Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impact VPS | Black Friday! | NVMe KVM | Double Credits! | Dallas & Seattle - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impact VPS | Black Friday! | NVMe KVM | Double Credits! | Dallas & Seattle

Comments

• Do you have any offer for EU ?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

AndreaHasani said: Do you have any offer for EU ?

We do not have any services in the EU at this time

• pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited November 2018

@Awmusic12635 A little off-topic, but how soon can we expect NVMe KVM in NY?

edited November 2018

pullangcubo said: @Awmusic12635 A little off-topic, but how soon can we expect NVMe KVM in NY?

Hopefully in the new year, if I don't add additional seattle hardware first.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • Great, looking forward for it! Hopefully anycast would come soon as well! :blush:

pullangcubo said: Great, looking forward for it! Hopefully anycast would come soon as well!

haha we will see. More likely to have cross DC private networking first.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • How much would it be for a single core, 512mb ram, 10gb ssd, 4tb bw?

• hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited November 2018

@Awmusic12635 said:

pullangcubo said: Great, looking forward for it! Hopefully anycast would come soon as well!

haha we will see. More likely to have cross DC private networking first.

😃How about add an new interface to road map? Such as adding group and label to VM, show right hostname etc.
    With the increase of VM, it's a bit hard to manage across multi VM.
    Another thing, I found that all old backup and backup jobs seems empty now (It's a good thing, I used to have too many archives in my backup list and had to delete them manually.) does the backup working right now or would be replaced by a new backup product?

edited November 2018

hiphiphip0 said: 😃How about add an new interface to road map? Such as adding group and label to VM, show right hostname etc.With the increase of VM, it's a bit hard to manage across multi VM.

If you are referring to our VDR product is it likely in the long term future it will be discontinued in favor of the virtualizor backed KVM. Since the VDR is openvz backed. It will be supported for the long term but there will not be new features for it.

Thanked by 1hiphiphip0
  • @Awmusic12635 said:

hiphiphip0 said: 😃How about add an new interface to road map? Such as adding group and label to VM, show right hostname etc.With the increase of VM, it's a bit hard to manage across multi VM.

If you are referring to our VDR product is it likely in the long term future it will be discontinued in favor of the virtualizor backed KVM. Since the VDR is openvz backed. It will be supported for the long term but there will not be new features for it.

PMed you about shared hosting. Please check and thanks in advance.

• Speaking of which, all plans over at Impact Shared are OOS?

@pullangcubo said:
    Speaking of which, all plans over at Impact Shared are OOS?

Will add some today

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @Awmusic12635 said:

@pullangcubo said:
    Speaking of which, all plans over at Impact Shared are OOS?

Will add some today

Let me and pullangcubo know when that happens. #atme :wink:

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • I guess my custom req is not possible :-(

@t0ny0 said:
    I guess my custom req is not possible :-(

Sorry I missed it. We are not offering the super small plans at this time until we have more overall capacity on this product line.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Hello, please check ticket https://subnetlabs.com/billing/viewticket.php?tid=234563&c=cqCkfviP.

Also, when does DOUBLE CREDITS deal expire? Will I be added double credits after I pay for the first vps with you and add funds after that? Thank you.

pullangcubo said: Speaking of which, all plans over at Impact Shared are OOS?

vovler said: Let me and pullangcubo know when that happens. #atme :wink:

Shared stock added

anh_vu said: Also, when does DOUBLE CREDITS deal expire? Will I be added double credits after I pay for the first vps with you and add funds after that? Thank you.

THe deal with expire tuesday at midnight.

To get the double credits you need to have an active service. So if you do not currently have a service with us you would need to order and pay for one and then you can add the funds. Then once the funds are added just open a ticket to have it doubled.

Thanked by 1lainn
  • natematenatemate Member
    edited November 2018

Just added some credits to my account and put in a ticket for double credits. Just want to point out like the posters above that I've never been happier with a VPS. I sincerely hope you guys keep up the good work without resorting to overprovisioning.

My only slight issue is that I wish you guys would do single resource upgrades, I really could use more storage space with my current plan.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

natemate said: Just want to point out like the posters above that I've never been happier with a VPS.

Thank you for the kind words, we do take them to heart. I hope we can continue to serve you for many years to come.

• @Awmusic12635 said:

anh_vu said: Also, when does DOUBLE CREDITS deal expire? Will I be added double credits after I pay for the first vps with you and add funds after that? Thank you.

THe deal with expire tuesday at midnight.

To get the double credits you need to have an active service. So if you do not currently have a service with us you would need to order and pay for one and then you can add the funds. Then once the funds are added just open a ticket to have it doubled.

I ordered a vps and my vps was activated. I also added funds and sent a support ticket to double funds 6 hours ago. But no one has answered, if you can please check ticket https://subnetlabs.com/billing/viewticket.php?tid=801816&c=615QBsQ5

thank you.

• Been with you for 2 years now. Solid service indeed.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • using Impactvps for half an year.
    Nice service.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • i was doubled funds. nice service, good support.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
    edited November 2018

mansoor said: Been with you for 2 years now. Solid service indeed.

nightcat said: using Impactvps for half an year. Nice service.

anh_vu said: i was doubled funds. nice service, good support.

Thank you for the kind words everyone :D . This is more reviews than I think we have gotten in our entire history, just in a single thread.

They show us that our efforts are going in the right direction.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • rooterrooter Member
    edited November 2018

I couldn’t hold out, just ordered and waiting on delivery. Had services with them before and they were awesome!

How long for delivery?

Update: delivered!

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • I have used a lot of vps providers, but I stopped here, excellent service, keep it up!!!

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • I have been using their resource pool vps for one year. Solid company. Great to have the double credit.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • So, can pay for this server from account credits?

@goodone said:
    So, can pay for this server from account credits?

If you have credits yes you can