from $20/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[TNAHosting]Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals | OpenVZ from $10/yr | Dedi from $20/m

TNAHostingTNAHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hello! TNAHosting is happy to offer some deals on OpenVZ and Dedicated servers. We’ve been in business since 2012, providing a variety of reliable and cost-effective services. All servers are located in Chicago, IL. Dedicated servers have very limited stock, so don’t wait too long!

6GB OpenVZ
* 1 IPv4 [IPv6 available]
* 2x vCPU
* 6GB RAM
* 200GB HDD
* 5TB Bandwidth
* $30/year - Order Here

512MB OpenVZ
* 1 IPv4 [IPv6 available]
* 1x vCPU
* 512MB RAM
* 50GB HDD
* 1TB Bandwidth
* $10/year - Order Here

Dual L5420 Dedicated Server
* Dual L5420
* 24GB DDR2
* 2TB HDD
* /29 IPv4 [IPv6 available]
* Dedicated IPMI [Uses 1 IP]
* 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
* $20/month - Order Here

E3-1240 Dedicated Server
* E3-1240
* 16GB DDR3
* 240GB SSD
* 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
* $29/month - Order Here

E3-1240 Dedicated Server
* E3-1240
* 16GB DDR3
* 2x 500GB SSD
* 2TB HDD
* 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
* $39/month - Order Here

Virtual servers are setup instantly after payment. Dedicated servers will be setup within 1-3 business days.

Chicago Looking Glass: http://lg.chi.tnahosting.net/

We accept PayPal, Major Credit/Debit Cards (Stripe), and Bitcoin.

Have questions or need something custom? Feel free to PM me or open a sales ticket.

Thanked by 1user123

Comments

• all dedi servers out of stock :-(

• Out of stock??

• TNAHostingTNAHosting Member, Patron Provider

The dedicated servers went overnight. We'll try to add some more inventory throughout the weekend.

• Did you switch datacenters at some point? I recall the last time I used your service it was at CoreSite/Tzulo.

We just added some more of the $29/m E3-1240 systems!

@karatekidmonkey said:
    Did you switch datacenters at some point? I recall the last time I used your service it was at CoreSite/Tzulo.

Not recently. We haven't been with CoreSite/Tzulo in the past. We've been at our current DC for about two years now.

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • @TNAHosting said:
    We just added some more of the $29/m E3-1240 systems!

@karatekidmonkey said:
    Did you switch datacenters at some point? I recall the last time I used your service it was at CoreSite/Tzulo.

Not recently. We haven't been with CoreSite/Tzulo in the past. We've been at our current DC for about two years now.

Do you happen to have ubuntu 16.04 as well? Seems like you have an entirely too old of a version atm

Do you happen to have ubuntu 16.04 as well? Seems like you have an entirely too old of a version atm

I gave the list a bit of quick update. Ubuntu 16.04 is now an option. We're also happy to install anything not in the default list, just leave a link to the image in the order notes for the dedicated server.

• Sweet. Will the $20 one ever come back in stock? Would rather grab that instead of the other guy.

Thanks!

• Also want a $20 dedicated one, will you add more stock?

• EThomasEThomas Member
    edited November 2018

Doubt these will come back, but I'd like to know when the 20 dollar ones come back in stock as well.

• What's the chances of a package like the 512 but with 10gb hdd and 4-5 TB bandwidth?

@t0ny0 said:
    Sweet. Will the $20 one ever come back in stock? Would rather grab that instead of the other guy.

Thanks!

@Yandex said:
    Also want a $20 dedicated one, will you add more stock?

@EThomas said:
    Doubt these will come back, but I'd like to know when the 20 dollar ones come back in stock as well.

These went quickly. If any become available during the week from cancellations, I'll post an update here.

@AuroraZ said:
    What's the chances of a package like the 512 but with 10gb hdd and 4-5 TB bandwidth?

Sure thing! Place an order and open a sales ticket or PM me.

• Tried to order and got a Maxmind error. Claimed country didn't match IP, never had that happen before. Will open a ticket :)

@Rob92 said:
    Tried to order and got a Maxmind error. Claimed country didn't match IP, never had that happen before. Will open a ticket :)

Sorry about that! We've manually approved the order. :smiley:

Thanked by 1Rob92