Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Web Design] Get a better design for your hosting company!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Web Design] Get a better design for your hosting company!

I have designed many hosting websites, some of them can be seen on https://harzemdesign.com/ and I'll be uploading more recent designs soon.

I'll be giving away 33.33% discounts on my services for a week, and I'll get your new design ready by new year's eve!

@QuadraNet_Adam can tell you how good I am, in fact he recently asked me for some new work and I'm starting on it today. It's a quick work so I'll have plenty of time for some other designs. Contact me today through my website if you are interested.

Thanked by 2QuadraNet_Adam FHR

Comments

• Harzem said: @QuadraNet_Adam can tell you how good I am, in fact he recently asked me for some new work and I'm starting on it today. It's a quick work so I'll have plenty of time for some other designs. Contact me today through my website if you are interested.

Thank You Harzem!

For those who are on the fence, check out https://www.quadranet.com/ :)

Harzem designed and coded all of it. He has been great on the after-sale support too, even 1+ year later.

Thanked by 1Harzem
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Well back in the early 201x's you were (still are) my inspiration to learn Web Designing. Fantastic designs!

Fan of your designs <3

• These pages and logos are all fantastic...!

• @BlaZe said:
    Well back in the early 201x's you were (still are) my inspiration to learn Web Designing. Fantastic designs!

Fan of your designs <3

Have you created anything with the inspiration? Would love to take a look. I learned by inspiration too, I guess much like any other designer.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Harzem said:

@BlaZe said:

Fan of your designs <3

Have you created anything with the inspiration? Would love to take a look. I learned by inspiration too, I guess much like any other designer.

PMed you :blush:

• Hire me for $100/hour for anything else.

Ha... Needs clarification.

• @LTniger said:

Hire me for $100/hour for anything else.

Ha... Needs clarification.

I believe it's clear enough :P

• There is only a very small number of designs I can work on simultaneously, and it's filling up. If anyone is interested, the time is running out.

• Great work.

• Great designs, Wish i could afford that price right now.

Best of luck friend!

:)