Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Belira | Instant Activation Hosting since 2009 - ONLY $0.01/year 99.9% OFF | 10GB SPACE | 100GB B/W
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Belira | Instant Activation Hosting since 2009 - ONLY $0.01/year 99.9% OFF | 10GB SPACE | 100GB B/W

Hello again,

Having provided solid, reliable and consistent cPanel website hosting since 2009, we're back again with our unbeatable Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale!

We're very proud of the fact that we haven't raised our prices once in our 9 years of service - and we never plan to either. Enjoy our generous plans, starting at 10GB storage with 100GB bandwidth, and grow your plan as your website or service grows.

It's easy to take advantage of our 1-year ProHost plan for $0.01, sign up here, and complete the checkout. Once you get to the payment page, you will see your 99.9% discount applied on the final page.

Want to send us a pre-sale question? Say hello here.

We look forward to helping new startups and existing websites feel the benefit of joining Belira!

Thanked by 2jooja Chuck

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Respect.

Thanked by 1Belira
  • The transaction fee probably costs more than the product itself.

• @Kiwi83 said:
    The transaction fee probably costs more than the product itself.

It's all good though, it's our one day of the year we scope out new customers and retain them for many years to come! If there's anything we can do, feel free to shout out @Kiwi83

• Just signed up, waiting for account activation.

Thanks

Thanked by 1Belira
  • That's great @vicks1986 you should be all set up and ready to go :smile:

• @Belira said:
    That's great @vicks1986 you should be all set up and ready to go :smile:

Yes, my account is active and I am building my new domain.
    Thanks for fast service.

Thanked by 1Belira
  • Exciting - Good luck!

• hello, if i good understood this is one-time discounted price ($0.01) for first year, so? my question is what will be price then ($)? regular price $2/monthly or? thanks for the info

• Yes @miu, you can pay the annual amount of $22 (which is one month free a year, forever) or upon request, we can move you on to the $2 a month billing. Still pretty unbeatable! :smile:

• I used them this year from last year's black friday promotion, I've never had any problems. Good service

Thanked by 1Belira
  • Use Existing Card (Visa-****)

The following errors occurred: •The credit card details you entered were declined

• Thanks @jooja that’s very kind of you.

@h2o sorry to hear you’re having problems with paying. Please ensure you open a support ticket, wait times are anything between 5 minutes and 3 hours at the moment as we process thousands of orders.

Thanks!

• h2oh2o Member
    edited November 2018

@Belira said:
    Thanks @jooja that’s very kind of you.

@h2o sorry to hear you’re having problems with paying. Please ensure you open a support ticket, wait times are anything between 5 minutes and 3 hours at the moment as we process thousands of orders.

Thanks!

Solved --> change to paypal.

Thanked by 1Belira
  • That’s great, have fun with your new hosting service :smile:

• There seems to be a problem because for me it shows 22$http://prntscr.com/lmweu2

• @alston just click continue and it drops to $0.01 :smile:

• What is the difference between these two?

Single Website
    Unlimited Different Domain Names

• Hi @alston, thanks for your question!

With our ProHost plan, you can have one website, one set of 'files' if you like - and you can park an unlimited number of domain names on top of that single website.

For more websites, you can either have separate cPanel accounts, or choose our SuperHost and EliteHost packages :smiley:

• can I pay with bitcoin or skrill or neteller?

• @mahmud said:
    can I pay with bitcoin or skrill or neteller?

Unfortunately not - PayPal or Card payments only, sorry.

• @Belira said:

@mahmud said:
    can I pay with bitcoin or skrill or neteller?

Unfortunately not - PayPal or Card payments only, sorry.

I can't pay it by China-paypal.

• Sorry to hear that @yiyindaren - our only other option is card, unfortunately.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@Belira What is the reoccuring price?

• Backup your data asap. I received the following announcement from Belira.

LONDON - Wednesday 4th September, 2019

For nearly 10 years, Belira has been working hard to offer all of our customers the very best in service, affordability, and support. We started off in 2009, offering 3 cPanel web hosting packages. Belira ProHost ($2/month), Belira SuperHost ($4/month) and Belira EliteHost ($9/month).

In 2016, we launched our newest website, systems and services - increasing our offerings tenfold in resources, however keeping the pricing exactly the same. We have proudly been one of the lowest, consistent and fastest supporting webhosts online - however always remained a small and personal business in an ever-tighter competing market.

In 2016, we also moved from over 6 years of being a web hosting-only provider, to offering reseller packages, along with virtual & dedicated servers. Click here to watch our launch video.

We have retained 99% of our client-base in all our 10 yeras, with an average ticket reponse time of 30 minutes. We have always put our customers first, and for the first time in nearly 10 years we're putting them before Belira itself.

cPanel, one of our most prominent and renowned suppliers, has announced a significant change in their pricing structure, covering all licenses. The new cPanel pricing structure unfortunately bases costings "per account", rather than historically per server. Belira's secret recipe for success has always been investing in the most powerful of servers, and being able to comfortably hold many client accounts on those servers. We have always kept our promise to never ever oversell our resources though - all customers have always had all the resources available to them on-demand.

The unfortunate result of this price-change is equivalent to a price increase in the range of 600% per license. Across all Belira servers, that cost cannot be mitigated, and Belira must now unfortunately cease all operations.

cPanel has advised that the updates they have imposed on licensing is aimed at businesses that host over 3,000 accounts per server. Belira has never come close to hosting 50% of that per-server, however the cost increases are significant. Unfortunately, this change has affected us, and for that reason we are now forced to bring Belira to an end.

It has been a fantastic journey over the years, and we'd like to offer our full support to the thousands of customers we have across the world in finding a suitable replacement for their needs.

Should you have accounts signed up and under your own control, you now need to take action within the next 30 days (by Friday, 4 October 2019) to move all of your Belira-provided services to a third party provider. Within the next 60 days (Sunday, 3 November 2019) all services will cease operating, and no backups will be raetrievable. We believe that this fair transition period will give all our customers a reasonable opportunity to move to alternative providers.

Please note:
    Should you encounter any difficulties with migrating to a third party provider, our support teams will remain on-hand to guide you through any questions you have, however please note our support times may be drastically increased due to this announcement - we will try our best as always to offer the quickest response times we possibly can.

Important dates to remember:

Belira customers should aim to move all their services to new providers by: Friday, 4 October 2019
    Belira customers should assume their services will be terminated by: Sunday, 3 November 2019