Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some storage this Black Friday? BackupDragon.com has you covered. 250GB @ $2.99 & 500GB @ $3.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need some storage this Black Friday? BackupDragon.com has you covered. 250GB @ $2.99 & 500GB @ $3.99

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
edited November 2018 in Offers

We offer backup services in all shapes and sizes from FTP/rsync accounts to VPSs which are all hosted in our Tampa, Florida data center (100% owned hardware and network). All services come with a 99.9% Uptime SLA and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Black Friday OpenVZ Storage VPS Specials

250GB Storage | 512MB RAM+vSwap | 2 vCPU Cores | 10TB @ 1Gbps | 1 IPv4 | /64 IPv6 | $2.99/Month
500GB Storage | 1GB RAM+vSwap | 2 vCPU Cores | 10TB @ 1Gbps | 1 IPv4 | /64 IPv6 | $3.99/Month

Use promo code 3OFF at checkout for those plans.

In addition to these plans we have FTP/rsync accounts and NAT VPSs starting at $5/year. Checkout BackupDragon.com for more plans and details.

For those of you who don't know us or forgot about us, Secure Dragon LLC. was formed in October of 2010 and has been offering quality services since 2011. We are a fully registered Limited Liability Company with the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations and we obtain our IPs directly from ARIN (AS54561). We own all of our hardware and IP addresses while also providing our own custom VPS control panel named Wyvern.

OpenVZ, KVM, and Web Hosting Services
Network/File Tests
Uptime Statistics

Comments

• You should list storage space in the specs of the items. Its only in the title atm.

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@teamacc said:
    You should list storage space in the specs of the items. Its only in the title atm.

I had to redo the formatting so many times I must have cut off the storage during one of them :lol:

• Too bad you had to discontinue the KVM storage line. Hopefully this will bring some more success.

@Crab said:
    Too bad you had to discontinue the KVM storage line. Hopefully this will bring some more success.

Agreed, we had high hopes for KVM and spent a lot on that hardware. Thankfully we can re-purpose it for our OpenVZ plans since those are still selling good.

• you can reinstall new os in their panel. they do offer latest images

@PrivacyInfinity said:
    Can you add newer operating systems?

https://i.privacyinfinity.com/img/5830710647.jpg

There are a lot more templates available inside of our Wyvern control panel (including Debian 8 and Ubuntu 16.04).

• Think you might offer some bigger plans, like 1000 or 2000 GB?

• "In addition to these plans we have FTP/rsync accounts and NAT VPSs starting at $5/month"

/month/year/

You might want to fix that typo or you'll wonder why no one bought.

• @TimboJones said:
    "In addition to these plans we have FTP/rsync accounts and NAT VPSs starting at $5/month"

/month/year/

@KuJoe

@TimboJones said:
    "In addition to these plans we have FTP/rsync accounts and NAT VPSs starting at $5/month"

/month/year/

I asked to get it fixed this morning when I woke up, just waiting for a mod to fix it. ;)

@willie said:
    Think you might offer some bigger plans, like 1000 or 2000 GB?

We have 1000GB plans but I can add bigger ones when I get home. What pricing are you looking for?

• williewillie Member
    edited November 2018

I'm tracking everything under $10/TB more or less. I only saw 250GB and 1000GB on your site. "Interesting" is below around $6/TB, based on the BuyVM slices ($5/TB for block storage plus you have to buy the VPS separately).

I'll have to talk it over with my partner but I'm thinking I can put out a limited promo to bring our 1000GB plans from $10.99/month down to $8.99/month and I can possibly make an addon option for those plans so clients can purchase additional 1000GB blocks for $6.99 each. How does that sound?

• KuJoe said: 1000GB blocks for $6.99 each. How does that sound?

Nice! Don't do anything you're uncomfortable with though. I'm slightly obsessive about storage but most people just want something that fits the rest of their setup and is affordable, and call it a day.

• Order Marked as Fraud by Maxmind :neutral:
    Opened a Support Ticket, Next day got my account removed without a reply :( WTF?
    I'm having a few long term servers with other providers, I never got hit by any of those Maxmind protections :/

@icry said:
    Order Marked as Fraud by Maxmind :neutral:
    Opened a Support Ticket, Next day got my account removed without a reply :( WTF?
    I'm having a few long term servers with other providers, I never got hit by any of those Maxmind protections :/

Can you provide a ticket number or order number?

Also we've replied to every single ticket that has been opened in the past 24 hours, even the annoying person who keeps changing their name and e-mail but keeps copy and pasting the same question under the same IP address.

• 100% sure it was not replied -> [Ticket ID: 115853]

I replied to your ticket roughly 8 hours ago, sorry it took me 7 hours to reply to your ticket but yesterday was a holiday here in the US so my response times were delayed for billing/sales tickets.

• @KuJoe said:
    I replied to your ticket roughly 8 hours ago, sorry it took me 7 hours to reply to your ticket but yesterday was a holiday here in the US so my response times were delayed for billing/sales tickets.

Please Inbox me the Ticket Reply since I didn't get any EMail with the Ticket Reply!

Thanks

@icry said:
    Please Inbox me the Ticket Reply since I didn't get any EMail with the Ticket Reply!

Thanks

I'm not sure why you didn't get the e-mail but your order was blocked by Maxmind because of your location. I've manually validated your account for you so now you can complete your order.

• Thanks, bro :) Good Support!

But Sorry, I already got one from Hosthatch an hour back!

Not so stable connectivity to my Psychz Dallas server, from your test file of Florida LG.

Great Deals! Good Luck with the Sales :)

• why my account delete?

@Alexchina said:
    why my account delete?

This is why.

• @KuJoe said:

@Alexchina said:
    why my account delete?

This is why.

But i dont use vpn and other is no fake

What's your order ID?

• you delete my account now i not have order id but i am no fake

@Alexchina said:
    you delete my account now i not have order id but i am no fake

We don't delete accounts and you should have e-mails from when you ordered. Please provide some information.