Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2018 - Storage and NVMe deals (Oslo, Vienna, NY, AMS, STO, LAX) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2018 - Storage and NVMe deals (Oslo, Vienna, NY, AMS, STO, LAX)

Comments

• CrabCrab Member
    edited November 2018

Darn it, I had to snatch two 2TB boxes. Too good of an offer to pass.

Sweden deployment was almost instantaneous, so thumbs up for that.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah
    Do u plan to provide the storage servers in NY? If yes can I order one in a different location and then request a switch to NY when available

• awesome. until 1 december. =)))

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah The 40 GB RAID-10 appears as 35GB on the order page, just a heads up. :smile:

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited November 2018

@deluxe said:
    @Abdullah The 40 GB RAID-10 appears as 35GB on the order page, just a heads up. :smile:

It will also be provisioned as 35GB, but support fixed that for me within minutes. Still of course it would be easier for everyone to change it in the order process.

Thanked by 1deluxe
  • Last year I combined multiple smaller instances as a larger instance. Is this still possible? (Would like to order two of the 2.5TB instances)

• @Abdullah Any chance on a AMS NVMe deal?

• Abdullah said: Feel free to suggest if you want to see a particular deal in the next few days (unlikely that it will be possible considering what some people expect but I'll see what I can do)

>

Non-storage much cheaper deals in the above datacenters, what I have been looking for for awhile. Example:
    1 CPU core
    1 GB RAM
    20 GB storage
    200 GB bandwidth
    $12 per year

2 CPU core
    2 GB RAM
    40 GB storage
    400 GB bandwidth
    $24 per year

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Ouch, I was hoping for some NVMe deals in Stockholm. I'm a happy customer but I want mooore servers in Stockholm! :D

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@plumberg said:
    @Abdullah
    Do u plan to provide the storage servers in NY? If yes can I order one in a different location and then request a switch to NY when available

Yes, but no ETA or promises yet - might be a long time

@deluxe said:
    @Abdullah The 40 GB RAID-10 appears as 35GB on the order page, just a heads up. :smile:

Fixed :)

@MagicalTrain said:
    Last year I combined multiple smaller instances as a larger instance. Is this still possible? (Would like to order two of the 2.5TB instances)

Yes, it's possible with storage servers - but not in LA as we're almost out there. AMS/STO is fine.

No NVMe deals in LA, AMS or STO this time sadly, these locations are running close to full.

Thanked by 2deluxe plumberg
  • @Abdullah said:

@MagicalTrain said:
    Last year I combined multiple smaller instances as a larger instance. Is this still possible? (Would like to order two of the 2.5TB instances)

Yes, it's possible with storage servers - but not in LA as we're almost out there. AMS/STO is fine.

Stockholm is fine. Preferred even :smile:

Should I open a ticket before I order? Or should I order the package twice and then open a ticket?

• Hoping to see a storage server like this: 1 core, 1GB RAM, 300GB storage, 1TB bandwidth.

• @Abdullah
    can I change my ams 3gb plan with 1processor and 15gbnvme to

2 GB NVMe
    2 CPU core (25% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    2 GB RAM
    20 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    2 TB bandwidth
    $30 per year

• Can I still get the service after I recharge? Is it late now? In addition, if I am prompted to have no service after recharging, can I get a refund?> @Abdullah said:

Hi guys,

We have the following deals available for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These will expire on 1st December but some of them may go out of stock earlier.

Note: Amsterdam storage is pre-order only, and servers will be delivered on 1st January. New orders will be closed on 1st December. The order URLs are configured to expire automatically and we will not be extending them. Some deals may expire earlier depending on availability.

Storage deals (note: these are non-oversold KVM storage servers with SSD caching, please do not compare these with OpenVZ deals, thank you)

> 1 CPU core
    > 0.7 GB RAM
    > 750 GB storage
    > 2 TB bandwidth
    > $35 per year
    > 
    > 1 CPU core
    > 1 GB RAM
    > 1 TB storage
    > 3 TB bandwidth
    > $48 per year
    > 
    > 2 CPU cores
    > 1.5 GB RAM
    > 1.5 TB storage
    > 4 TB bandwidth
    > $60 per year
    > 
    > 2 CPU cores
    > 2 GB RAM
    > 2 TB storage
    > 6 TB bandwidth
    > $72 per year
    > 
    > 2 CPU cores 
    > 2.5 GB RAM
    > 2.5 TB storage
    > 6 TB bandwidth
    > $84 per year
    > 

Stockholm (delivery in 24h) -- Los Angeles (delivery in 1 week) -- Amsterdam (Delivery 1st January)

NVMe deals in Oslo, Vienna, New York (new locations!) — (please remember, good NVMe storage is generally 2-3x more expensive to build out than traditional SSD storage when comparing) :)

> 1 GB NVMe (very limited quantity)
    > 1 CPU core (12.5% dedicated, burstable up to 100%)
    > 1 GB RAM
    > 10 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    > 1 TB bandwidth
    > $16 per year
    > 
    > 2 GB NVMe
    > 2 CPU core (25% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    > 2 GB RAM
    > 20 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    > 2 TB bandwidth
    > $30 per year
    > 
    > 4 GB NVMe 
    > 2 CPU core (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    > 4 GB RAM 
    > 30 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    > 3 TB bandwidth
    > $50 per year
    > 
    > 6 GB NVMe
    > 3 CPU core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    > 6 GB RAM
    > 40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    > 4 TB bandwidth
    > $70 per year
    > 

Oslo (delivery in 24h) -- Vienna (delivery in 24h) -- NY (delivery in 1 week)

Note: you can generally use all of your CPU as much as you need, I can count on my hands the number of times we’ve had to limit customers in the past few months, but if you are expecting to constantly abuse, you will get throttled to your dedicated limit.

Please understand that these deals are very highly discounted and support for them will be limited and slow. Please keep this in mind before signing up.

You can see our datacenters at https://hosthatch.com/features. You will find that most of these datacenters are -very- expensive and top-quality, compared to what most hosts use at this price level. Please do take a moment to compare the quality of these datacenters with your current host. We own and operate all of our hardware.

Thank you and we look forward to having you onboard!

Feel free to suggest if you want to see a particular deal in the next few days (unlikely that it will be possible considering what some people expect but I'll see what I can do) :)

Can I still get the service after I recharge? Is it late now? In addition, if I am prompted to have no service after recharging, can I get a refund?

• @wunai: please trim your quoted wall-of-text, in the future.

Thanked by 1BBTN

@MagicalTrain said:

Stockholm is fine. Preferred even :smile:

Should I open a ticket before I order? Or should I order the package twice and then open a ticket?

Please order one and then open the ticket.

@royed said:
    @Abdullah
    can I change my ams 3gb plan with 1processor and 15gbnvme to

The NVMe deals can only be ordered new from the URLs above.

wunai said: Can I still get the service after I recharge? Is it late now? In addition, if I am prompted to have no service after recharging, can I get a refund?

You order directly from the URL, there is no need to add any funds to your account. If the order URL works, then we are still in stock.

• Last thing I would need is 3 servers that support nested virtualization + internal network for a playpen proxmox install. :smiley:

Any way you can do something like 4 core - 12GB ram+ - 500GB HDD+ for under 20€/month (per server obv)? @Abdullah

• :smiley: The nvme deals are 2x better than last BF.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah said:

Feel free to suggest if you want to see a particular deal in the next few days (unlikely that it will be possible considering what some people expect but I'll see what I can do) :)

Really miss the 250G Storage Plan as you posted in March

KVM storage 250
    512 MB RAM
    250 GB RAID-50 disk
    1 TB bandwidth
    $17 per year

Thanked by 2ariq01 BBTN
  • really mate 1st january :(

• very nice offers and i`m happy at them with my VPS, superb provider, thanks so much!!

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Got me one in NY, now (un)patiently awaiting to see how well it works :-)

Thanked by 2hosthatch sin
  • @Abdullah

I think it is not possible to a new creditcard on you backend.

@MagicalTrain said:
    Last thing I would need is 3 servers that support nested virtualization + internal network for a playpen proxmox install. :smiley:

Any way you can do something like 4 core - 12GB ram+ - 500GB HDD+ for under 20€/month (per server obv)? @Abdullah

Please send me an email to abdullah@, I might be able to do something like this for you in the next couple days

royed said: I think it is not possible to a new creditcard on you backend.

It is possible to remove a saved credit card, but new cards can only be saved when paying an invoice. Worst case scenario, you can create create a top up invoice from the 'billing' page for $1 (or you can wait for your next invoice).

• Hello, any idea how long you are going to run them?

• Could we have NVMe deals in Amsterdam? I don't mind it will be available in January 2019.

• Thank you for these amazing deals! I just bought the $50/year New York NVMe, can't wait to try it out :) so these get delivered in a week or so?

• This provider is new for me. Anyone have a link about troubles or downtime about them? I want to know how they handle those situations.

• @imok said:
    This provider is new for me.

It's Hosthatch. Guess they forgot to include brand in offer topic.

They're pretty solid for paying yearly.

Thanked by 2imok 3606202
  • @imok said:
    This provider is new for me. Anyone have a link about troubles or downtime about them? I want to know how they handle those situations.

Had ~900d uptime in Stockholm node and changed to new NVME node 223days ago. So I quess last downtime in Stockholm node was over 1100days ago?

Thanked by 1imok