Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› 🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIALLY REVEALED: Black Friday SUPER SALE! VPS Pools & VPS - Starting at 2 VPS for $15/yr! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIALLY REVEALED: Black Friday SUPER SALE! VPS Pools & VPS - Starting at 2 VPS for $15/yr!

2»

Comments

• @wtfcook said:

@redjersey said:
    also have a nfphosting vps, nearly unusable. don't go near them.

took me 30 min to install screenfetch....

Thanked by 1eol
  • resolve your ticket first.

I have one ticket opened for over 10 days without response/solution but now you're still sending promotion.

• Not only will your VPS be super slow and feature 99% downtime you will also get an inbox full of spam about their new vps reseller plans... They've been new for 6 months now and current customers get a discount on these that every one else also seems to get! But act fast because the prices are sure to increase an eternity from now!

• If you provide a VPS/Dedi for 0.1$ for lifetime, including 2000TB RAM, 100000 Petabyte SSD Storage & 10000 core CPU, I WILL NOT even buy from you. Sorry if that comment hurts you. I bought a shared hosting from you last year. It was going down for every 3/4 days. I had to switch my website to another provider. So all I can say about nfphosting, SHIT PROVIDER. Avoid them at all cost

• 2GB Black Friday VPS, $15.00/Yr, Price will never increase!
    (then a few lines below, for the same vps)
    Promotional Price Just $18/year!
    ???

• dedotatedwamdedotatedwam Member
    edited November 2018
  • where's the $1 web hosting plan? @nfphosting

• @h2o said:
    where's the $1 web hosting plan? @nfphosting

Not worth it...

• avoid nfphosting and hiformance at all cost if you really value your money.

Thanked by 2eol miu
  • seriously, why these 2 companies are still allowed to post any promotion here???

• @wtfcook said:

@redjersey said:
    also have a nfphosting vps, nearly unusable. don't go near them.

took me 30 min to install screenfetch....

you got much farther than I!

• @redjersey said:
    seriously, why these 2 companies are still allowed to post any promotion here???

Why do people buy their services when they see what's posted here?

• Ordering is more blessed than reading.

Thanked by 1miu
  • Stay the fck away:

$ time ssh-copy-id nfp1
    /usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: attempting to log in with the new key(s), to filter out any that are already installed
    /usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: 3 key(s) remain to be installed -- if you are prompted now it is to install the new keys
    [email protected]'s password:

Number of key(s) added:        3

Now try logging into the machine, with:   "ssh 'nfp1'"
    and check to make sure that only the key(s) you wanted were added.

real    0m37.996s
    user    0m0.138s
    sys 0m0.135s

Thanked by 2eol atomi
  • I purchased VPS from NFP and immediately requested for a refund after the VPS went down multiple times in a day. The response from tickets are very upsetting and they dont care about what you say. They still havent done my refund and a big cheaters. Kindly stay away.

• I purchased VPS from NFP and immediately requested for a refund after the VPS went down multiple times in a day. The response from tickets are very upsetting and they dont care about what you say. They still havent done my refund and a big cheaters. Kindly stay away.

• LET, please ban them

• wtfcookwtfcook Member
    edited December 2018

Requested to be moved to a new node since the current VPS is getting 16MB/s I/O speed. The response to my ticket:

Imagine that, a hosting company with no resources.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @wtfcook said:
    Requested to be moved to a new node since the current VPS is getting 16MB/s I/O speed. The response to my ticket:

Imagine that, a hosting company with no resources.

Ridiculous.

• @eol said:
    Ridiculous.

I was naive and did not know how shitty nfp and colocrossing hosts were. And did not know that leb had turned into a colocrossing reseller paradise.

• @wtfcook said:

@eol said:
    Ridiculous.

I was naive and did not know how shitty nfp and colocrossing hosts were. And did not know that leb had turned into a colocrossing reseller paradise.

I meant the reply.
    Now you know.

• @eol said:
    I meant the reply.
    Now you know.

I knew that's what you meant. Just wanted to explain why I was in this ridiculous situation in the first place.

• @wtfcook said:

@eol said:
    I meant the reply.
    Now you know.

I knew that's what you meant. Just wanted to explain why I was in this ridiculous situation in the first place.

Alright.

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited December 2018

I ordered and it showed New York as instant, but it just shows Pending? Thanks!