Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY 2018] All VEESP hosting plans up to 50% OFF!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY 2018] All VEESP hosting plans up to 50% OFF!

VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep
edited November 2018 in Offers

The day of the global price collapse has come!

Only from November 23 to November 25, inclusive, use the coupon codes below during checkout to get a server for the best price!

• 20% on all SSD VPS plans: BF2018SSD

• 25% on all HDD VPS plans with semi-annual billing period: BF2018HDD25

• 25% on all dedicated servers: BF2018DEDICATED

• 50% on all HDD VPS plans with annual billing period: BF2018HDD50

The coupons are valid for all (new and existing) customers. The discount is recurring, with no time limit until you cancel the service.
Seize the moment! The number of coupons is limited!

Thanked by 1FanBoi

Comments

• So, vstoike can offer only -20% for their SSD VPS's? Shame! Bring the madness, make it at least -50%! Feed us!

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

Hello, @LTniger!
    It's nice that you have known us for a long time! Seems to me that you know BF inside and out)

• 50% on the HDD VPS ain't bad though, even if it makes it a bit more expensive than last years.

• It's a better deal than last year if I remember right.
    I wish I could have more clients targeting RU market next year.

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

They denied me service "Sorry, but we do not deal with people who issue unsolicited PayPal chargebacks." the only chargeback I issued was against delimiter months ago and it was 6 USD. lol?

• yes stupid: long year customer and new order get "fraud" ? works your system well? i am not here for games and have not the time for this - internet works fast. ORDER NUMBER: 1698321518

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

Hello, @DanielNU! Sorry for this, chargebacks are a great pain, which is even covered in a special passage in our terms of service. Our fraud prevention system automatically blocks orders from customers with bad chargeback history. You may want to settle that chargeback case with delimiter, because the same database is used by many providers.

• Veesp said: chargebacks are a great pain, which is even covered in a special passage in our terms of service.

Chargeback or just dispute for refund, These things are different ways.

• @Veesp said:
    . You may want to settle that chargeback case with delimiter, because the same database is used by many providers.

Delimiter? 99% @DanielNU is innocent.

• @easy said:

@Veesp said:
    . You may want to settle that chargeback case with delimiter, because the same database is used by many providers.

Delimiter? 99% @DanielNU is innocent.

99%? Who hasn't done a chargeback with Delimiter? He is 100% in the clear, if its only Delimiter as he said.

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

Veesp already cleared me once I explained what happened. I have evidence that Delimiter did not deliver a 6USD cloud resource pool for 2 months (it stayed as pending) and they even charged me a second time. So I had to dispute the payments (2x6USD). I didn't chargeback. Delimiter accepted my dispute and refunded me themselves in the end.
    I don't understand why I'm in that Fraud Prevention system at all.
    After that Delimiter banned me from their billing system. lol...
    I also ended up paying Veesp in a non-refundable way on my own accord just to assure them more.

• Darn, was just looking for Veesp sandbox. I guess I'll have to wait 'til next Christmas. :(