Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY] AlphaRacks.com - SSD KVM VPS, Shared/Resellers, OpenVZ VPS from $0.49/YR!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY] AlphaRacks.com - SSD KVM VPS, Shared/Resellers, OpenVZ VPS from $0.49/YR!!!

OFFICIALLY LIVE: AlphaRacks #BlackFriday2018 Sale. Unprecedented, revolutionary prices in the hosting industry. Welcome to our biggest sale ever.

We've also restocked and prepared all new SSD KVM VPS plans for you due to popular demand. We also have Black Friday specials on Shared Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS, and Windows KVM VPS!

Check it all out here, but don't procrastinate because this link will be taken down once the sale is over.

https://www.alpharacks.com/BlackFriday2018

Thanked by 1raynor

Comments

• Nice offer

Thanked by 1alpharacks
  • alpharacksalpharacks Member
    edited November 2018

MrKevin said: Nice offer

Thank you! We're extremely busy right now, thank you everyone for the demand - we are online via live chat if you have any questions

Over 400 visitors on our website simultaneously at the moment. Might sell out sooner than we had planned.

• wow, you're quite a stranger!

i have taken a 0.49 webhosting plan few days ago.

Thanked by 1alpharacks
  • bad provider, every time vps down, and sometimes cannot reboot

Thanked by 2greenhat miu
  • Free Advice: Do your research before you sign up, there are just way more bad hosts than you could imagine....

Thanked by 2creep greenhat
    edited November 2018

@darylfarahi @HostFitX we did definitely have to overcome some growing pains as we grew exponentially - we have been in business for many years now and were one of the LEB originals, so we certainly learned a lot as we go. I’m confident by now, while by no means we are perfect, we are doing a pretty good job for 35,000 customers I’d say :-)

If you have any suggestions or feedback for us, PM me and I'm all ears. Thanks for your interest this Black Friday and Happy Thanksgiving.

• h2o said: wow, you're quite a stranger!

Thanks! Glad to see you here!

• What is the renewal price of the $0.49/year and $2/year hosting plans?

• emilio911 said: What is the renewal price of the $0.49/year and $2/year hosting plans?

Renewal price stays the same! :-)

• I've just bought their Shared Hosting Special #3 with Dedicated IP, instantly activated.

Julien has been great, just give him money!

Thanked by 1alpharacks
  • h2oh2o Member
    edited November 2018

@alpharacks said:

h2o said: wow, you're quite a stranger!

Thanks! Glad to see you here!

I got $7 vps last BF. In my opinion, it's neither good nor bad. In the past year, reboot happens every month on average. But that's not a big problem, I can set up a script to autostart applications. Although some problems are encountered, staffs can also process the ticket in less than a day. So I am satisfied with the service at this price. Anyway, it's so cheap, buy one to try is not a bad idea.

• Took a $2/year hosting. Not sure why it says that my invoice is "unpaid" though.> @alpharacks said:

emilio911 said: What is the renewal price of the $0.49/year and $2/year hosting plans?

Renewal price stays the same! :-)

Thanks!

Took a $2/year hosting. Not sure why it says that my invoice is "unpaid" though.

• @aka455 said:
    I've just bought their Shared Hosting Special #3 with Dedicated IP, instantly activated.

Julien has been great, just give him money!

welcome :-)

@h2o said:
    I got $7 vps last BF. In my opinion, it's neither good nor bad. In the past year, reboot happens every month on average. But that's not a big problem, I can set up a script to autostart applications. Although some problems are encountered, staffs can also process the ticket in less than a day. So I am satisfied with the service at this price. Anyway, it's so cheap, buy one to try is not a bad idea.

Thanks h2o, we have certainly come a long way since a year's time. With over 35,000 customers and hundreds of physical servers across our network, things do happen but we have greatly improved on our processes and measures since. If you are still actively experiencing any issues today, I am available by PM - I'd like to learn more about those issues you've mentioned.

Other than that, I'm glad to hear you're satisfied with our service :-)

@emilio911 said:
    Took a $2/year hosting. Not sure why it says that my invoice is "unpaid" though.

That is strange. Contact us on live chat, we'll sort it out right away.

• @emilio911 said:

Mine got canceled for "did not pass our fraud checks" (first time that's happened with my hosting orders). Moving on to other deals.

• donli said: Mine got canceled for "did not pass our fraud checks" (first time that's happened with my hosting orders). Moving on to other deals.

Sorry to hear. It's not uncommon for hosting providers to use automated fraud check mechanisms but I do understand the frustration.

If you change your mind, contact us on live chat and we'll approve your order ASAP.

• Very effective live chat...my blocked invoice was immediately unblocked and hosting created in a giffy...very good

Thanked by 1alpharacks
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited November 2018

I've been with Alpharacks for just shy over a year with one of their master reseller plans. (Been idling for months, due to how unreliable alpharacks is)

I'd tread lightly. I've gone through 3 different server changes, First time, server was failing, Second time, Server did not have WHMPHP installed correctly, third time, server was failing again.

So far been on a server, but it's so slow.

Ticket replies take about 5-8 days to get a response. I have a ticket that's marked In progress in 11/13 with no updates at all. I wish their support would step it up, or actually get some agents that know what they're doing, and actually care about customers.

I'd tread lightly with Alpharacks. They seem to want to take the money, but don't care about support. I won't be renewing the master reseller plan because issues always happen, or they never fix issues reported.

Edit: After bringing it to light with alpharacks here, looks like the support ticket will be taken care of.

Thanked by 3eol greenhat colingpt
  • My advice is to buy if you plan to let it idle or for a hobby site or project.. obviously you can't expect good uptime and fast performance for less than a few bucks per year. Unbeatable price though..

Thanked by 1greenhat
  • @Foul @dahartigan I hear ya. I hear you 100%. As mentioned above, we did go through some growing pains (which every successful startup does unfortunately have to endure...) as of the past couple years, but I'm confident all issues have run its due course by now, and all ironed out by now. We have always learned by experience and I think that's what sets us apart, is because we've gone through the good and the bad, and understand what our customers need and want. By no means have we been perfect, we have been around since 2013 and at the time of writing this message with over 39,500 active customers, so I would say that is at least some sort of validation that we are doing something right :-)

Anyhow, if you're anything less than 100% satisfied in this present time, I'd like to hear all about it and fix it. I'm all ears by PM.

• balaji_pitchumani said: Very effective live chat...my blocked invoice was immediately unblocked and hosting created in a giffy...very good

Awesome thank you so much for your order.

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

• alpharacks said: Anyhow, if you're anything less than 100% satisfied in this present time, I'd like to hear all about it and fix it. I'm all ears by PM.

I stated in my message, not sure if you skimmed over it.

Setting a ticket to in progress with no response for almost a week, Constant server changes, server mis-configurations that are never fixed.

edited November 2018

Foul said: I stated in my message, not sure if you skimmed over it.

Setting a ticket to in progress with no response for almost a week, Constant server changes, server mis-configurations that are never fixed.

For our master reseller hosting product, we switched from WHMPHP to WHMReseller, as you may know, WHMPHP is no longer an actively developed software. Please PM me with a ticket number and I'll make sure you were transitioned properly over to the WHMReseller plugin.

• Sent you a PM @Foul - happy thanksgiving :-)

• alpharacks said: Sent you a PM @Foul - happy thanksgiving :-)

I've sent a through response.

alpharacks said: WHMPHP is no longer an actively developed software. Please PM me with a ticket number and I'll make sure you were transitioned properly over to the WHMReseller plugin.

This is where you guys messed up, nobody was informed of the transition at all.

I hope you guys change moving forward in this direction.

• 100%, and thank you Foul!

Thanked by 1Foul
  • Last time I used these guys, they had a massive server failure. Everything lost and nothing but attitude from support. Assume you aren't buying a service, rather donating your fun tickets. Expect a loss with these folks.

Thanked by 1greenhat
  • @darylfarahi said:
    bad provider, every time vps down, and sometimes cannot reboot

You need Autoboot

edited November 2018

@KermEd, I sent you a PM - please respond when you're able. Unless this was many many years ago I do not recall such an incident. Interested to take a look at your account and validate this :-) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

• I would like to buy master reseller May I have which location do you provide?

Thanked by 1alpharacks
  • 56gomez said: I would like to buy master reseller May I have which location do you provide?

Located in Los Angeles, CA, USA within the Quadranet LA datacenter.